剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
This wasn't the plan!
还手啊 亚当
Fight back, Adam!
用你的球棍 像我教你那样
Use your stick, just like I taught you!
你教他什么
You taught him what?
没什么 什么也没教
Nothing. I taught him nothing.
不 停下 我是冰上打手[强制执行者]
No, no, stop! I'm the enforcer.
你不能强迫强制执行者
You can't enforce the enforcer.
蜷起来
Ball up!
蜷成一团
Curl into a ball!
我的天啊 不
Dear god, no!
亚当 回来 我们需要谈谈
Adam! Get back here. We need to talk.
不 让我安静一下
No. Just leave me alone.
这是你的错 你这个白♥痴♥
This is your fault, you moron.
我是白♥痴♥
I'm a moron?
亚当才是因为打架被停赛的人
Adam's the one who got suspended for fighting.
对 是你教他打架的
Yeah, you're the one who taught him how to fight!
我是想帮他
I was trying to help him.
他只想让你对他另眼相看
All he wanted to do was impress you.
他被人拉着脸
How's it supposed to impress me
变成人肉冰球
to have him dragged by the face
叫我怎么另眼相看
and turned into a human hockey puck?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不让他退出
You won't let him quit,
他还能怎么做
so what else is he supposed to do?
你知道为什么我不让他退出吗
Do you know why I won't let him quit?
你和我有太多共同点
You and I have a ton in common.
我们会谈体育 食物 车
We talk about sports, food, cars.
但是亚当 我们只有这个
But Adam -- this is all we've got,
如果连冰球都没有了 很有可能
and if you take hockey away, there's a good chance
亚当和我永远不会再说话了
that Adam and I might never speak again.
我明白你的话了
I see what you're saying.
我是你最宠爱的儿子
I'm your favorite son.
-我没说 -我明白
- Didn't say that. - I get it.
-你不明白 -你更爱我
- No, you don't. - You love me more.
-你是白♥痴♥ -你想说什么都行
- You're an idiot. - You can say it all you want.
-你是白♥痴♥ -但我们都知道你的真实想法
- You're an idiot. - But we all know how you really feel.
-你是白♥痴♥ -我明白
- You're an idiot. - I get it.
-别说了 -好的
- Just stop. - Okay.
我知道亚当的爱好 对我们来说很奇怪
Listen, I know Adam's hobbies are weird to us.
不 对所有人来说都奇怪
No. Weird to everyone.
但那孩子努力了五年 投你所好
But the kid tried for five years to do your thing.
也许现在是时候你投他所好
Maybe now it's time to try his thing
努力坚持五分钟以上
for more than five minutes.
很聪明啊 巴瑞
That's pretty smart, Barry.
当然 我是你最宠爱的
Of course! I'm your favorite.
又成白♥痴♥了
And back to stupid.
宝贝 妈妈可以进来吗
Poopie, can mama come in?
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你有并不存在的
You're here with "Directions"
新考试中心的走法
to the new test center that doesn't exist?
我是来道歉的
I'm here to apologize.
我做错了
What I did was wrong.
你总是说你一心为孩子们好
You know, you always say you want what's best for your children,
但其实你只是为了你自己好
but, really, you just want what's best for you.
好吧 是我自私
Okay, I was selfish.
但我太爱你了
But...I just love you so much.
我不想你离开
I never want to let you go.
你觉得这样说
And you think that that's
就能美化你的行为吗
supposed to make what you did any better?
我知道有一天你会上大学
Look...I know you're gonna go off to college one day,
但你要搬到离家千山万水的地方这一现实
but the reality of you moving all the way across the country
开始全新的生活 让我害怕
and starting a whole new life, that freaked me out.
但我知道我不是重点
But I know this isn't about me,
所以如果你想上斯坦福 那么见鬼
so if Stanford is what you want, then, damn it,
那我们就让你考上斯坦福
we are gonna get you into Stanford.
-你是真心的吗 -不是
- Do you mean that? - I don't.
-理解 -但我会努力的
- Understood. - But I'll work on it.
