剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Erica, telephone.
什么 按下按钮 妈妈
What? Push the button, mom.
这又不难
It's not hard.
-爱丽卡 -我得教你多少次
- Erica... - How many times do I have to show you how this works?
这个破东西到底是怎么用的
How does this stupid thing work?
-爱丽卡 电♥话♥ -对着对讲机说
- Erica, telep-- - Talk into the box!
-爱丽卡 电♥话♥ -喂
- Erica! Telephone! - Hello?
-快接该死的电♥话♥ -你到底是怎么回事 妈
- Pick up the damn phone! - What's the matter with you? Mom?
没错 我们和克伦普一家人不同
Yep, we were different than the Kremps--
不好 也不差
Not better, not worse--
只是 不同
Just... Different.
早说过了我能行的
Told you I could do it again.
你怀疑我真是太蠢了
You're so stupid for doubting me.
不过巴瑞实在让我的话没什么说服力
Oh, though Barry didn't help our case.
好了 观众们 今天我们会再现
Okay, folks. Today we're re-enacting
《帝国反击战》的场景 准备好了吗
some "Empire Strikes Back." Are you ready?
哥们 你确定吗
Dude, are you sure about this?
确定 继续拍
Oh, I'm sure. Keep it rolling.
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
你为什么总是倒腾这种烂玩意儿
Oh, why do you always do this crap?
我是你的父亲
I'm your father!
不 这不是真的
No... That's not true.
这不可能
That's impossible!
你说不可能是什么意思
What do you mean "impossible"?
-快滚 -快跑
- Get the hell outta here! - Run!
献给我最好的朋友 查德·克伦普
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表