剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
because they didn't have pudding?
他很热情 他热情奔放
He's passionate. He runs hot.
生命很漫长 你以后就觉得这是优点了
Life is long. You're gonna want that.
麻烦让让
Excuse me.
我妈在解决巴瑞的问题时
While my mom was solving Barry's problems,
我爸有了万圣节的完美解决方案
my dad had the perfect solution for Halloween...
放弃
Give up.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
什么 我把碗放出去了
What? I-I put a bowl outside.
我已经厌倦了两秒钟去开一次门
I'm sick of answering the door every two seconds.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy, man?
第一个到的吸血鬼就会全部拿光
The first dracula that comes along will clean us out.
瞧 全拿走了 连碗都没放过
See? They took everything, even the bowl!
怎么会这样 才眨眼工夫
How did that happen? It was only two seconds.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?!
拿糖果我明白 你拿碗干嘛呀
I understand the candy, but the bowl, too?!
好了 万圣节结束了 我们可以休息了
There. Halloween's over, and, uh, we can relax now.
我不要休息
I don't wanna relax.
我想派糖果 我想穿戏服
I wanna give out candy. I wanna wear a costume.
我想和外孙玩不给糖就捣蛋
I wanna trick-or-treat with my grandson.
这个夜晚已经毁了
This night's been a bust.
我还是回家吧
I-I think I should just go.
听我说 别走
You know what? Don't go.
我们依然可以过万圣节
We can still have Halloween.
怎么过
How?
你没有糖了
You don't have any candy.
孩子们 回来
Hey, kids! Come on back!
谁要咖啡蛋糕
Who wants coffee cake?
聪明
Smart!
孩子们喜欢咖啡蛋糕
Kids love coffee cake.
两条街外 我依然试着跟上
Two blocks away, I was still trying to keep up
酷孩子们的步伐
with the cool kids.
哥们 太经典了
Oh, man, that's classic.
太浪费了
It's so wasteful.
兄弟们
Hey, guys.
我弟弟说有户恶心的人家在派
My little brother said some lame-ass house is handing out
隔夜的咖啡蛋糕
day-old coffee cake.
太干了 去找麻烦
Ugh! It's so dry! Let's get 'em!
哥们 等等
Guys, wait!
我没事
I'm fine!
我陷得太深了
Yeah, I was in too deep.
退缩就意味着以后别想混了
Chickening out meant social suicide,
我没得选择 只能蛋洗一个陌生人家
so I had no choice but to egg some random house...
大家拿上鸡蛋 这就是目标
Okay, everyone, grab an egg. This is our target.
死了
Oh! Balls!
这次的情况 是蛋洗自己的家
Or in this case, my house.
兄弟们 肯定是搞错了
Uh, guys, there's been some mistake.
扔
Now!
快点 金伯格 快扔
Come on, Goldberg, do it!
压力来了
The pressure was on.
为了变酷 我必须蛋洗自己的家
In order to be cool, I had to attack my own house,
但我心里 知道这样做是错的
but in my heart, I knew it was wrong.
但我还是做了
But I did it anyway.
死了
Oh, balls.
快跑
Run!
兄弟们等等 别扔下我 我是你们一伙的
Guys, wait! Don't leave me! I'm one of you now!
死得翘翘的
Oh, balls, indeed.
我想我今晚就玩到这里了
I guess I'm about ready to call it a night.
好奇怪
So weird.
为什么拉克茜一直看这边
Why does Lexy keep looking over here?
很显然 她希望你约她出去
Clearly, she wants you to ask her out.
她在向你抛媚眼
Oh, she's making eyes at ya.
快抛回去
Do it back.
太棒了
That was great!
我知道 我得想办法让她一个人
I know. I just gotta get her alone.
那个笨鬼总是缠着她说话
That stupid ghost won't stop talking to her.
她又往这边看了 快表现得酷一些
Oh, she's looking back again. Do something cool.
对 摇摆幅度大一些
Yeah. Yeah, more swing.
突出肘部
Okay, jut the elbows.
