剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
老天开眼啊
Why?!
我得给我妈打电♥话♥ 我得给我妈打电♥话♥
I gotta call my mom! I gotta call my mom!
我得给我妈打电♥话♥
I gotta call my mom!
我回来啦
I'm home!
在电邮短♥信♥推特出现之前
Back before e-mails, texts, and tweets,
可以轻松地整天避开
you could go a whole day without spoilers
剧透或知道比赛结果
or knowing the score of a game,
现在我爸终于可以观看
and now my dad was finally gonna get to watch
他这辈子中 费城人队最重要的比赛
the most important Phillies game of his lifetime.
好了
All right.
霍华德·科塞尔 来场精彩解说吧
Howard Cosell, give me the sweet stuff.
默里 关上电视
Murray, turn that tv off!
还看不了
Or not.
老天
Oh, god.
巴瑞还没有打电♥话♥ 他已经出发一小时了
Barry hasn't called. He's been gone almost an hour.
我给罗杰·麦克法登家打了电♥话♥
I called Roger Mcfadden's house.
没人接电♥话♥
No one's answering.
-你打了多少次 -八次
- How many times have you called? - Eight.
打了十五次后 我们再谈
When you hit 15, then we'll talk.
你是打算坐在这里看棒球赛吗
So you're just gonna sit here and watch a baseball game
而我们的儿子这时候有可能
when our son might be laying facedown
狗啃屎地摔在沟里
in a ditch somewhere.
有可能 也没有可能
Might be. But might not be.
唯一能肯定的是
The only thing we know for sure
我在看年度冠军棒球赛
is I'm watching the world series.
你夜晚能睡得着吗
How do you sleep at night?
没有白天睡得那么香 不过也不差
Not as good as I do during the day, but not bad.
放轻松 那小子不会有事的
Relax. Kid's gonna be fine.
但他有事
But he wasn't.
没关系 我能解决
It's okay. I can fix this.
太好了
Okay. All right.
不
No!
妈
Mom!
我在罗杰家
I'm at Roger's house!
我安全地到了
I got here safely!
我爱...
I love...
巴瑞的夜晚开始疲于奔命时
While Barry's night was off and running,
我外公的夜晚激♥情♥已然退去
my grandfather's was just winding down.
我也很想你留下 但是
Yeah, I'd love for you to stay the night, but, uh...
我明天一早还要开会
Turns out I got a meeting first thing in the morning.
你不是已经退休十年了吗
Well, I thought you retired ten years ago.
我依然做些兼♥职♥顾问工作
Yeah, well, I still do part-time consulting
还有偶尔...
and the occasional--
你需要计程车费吗
Do you need money for a cab?
这是什么
What's this?
这是广♥告♥里的
This is one of those things from the commercial.
你不会戴这个吧
Well, you don't wear one of these?
不戴 这只是恶作剧礼物
No, no. This is just, uh, it's a gag gift
是拳击俱乐部的兄弟送的
from some of the guys down at the boxing club, and...
非常搞笑
Hilarious.
今晚很开心 我会打给你的
Well, this has been fun. I'll call you.
不
Uh... No.
我会打给你 都是我主动打给别人的
I'll call you. I-I do the calling.
有没有搞错
Unbelievable.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
我打电♥话♥是想问
Yes, I'm calling to see if my son
今晚早些时候 我儿子有没有被送进
might have been brought into your emergency room
你们的急诊室
earlier tonight.
身高1米73 深色头发 白皙皮肤
Uh, he is 5'8", dark hair, fair skin,
漂亮的棕色眼睛
beautiful brown eyes.
他是你见过的最可爱的小宝宝
Oh, he was just the sweetest little baby you've ever seen.
什么 没有吗
What? No.
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
这算是什么投球 真是垃圾
What is that pitch?! That's garbage!
我恨你 迪奇·诺勒斯
I hate you, Dickie Noles!
