剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
那天你在我家
So... The other day when you were over at my house,
你走得那么快
you ran off so fast,
我没机会跟你说件事
that I didn't get a chance to tell you something.
我之所以给你看我的玩具
The reason why I showed you my toys was
我太大了玩不了了 我想也许
'Cause I've outgrown 'em, and I thought maybe
你弟弟可能会喜欢
your little brother might like 'em.
你想送走所有玩具吗
You really wanna give all your toys away?
对 我已经想送好些年了
Yeah, I've been meaning to do it for years,
而且 我的架子需要腾一些地方
plus I... I need to clear some shelf space
放香水 啤酒罐收藏
for my cologne, beer can collection,
-运动护裆 -你真好
- and jock straps. - Well, that's so nice of you.
道奇 亚当·金伯格带了好多玩具给你
Dougie, Adam Goldberg brought a whole bunch of toys for you.
酷
Cool!
太棒了
Awesome!
有了 有了
Had it. Have it.
卖♥♥掉了
Sell it.
有了
Have it.
想进来吗
Wanna come in?
当然
Sure.
好的
Okay.
听着 好好听着 你个小笨蛋
Now listen, and listen good, you little putz.
叛逆者中队的大屠夫中士
That's sergeant slaughter of the renegade squadron,
你要给予他和我所有玩具
and you're gonna treat him and all my toys
应有的尊重
with the respect that they deserve,
否则我发誓
or so help me, I--
亚当 进来吗
Adam? You coming?
当然
Hey, you bet.
我放弃了我的玩具
I'd given up my toys,
但老爷子不肯放弃他对商店的大计划
but pops wasn't giving up on his big plans for the store.
你忙吗
You busy?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
我刚发现 我们成功的关键
Well, I just discovered that the key to our success
一直在这里
has been here all the time.
过去 我雇你之前
Back in the old days, before I hired you,
我在本地电视台播了广♥告♥
I had an ad running on the local TV.
生意那叫一个兴隆啊
Business boomed.
好吧 在你说其它之前
Okay, before you say anything else,
你要知道拍广♥告♥
just know that making a commercial
对我们来说太贵了
is way too expensive for us.
我早想到了 小默
Way ahead of you, Mur.
所以我们用这个
That's why we use this.
女士们 大家好
Hey there, ladies.
先把吸尘器放一会儿
Put down those vacuum cleaners for a second.
老艾有些话要说
Big Al's got something to say.
你老公晚上回家时
When your man comes home at night,
你不想让他看到的家具
don't you want him to see furniture
和你一样美吗
that looks just as gorgeous as you do?
多谢你 希拉
Thanks, Sheila.
在奥斯曼帝国
Down at the Ottoman Empire,
全场沙发35块9毛9起
we got sofas starting at $35.99.
可以用信♥用♥卡♥吗 当然
Can you buy on credit? You bet!
当然得签你老公的名字
With your husband's signature, of course.
过来让老艾为你服务吧
So come on down and let big Al service you.
奥斯曼帝国
Ottoman Empire--
老约克路73号♥线
Old york road and route 73...
我觉得现在效果也不错
I think it holds up pretty well.
我觉得 这广♥告♥居然还有效果好的时候
I think it's amazing that there was a time
真是太惊人了
when that was okay.
我们不会播这个广♥告♥
We're not running this commercial.
艾伯特 你那么努力工作
Albert, you worked so hard
才令奥斯曼帝国有了今日的成就
making Ottoman Empire what it is today,
但你不觉得是时候
but don't you think now is the time
你去打打高尔夫 蒸蒸桑拿
to do things like play golf or take a steam
喂喂鸽子吗
or feed the pigeons?
鸽子 听起来很有趣
Pigeons. That does sound fun.
同意了吗 不要广♥告♥
We agree? No commercial?
不要广♥告♥ 我完全明白
No commercial. I totally get it.
但他没明白
But he didn't get it.
场地安静
Quiet on the set!
见鬼 艾伯特
Damn it, Albert.
我不是说了吗
What did I say?!
你会喜欢这个广♥告♥的 小默
You're gonna love this commercial, Mur.
我是疯子艾伯特
I'm insane Albert.
我的家具卖♥♥得太便宜 我要求住院治疗
I price my furniture so low, I require hospitalization.
他是疯子老艾
He's crazy Al.
我明白 不准拍广♥告♥
Yeah, I get it. No commercial!
让大家回家
Send everybody home.
我不能这样做
Oh, I can't do that.
我已经雇了制♥作♥团队 买♥♥了疯子束身衣
I already hired the crew, bought this straitjacket.
买♥♥比租便宜
It is cheaper than renting it.
维克 走开 有多远走多远
Vic, go away... Far away.
维克 留下
Vic, you stay.
他是把我送回疯人院的护理员
He's the orderly that wheels me back into the loony bin
因为我的家具卖♥♥价太疯狂了
'Cause my prices are bananas.
过来 艾伯特
Come here, Albert.
这一周来我尽力对你客气
Look, I've tried being nice to you all week.
我再也受不了了
I can't do it anymore.
你得脱下束身衣
You gotta take off the straitjacket
回家吧 求你了
and go home. Please!
我也不想打这张牌
I didn't wanna play this card,
这家店51%是我的
but I do own 51% of the business,
我能做决定
so the decision is mine.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
广♥告♥拍定了
This commercial is happening
无论你喜不喜欢
whether you like it or not.
现在失陪了 我得进入
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back
精神不稳定的角色
and get into my mentally unstable character.
你早就进入角色了
You got that covered.
亲爱的 你的玩具呢
Honey, what happened to all your toys?
送人了 没事的
Gave 'em away. It's cool.
可以给我大概两千块吗
Can you float me roughly $2,000?
你说什么
May I ask for what?
买♥♥张水床 还有挂起来的装饰性武士刀
A waterbed and a decorative samurai sword to hang above it.
武士刀会在大半夜的
A samurai sword will fall off the wall
从墙上掉下来 戳瞎你的眼睛
in the middle of the night, poke your eye out,
刺穿水床
puncture the mattress,
然后你在睡眠中被淹死了
and then you'll drown in your sleep.
你是说不行吗
Is that a "no"?
对 不行
Yes, that's a "no."
亲爱的 你不能把玩具送人
Honey, you can't give your toys away.
你好爱它们的
You love 'em so much.
玩具是小孩子玩的
Toys are kids' stuff.
我现在是男人了
I'm a man now.
从昨天开始
As of yesterday.
一个非常开心的男人
A very happy, happy man.
这是巴瑞的味道 你为什么和巴瑞一个味
That's Barry's smell. Why do you smell like Barry?
这是黑色达卡 他给我了
It's drakkar noir. He gave it to me.
我愿意为女生花钱
I love to spend money on a girl...
慢着 慢着
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
搞什么
What the hell?
你们两个白♥痴♥做了什么
What did you two idiots do?
这范围太广泛了吧
That could mean so many things.
为什么我那可爱的小宝贝
Why did my scrumptious little baby
把他的玩具都送走了
give away all his toys?
我们只是把真♥相♥告诉他了 妈
We just told him the truth, mom.
对 满屋子玩具他永远别想泡到妞
Yeah. He'll never get any action with his room full of toys.
他不需要泡妞 他是个小男生
He doesn't need any action. He's a little boy.
我过去把他的玩具要回来
I'm going over there right now and getting his toys back.
你这样做 会害他失去这辈子第一个女友
If you do, you're gonna cost him his first girlfriend.
他不需要女友 他有我
He doesn't need a girlfriend. He's got me.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表