剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
到底出什么事了
What the hell is going on?
巴瑞强迫你在这里吗
Is Barry forcing you to be here?
不 我是自愿的
No, I'm here by choice.
如果你有麻烦 眨眼
If you're in trouble, blink.
随便你
Whatever.
我在自己房♥里看吧
Guess I'll just watch it in my room.
不
No!
不
No!
没有了 怎么会这样
No! It's gone! What happened?
冷静 我们重演一次刚才的情形
Calm down. We just gotta retrace our steps.
-好的 -对 你回到后面
- Okay. - So, yeah, you go back there. Okay,
-我拿到电视盒 -我过来
- So I grabbed it... - And then I came in--
我用力抢
I came in hard, though.
然后我们抢来抢去
And then we shook it about.
我们乱按按钮 你往那边拉
We were clicking, you were tugging with it.
爱丽卡 快下来
"Uh, Erica, get down here."
砰砰 有了 出现了
Bang, bang. Oh--oh, there! We got it!
做得好 孩子
Good job, kid.
这是我和巴瑞第一件志同道合的事
It was the first thing Barry and I ever bonded over.
我愿意永远停留在这一刻 同意吗
I could stay like this forever. Agreed?
同意
Agreed.
我们这辈子第一次
For once in our lives,
步调一致了[相同频道]
we were on the same channel.
好啦 你的理想女性
All right. Your perfect woman.
开始吧
Ooh, here we go.
有话尽管说
Tell me everything.
好的 首先
All right. For start--
我想她的身高至少要有1米57
I think she should be at least 5'2",
和蔼的眼神 年纪合适 但是活泼
With kind eyes, and age-appropriate but spry.
慢着
Whoa, whoa.
不是应该我告诉你我的要求吗
Don't I tell you what I want here?
当然了
Of course.
你会喜欢有幽默感的人
You're gonna want someone with a great sense of humor.
不是喧宾夺主那种
not someone who steals the show,
但她应该是甜美可爱的
but she should be sweet and cute
屁屁要像两勺香草冰淇淋那样圆润
And-- and have a tush like two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
-爸 -也可以是巧克力
- Dad! - Could be chocolate.
你会认真对待这个问题吗
Are you gonna take this seriously?
我在尝试啊 但你不让
I'm trying to, but you're not letting me.
好的 告诉我你的要求
Fine. Tell me what you want.
好的
All right.
她应该有
She should be...
危险性
Dangerous,
诱人 聪明
alluring, and smart.
非常聪明 智商高到能参加门萨国际
Like, really smart. Mensa smart.
但涉及到做出合理的决定时
But when it comes to making sensible decisions,
她又要变傻
she should be kinda dumb.
聪明 但是很傻
Smart but dumb?
非常傻
So dumb.
她要拥有舞者的苗条身材
And she should have a slender dancer's body
柔韧性要像中国的杂技演员
and be bendy like a chinese acrobat.
-柔韧性 -知道什么不错吗
- Bendy. - You know what would be nice?
卡莉·西蒙的嘴唇[大嘴美女]
Carly Simon's lips.
写下来 卡莉·西蒙的嘴唇
Put it down. Carly Simon lips.
不好意思 你要参与吗
I'm sorry. Are you involved in this?
你说了 要我说出真实想法
You said to give him my honest opinion.
我说的是真实想法
That's what I'm doing.
这个怎么样
How's about this?
长发 像美人鱼
Long hair, like a mermaid.
正确 写下来
Boom! Write it up.
要有异国风情
She should be exotic,
但不能太过了
but not too exotic.
带点拉丁风情
A latin flavor,
但又不可能知道
but it should be impossible to know
她到底是哪个国家的人
exactly where she comes from.
不可能
Impossible!
可以了
And we're done.
如果这是你真心喜欢的类型
If this is really the type of woman you want,
那么我认了 我会找到的
then, damn it, I'm gonna find it.
我真的很想见见这个女人
I really wanna meet this woman.