好了 他不在急诊室
Okay. He's not in the emergency room
也不在警♥察♥局
or the police station
不在溜冰场 不在室内棒球练习场
or the roller rink or the batting cages
也不在绿色♥区♥域的
or any of the four ice cream shops
四家冰淇淋店 我做母亲太失败了
in the green zone, and I have failed as a mother.
你在其它方面很擅长
You're good at other things.
巴瑞
Barry!
不 是我 亲爱的
No, it's--it's just me, darling.
-你的电♥话♥一直占线 -没空
- Your line's been busy for quite a while now, and I-- - Can't talk now!
该死的
Damn it!
我受不了了 出去找我们的宝贝 默里
I can't take it anymore. Go out and find our baby, Murray.
拜托 如果我出去 我就会知道比赛结果
Please! If I go out, I'll find out what happened in the game!
别再看棒球了 你有什么毛病
Enough with the baseball. What is wrong with you?
你为什么不担心呢 他在外面
Why aren't you worried? He's out there.
他可能受伤了 又冷又饿
He could be injured, or cold or hungry.
万一他要便便怎么办 他不上公共厕所的
What if he has to make? He doesn't use public bathrooms!
贝弗 冷静点好吗
Bevy, calm down, okay?
每次孩子们离开家
Every time our kids leave the house,
你总是推测他们死了 直到他们活着回来
you assume that they're dead until they prove otherwise.
你要知道他们是聪明有责任心的孩子
Know that they're smart, responsible kids.
推测他们还活着吧
Assume that they're alive.
这是你说过的最蠢的话
That's the stupidest thing you've ever said!
回头见
I'll see you in a bit.
巴瑞
Barry?
不是巴瑞 是我 让亚当接电♥话♥
No, it's not Barry. It's me. Put Adam on the phone.
亚当 过来接外公的电♥话♥
Adam, get in here, talk to your grandfather
否则他会一直占线
so he'll stop tying up the line!
快点说完
Make it quick.
什么事 老爷子
Yeah, pops?
老爷子寻找帮助时
While pops was looking for a little help,
我爸出外找巴瑞
my dad was out looking for Barry,
他越来越担心
and he was growing increasingly worried
会知道比赛结果
that he'd find out what happened in the game.
对费城人队球迷来说是激动的一晚
Quite an emotional night for Phillies fans...
如果我爸没有很快找到巴瑞
If my dad didn't find Barry soon,
我哥就要付出代价了
my brother was gonna pay.
打扰下 警官
Excuse me, officer.
你有没有看到一个高中小子在这附近开车
Did you see a high school kid driving around here?
卷发 有点傻傻的样子
Curly hair, kind of lumpy?
没有 但艾尔弗索洛普公园旁的
No, but there's a party in the woods
-树林里有聚会 -好的
- down by Alverthorpe Park. - Okay.
费城人队球迷啊 兄弟 比赛真是...
Hey, Phillies! Man, how about--
别说 别说
No, no, no!
我只想看年度冠军棒球赛
I just wanna watch the world series!
我要宰了那个小子
I'm gonna kill that kid!
老爷子 老爷子
Pops? Pops!
这边
Over here!
出什么事了
What happened?
我摔倒了
I have fallen...
然后我 站不起来了
And I... Cannot get up.
就是这样
There you go.
慢点 再拖
Easy. Little more.
把睡袍放下
Pull your robe down.
这是和服
It's a kimono.
把和服放下
Pull your kimono down.
设计目的就是用来显摆的
It's designed to be showy.
目的达到了
Well, it's working.
别往下看
Just don't look down!
我看到了什么 怎么像知更鸟鸟窝一样
What did I just see? It was like a robin's nest!
你那个角度 怎么看也不会漂亮
It's an unflattering angle.
下面是怎么回事
What's going on down there?
别再往下看了 快把我扶上沙发
Stop looking down and get me to the couch already!
好了
Oh! Okay.
你还好吗
You good?
没事 现在好了
Yeah, okay. I'm--I'm good now.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表