剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
有样东西叫做异性张力
A little thing called sexual tension.
你和艾米有天会碰到
You and Emmy will happen.
恕我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得在拉克茜来之前布置好
I have to finish setting the mood before Lexy arrives.
鲸的叫声
Whale sounds.
女士们无法拒绝这令人无法忘怀的歌♥声
Ladies can't resist their haunting song.
自己去查
Look it up.
我想你需要一本新的百科全书
I think you need a new encyclopedia.
这是我这辈子碰到的
Well, that was the most humiliating thing
最丢人的事
I've ever been through in my life.
我才是丢人的那个
I'm the one who's humiliated.
你完全暴露了 大家全看见你了 妈
You weren't sneaky at all. Everyone saw you, mom.
看我做什么 爱我的女儿吗
Saw me doing what? Loving my daughter?
做一个母亲吗
Being a mom?
够了
Hey! Enough!
你们想在哪里吵都可以
You two can argue anywhere you like,
现在在播《难以置信》真人秀 有一个独腿模特
but "that's incredible!" is on, and there's a one-legged model.
我不知道她会怎么走T台
I don't know how she's gonna walk the runway.
默里 我现在不想听
Murray, I don't want to hear
-你那个傻电视节目 -傻
- about your stupid tv show right now. - Stupid?!
宝宝会滑水傻吗
Is it stupid that a baby can water ski?
有人教会老鼠打篮球傻吗
Is it stupid that someone taught rats to play basketball?
不 这不傻
No, that's not stupid.
不 这是难以置信
No, that's incredible!
我告诉你什么是傻
I'll tell you what's stupid.
我到哪里 都有老妈想毁了我的人生
I can't go anywhere without my mother trying to ruin my life.
我只是和你在同一个商场购物
All I was doing was shopping at the same mall as you.
突然一下子 这个就是死罪了吗
All of a sudden, that's a capital crime?
你为什么总是跟着我
Why are you always following me?
你到底觉得我要做什么
I mean, what, exactly, do you think I'm up to?
我不知道 所以我才跟着你
I don't know. That's why I was following you.
这么说你承认了
So, you admit it!
够了
Enough!
你们得解决你们的问题
You two have to work out your crap
看着都累
because it's exhausting.
爸说得对
Dad's right.
我两年内就要上大学了
I'm heading off to college in two years.
你希望我们的关系是这样吗
Do you really want to leave it like this?
当然不想
Of course not.
那就请你别再插手了
Then please just back off.
我需要空间
I need space!
我需要信任
I need...Trust.
好的
Fine.
她是真心的
And she meant it...
直到我姐又一次出门
Until the next time my sister left the house.
她直接去找真正的日记
She went directly to the real diary,
她看的内容 让她连骨头都在发抖
and what she read would shake her to her very core.
毒品
Crack rock!
毒品
Crack rock!
爱丽卡要吸毒
Erica's gonna take crack rocks.
爱丽卡什么
Erica what?
我在她日记里看到的
I read it in her diary --
不是幌子那本 是真正那本
Not the decoy, but the real one.
她的朋友们在吸毒
Her friends are participating in crack rock,
现在爱丽卡也要吸毒了
and now Erica is also going to participate in crack rock.
你就不能给爱丽卡一点信心吗
Can't you just trust Erica enough
相信她不会在外面
to know that she's not gonna go out
-和朋友们吸毒 -不
- and eat crack with her friends? - No!
如果我的小宝贝吸那么一点点毒
If my little baby so much as touches one piece of crack,
那我这个母亲就失败了
then I have failed as a mother.
你经常说这句话是为了夸张效果
You usually say that for dramatic effect,
但这次我同意你的话
but I agree with you on this one.
晚餐吃什么
Hey. What's for dinner?
晚餐 是的
Dinner. Yes.
你应该问的
Funny you should ask that.
过来
Um, come over here.
坐在妈妈旁边 宝贝
Come sit next to mama, baby.
-你在哭吗 -没
- Are you crying? - No.
希望你饿了 因为我们会坐下
I hope you're hungry 'cause, uh, we are just gonna sit,
好好聊聊
have a little chat.
看 看这是什么
Oh, look. Look what I have.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
鸡蛋
An egg.
这是你的大脑
This is your brain.
这是毒品
This is drugs.
这是你吸了毒的大脑
This is your brain on drugs.
有问题吗
Any questions?
有一些
Yeah, quite a few.
这到底是怎么回事
Uh, what the hell is happening?
听着
Listen.
你父亲和我有充分理由
Your father and I have good reason
相信有事...
to believe that something is going to --
-默里 -什么
- Murray. - What?
这是大脑 不是食物
That is a brain. That's not food.
至于你 我什么都知道了
And you -- I know everything
因为我看了你真正的日记
'cause I read your real diary.
有一件事你不知道
Well, there's one thing you don't know.
我写这个是设的陷阱
I only wrote that as a trap.
你在真日记中写假内容吗
You wrote fake stuff in your real diary?
是 因为我知道你会看
Yes, because I knew you would read it,
我要证明 你不会信任我
and I wanted to prove that you are incapable of trusting me.
我有个主意
Here's an idea.
别想感受写下来
Don't write your feelings down.
憋在心里忘掉 像我这样
Shove them down into your body and forget about them like I do.
没什么坏处
There's no downside.
你不会吸毒吗
You're not really gonna try the crack rock?
当然不会
Of course not!
你觉得我会吸的这一事实 告诉我了一切
And the fact that you thought I would tells me everything.
等等 亲爱的
Wait, honey.
请别生我的气
Please don't be mad at me.
我不生气 我只是很失望
I'm not mad, just disappointed.
巴瑞告诉我男生女生
It had been a day since Barry told me
不可能做朋友 已经过去一天了
men and women can't be friends.
虽然我知道他是错的
Even though I knew he was wrong,
我依然觉得在艾米身边时怪怪的
I still found myself feeling kind of weird around Emmy.
哥们 你这就死了吗
Dude, you died already?
-你怎么啦 -你一个人玩吧
- What's the matter with you? - You play solo.
我不想玩魂斗罗
I'm not in the mood for "contra."
我去拿个美糕巧克力派
I'm gonna go grab a tastykake.
你要吗
You want one?
拿整盒来
Bring the whole box.
老爷子
Pops!
谢天谢地 我需要你
Oh, thank god. I need you, man.
太需要了
Really bad.
我知道这种哭着求助的绝望声音
Ah, I know that desperate cry for help.
女生的问题吗
Lady trouble?
不是
No.
是 我不知道
Yes. I don't know.
那就是了
So, then, yes.
好的 我的问题是
Okay. Here's my question.
男生和女生可以做朋友吗
Can men and women be friends?
老天
Oh, boy.
我本以为你会问
I thought you were gonna ask me
怎么解开文胸什么的
how to unhook a bra or something.
我都糊涂了
I'm all messed up.
巴瑞说我和艾米有异性张力
Barry said Emmy and I have sexual tension.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what that is,
但我觉得我有 现在变得很奇怪
but I think I got it, and now things are totally weird.
你和肌肉妹莫斯基吗
You and muscles Mirsky?
你俩是终生好兄弟
You two are lifelong buds.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表