也许一年后 我会是真心的
And maybe in a year or so... I will.
知道吗 我没有读完大学
You know, um... I never finished college,
我永远有报考机会
so I could always apply.
别毁了这个拥抱
Don't ruin the hug.
好的
Okay.
你还好吗
Hey. How you doing?
我发现唯一比
Well, I discovered the only thing worse
打进自家球门更糟的事
than scoring on your own goal
就是自己被打进自家球门
is getting scored into your own goal.
我知道你不喜欢打冰球
Look, I know you're not enjoying hockey,
看到你不喜欢冰球我也不开心
and I'm not enjoying you not enjoying hockey,
所以我想 肯定有什么
so I thought, "There has to be
我们能一起做的事情
something else we can do together."
拜托别让我打橄榄球
Please don't make me play football.
不 不是体育 不会再碰了
No, no, no. No sports. Done with sports.
我去了商店 我给你买♥♥了
So, I went to the store, and I got you
家庭装的番茄酱
a family-size bottle of ketchup
还有三件装的T恤 任你去毁
and a three pack of t-shirts for you to ruin,
以防你还想再拍那部外星人电影
In case you want to give that alien movie thing another try.
-你是认真的吗 -当然 为什么不是
- You mean it? - Yeah. Why not?
如果我们要拍 就得好好拍
Well, if we do this, we do it right.
异形爸爸
我的天啊
Oh! Oh, my god!
快叫机器人总统
Call the robot president!
我爸明白了 虽然我一点不像他
My dad learned that, while I was nothing like him,
但他可以迁就下我的兴趣 虽然
he could meet me halfway, and even though
我不再打冰球了 他还有巴瑞
I didn't play hockey anymore, he still had Barry...
得分
Goal!
太棒了 了不起
Oh, yeah! All, man!
让他欢喜让他忧的儿子
...which was a mixed bag.
加上去 记分板 加上去
Put it in, scorekeeper. Put it in.
至于爱丽卡 她坐下参加学业能力倾向测验时
As for Erica, she was feeling quite torkulent
感到非常的"高怕"
as she sat down to take the S.A.T.
没什么可以阻止她 就连烟火也不行
Nothing would stop her, not even fireworks.
开始
And begin.
邮件来了
Mail just came.
得分1300
我的天
Oh, my god!
我知道你可以做到
I knew you could do it.
也许我真的会去加州
I may actually go to California.
我会跟随你去月球 宝贝
I'll follow you to the moon, baby.
最后 我父母明白他们能做的
In the end, my parents realized all they could do
就是让我们自♥由♥发展 享受过程就好
was let us be who we wanted to be and just enjoy the ride.
开拍了 《异形爸爸续集》
And we're rolling. "Alien dad -- the sequel."
背景故事是这样的
Okay, here's the backstory.
你是太空矿工 准备独自探索
You're a space miner about to explore
外星人飞船
an alien vessel all by yourself.
我一个人 外星人飞船 不行
By myself? An alien vessel? No, no, no, no.
-派只狗进去 -狗
- Let's just send in a dog or something. - A dog?
给它一个手电筒 背上绑一个摄像机
We'll give it a flashlight. Strap a camera on its back.
你一个人出任务 根本没有狗
You're on a solo mission. There is no dog.
只有白♥痴♥才会一个人上飞船
Only a moron would go on a ship by himself.
你要上去 所以我想你是白♥痴♥
Well, you're going in there, so I guess you're a moron.
还顺利吗
How are things going in here?
他拒绝登上外星人飞船
He's refusing to go on the alien ship.
默里 快上飞船
Murray, just go in the damn ship.
好吧 我会上飞船
Fine! I will go in the damn ship.
很好 现在有外星人攻击你的脸
Good, 'cause now an alien attacks your face
将蛋放进了你的肚子里
and implants an egg inside your belly.
就是因为这个原因我才不想上飞船
Well, that's exactly the reason I didn't want to go in.
献给我的家庭电影中最伟大的明星
我爸
我
被迫出镜
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表