她很喜欢
Ooh, she's lovin' it.
他可真会跳舞啊 对吧
Wow, he's really got some moves, doesn't he?
他看起来像是尿急了
He looks like he has to use the bathroom.
他在离家前从来不嘘嘘
He never tinkles before he leaves the house.
所有的坏小子都是这样的
None of the bad boys do.
如果你这么喜欢他
If you are so into this guy,
也许你应该约他出去
maybe you should just go ask him out.
-不 -瞧 他过来了
- Oh, no. - See? He's on his way over.
我没准备好
Oh, I'm not ready for this.
你坐在我的床单上了 你坐在我的床单上了
You're on my sheet. You're on my sheet!
拉克茜·布鲁姆 没想到会在这里看到你
Oh! Lexy Bloom. Didn't think I'd see you here.
这里是我家
It's my house.
是的
Yeah, it is.
《闪舞》
"Flashdance."
电影好看 戏服更好看
Good movie, better costume.
你是 爱发牢骚的奥斯卡
And you're... Oscar the grouch.
[《芝麻街》里的布偶]
对 就是我 我住在垃圾桶里
Yeah! That's me. I live in a trash can.
我不是真的住在垃圾桶里
I mean, I don't really live in a trash can.
我有个漂亮的家 我们很惬意
I have a nice home. We're comfortable,
除了现在 反正
except right now. Anywho...
我为什么要说"反正"
Why'd I just say "anywho"?
总之 我想你穿这样的戏服
Anyhow, I was thinking based on your costume,
你应该喜欢跳舞 我们可以 也许...
that you like dancing, that we could, uh, maybe just...
太对不起了
I am so sorry!
住手 你越擦越脏
Stop! Let's just-- you're making it worse!
给 我有纸巾 轻拍几下
Here. I've got some tissues. Just dab it
污迹不会浸进去
so the stain won't settle in.
-不能涂抹 否则就浸进去了 -妈
- You don't wanna smear it. It'll just get right in there. - Mom?
我不是你妈
I'm not your mom.
我是吓人的鬼魂
I'm a spooky ghost.
老天 不是吧
Oh, god, no.
你好
Hi.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我想和你的朋友们聊聊
I just wanted to talk to all your friends.
-为什么 -因为我知道你有多好多可口
- Why?! - 'cause I know how wonderful and delicious you are,
我要她们都知道你有多好多可口
and I want them to know how wonderful and delicious you are.
他非常可口
He's delicious!
老天 不要
Oh, god, no.
别再说我可口了 别说了
Stop calling me "delicious"! No!
亲爱的
Oh, honey!
亲爱的 对不起
Honey, I'm sorry!
至少让妈咪送你回家吧
At least let mommy drive you home!
爱丽卡得到了她想要的万圣节"糖果"
Erica got her Halloween treat,
但却没有她想象中的那么甜
but it wasn't as sweet as she thought it would be.
我爸总是叫我们白♥痴♥
My dad was always calling us "morons."
今晚他是对的
Tonight he was right.
你蛋洗自己的家
You attack your own house--
你家里人的房♥子 用蛋洗
Your family's house-- with eggs.
你别再想吃煎蛋饼了
No more omelets for you!
你所有的鸡蛋特权 全部取消
All of your egg privileges-- gone!
对不起 孩子 我帮不上忙
Sorry, kid. Can't help ya.
我只想扮捉鬼敢死队过个开心的晚上
I-I just wanted a good, clean fun night of "ghostbuster"ing.
还没完
You know what else?
你被禁足了 哪里也别想去
You're grounded. You are so grounded.
禁足三周
Three weeks!
别以为我不会没收
And don't think I'm not confiscating
你的糖果 全是我的了
all your candy from you. Mine.
-我没要到 -这真是越来越好了
- I didn't get any. - This just keeps getting better and better.
看看现在谁会知道这事
Now who's gonna get it?
你麻烦大了
You're in trouble.
-巴瑞在吗 -不在
- Is Barry here? - No.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表