你可以想象吗
Can you imagine?
我的婚姻很幸福
Marriage is nice, too!
接下来五天 我妈集中精神
For the next five days, my mom focused
面对她做媒生涯中的最大挑战
on her biggest matchmaking challenge yet--
为老爷子找理想女性
Finding pops the perfect woman.
72岁 你耍我是吧
72 years old? Are you kidding me with this?
我不在乎她的假发多漂亮 露丝·埃坡邦
Well, I don't care how good her wig looks, Ruth Applebaum.
没有真正的美女就别打我电♥话♥
Don't you call me back until you've got a real lead.
别鬼鬼祟祟的
Stop lurking.
晚饭吃冷冻披萨
We're having frozen pizza for dinner.
-去在烤箱里热上一个 -冷冻披萨
- Go pop one in the oven. - Frozen pizza?
这周第二次了
That's the second time this week.
告诉你一下 我的极限是六次
Just know, six is my limit.
不给我父亲找到理想女性我是不会罢手的
I'm not stopping till I find my father the perfect woman.
贝弗
Bevy,
你应该知道你♥爸♥只是想让你有事忙
you do realize that your dad's just giving you busy work
这样你不用再烦他了
to keep you off his back, right?
我知道 你真的以为我在找一个
I know that. Do you think I'm really looking
又聪明又傻的中国杂技演员吗
for a smart but dumb chinese acrobat?
我希望是的
I hope so.
我父亲给我机会
My father has given me the opportunity
为他找到他的理想对象
to find him his dream woman,
所以我会为他找到 我理想中他的对象
so I'm gonna find him my dream woman.
为什么 他现在可开心了
Why? He's having a blast.
他真的开心吗
Is he really happy?
非常开心 我从没见过这么开心的人
Very happy! Happiest person I've ever seen.
我知道什么是最适合我父亲的
I know what's best for my father,
而且很有可能是这16位可爱女士中的一位
and it's more than likely one of these 16 lovely ladies.
原来 我妈已经广撒网了
Turns out, my mom cast a wide net.
这个怎么样
How about that?
她以前曾为成为宇航员学习
She was studying to be a cosmonaut.
这样的可不好碰到
You don't see that every day.
接下来三天巴瑞和我
Barry and I spent the next three days
盯着电视[也有文胸的意思]
staring at the boob tube.
虽然这种兄弟时光很不错
And while the quality time was nice,
但代价也不小
it came with a price.
我的偏头痛怎么也好不了
I've had this migraine that won't go away.
真的吗 我也是
Seriously? Me, too.
也许斜着眼睛看几小时电视
Maybe squinting at the tv for hours at a time
对我们的大脑不太好
just isn't so good for our brains.
今天我在学校摔倒了
I fell down at school today.
我昨晚的梦境都是加密的
I had a scrambled dream last night.
也许我们该休息下
Maybe we should take a break.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我们应该更进一步 兄弟
We gotta take this to the next level, bro.
-怎么做 -我认识一哥们
- How? - I know this dude
认识另一哥们 这哥们上了屋顶
who knows this other dude who went up to the roof
他把一个小镊子塞进了天线什么的
and got every channel by jamming a pair of tweezers
想看什么频道都有
into the antenna thingy.
听起来是个好主意
It sounds like a great idea!
就这么说定了 下次就我们在家时
So it's settled. Next time we're home alone,
你上屋顶
you'll go up to the roof,
我在下面看管不管用
and I'll stay down here and see if it works.
-为什么是我上去 -因为你的指头细
- Why do I have to go? - 'cause you have tiny little fingers
容易找到地方
that make it easy to get into places
戳戳电线什么的
and poke at live electrical wires.
你今天说的话特别有道理
You're making a lot of sense today.
听着 无论怎样
Listen. No matter what happens,
这事我们得保密
we gotta keep this quiet
-不得引起任何人的注意 -同意
- and not attract any attention. - Agreed.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表