剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
这不可能
There's no way.
-你肯定吗 -当然
- You sure? - Of course.
男生和女生可以做朋友
Men and women can be friends.
比如说我 我有好多
Take me. I got plenty --
歌♥洛莉亚 希拉 梅宝
Gloria and Sheila and Mabel.
慢着
Wait.
这些不都是你的前女友吗
Aren't all of those your ex-girlfriends?
是的
Oh, yeah.
她们开始都是朋友 但我想 慢着
Well, they started out as friends, but I guess...Wait.
罗丝·博伊金 她是朋友
Rose Boykin. She's a friend.
你从来没有亲过她
So, you never once kissed her.
一次
Once.
也许两次
Maybe twice.
也许很多次
Maybe a lot more.
你说的完全帮不了我
None of this helps me at all.
这又不是我的错
It's not my fault.
女人就是爱我
Women love me!
来
Here.
我来教你怎么解文胸
Let me show you how to do the bra thing.
说一个女性朋友 就一个
Just name one female friend -- one.
别说我了
Forget me.
我是注定没女性朋友的
I'm a lost cause.
但你热爱电影 对吗
But you love movies, right?
去看《当哈利遇到莎莉》
Go watch "When Harry met Sally."
讲的全是男生和女生可以做朋友
It's all about how men and women can be friends.
我接受了老爷子的建议 那晚
I took pops' advice, and that night
我们租了这部电影 讲的是像我们这样的好友
we rented a movie about two besties like us.
-我的天 -我的天
- Oh, my god! - Oh, my god!
不幸的是 老爷子忘了电影的结局
Unfortunately, pops hadn't quite remembered how it ended.
我得回家了
I have to go home now.
这是你的家
This is your home.
那你就得回家了
Then you have to go home now.
没错 那周咱家的气氛怪怪的
Yes, things were awkward in our house that week,
不仅是我和艾米之间
and not just between me and Emmy.
在我妈指责爱丽卡吸毒后
After my mom had accused Erica of participating in crack rock,
家里的紧张气氛 浓得就像我妈堆在
tension in our house was as thick as the ketchup
烘肉卷上的番茄酱一样
my mom was bathing our meatloaf in.
够了 你已经阐明观点了
All right, that's enough. You've made your point.
我错了
I screwed up.
但我发誓从现在起 我会真的尊重你的隐私
But I promise from now on, I will respect your privacy for real.
不再通过通风口偷听了吗
No more listening through the vent?
不听
No more.
不再看我的日记了吗
No more reading my diary?
想都不会想
Wouldn't dream of it.
我今晚和兰妮去看电影
I'm going to the movies tonight with Lainey.
你能信任我吗
Can you trust me?
我可以信任你
I can trust you
只要你可以保证 你值得被信任
if you can promise me that you can be trustworthy.
我保证
I promise.
我值得你的信任
I'm worthy of your trust.
真不敢相信我妈相信我了
I can't believe my mom trusted me!
罗马袍 罗马袍
Toga! Toga!
别 别这样
No, d-don't do that.
爱丽卡终于可以逍遥快活时 我却崩溃了
As Erica was finally gonna live it up, I was breaking down.
哈利和莎莉是恋人
Harry and Sally are lovers!
我相当肯定你错了
I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that.
艾米和我刚看了
Emmy and I just watched it.
然后呢
And?
他们最后在一起了
They end up together,
像海鳝一样吸着对方的脸
sucking on each other's faces like moray eels.
我再想想
You know, come to think of it,
我是和朋友玛丽安一起看的这部电影
I saw that movie with my friend Miriam, and...
我们可能提前走了
We just might have left early to...
你不必知道我们提前离开的原因
Well, you don't need to know why we left early.
我现在怎么办
What do I do now?
我怎么才能和艾米恢复正常
How do I get things back to normal with Emmy?
你没办法 马已经离开畜棚了
You can't. The horse is out of the barn.
-什么马 -被称为"异性张力"的马
- What horse? - The horse that goes by the name of sexual tension.
只有一种办法 缓解这种张力
And there's only one way to ease that tension.
保持朋友关系 无视这个问题吗
By remaining friends and not addressing it?
你得亲她 看是否有火花
You got to kiss her, see if there's sparks.
我和拉克茜·布鲁姆也面对同样的问题
Me and Lexy Bloom are dealing with the same issue.
太难受了 我不会骗你
It's been tough. I'm not gonna lie.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她昨天根本没来
She didn't even show up yesterday.
对 因为她不放心出现在我的身边
Yeah, 'cause she didn't trust herself around me.
我和艾米不同
Well, it's different with me and Emmy.
老爷子 告诉他他是个疯子
Pops, tell him he's nuts.
孩子 你得跟随自己的心
Kiddo, you just got to follow your heart.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
告诉我
Tell me.
我要亲她还是不亲
Do I kiss her or not?
我不知道
I don't know.
你问了一个
You've asked the one question
上帝创世纪起 男人女人就在争辩的问题
that men and women have debated since the dawn of time.
没人知道 地球人没人知道
Nobody knows, nobody on this planet.
我知道
I know.
亲亲时间到 老弟
It's kissing time, bro.
贝弗 你跟女儿保证了
Bevy, you promised the girl.
放轻松 我只是在收拾
Relax. I'm just tidying up.
是吗 哇 不简单
Really? Wow. That's a big step.
我知道 能信任她感觉真好
I know. It feels good to finally trust her.
事实上 她的床单不见了
The fact that her sheet is missing from her bed
我完全不担心
doesn't bother me at all.
很好
Good.
慢着
Wait.
这有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
没什么
Nothing.
我可能偷听到她说
I may have overheard her
维拉诺瓦大学有个兄弟会古罗马袍派对
talking about a fraternity toga party over at Villanova,
但我相信有上百个其它的理由
but I'm sure there's hundreds of other reasons
她会带着床单 和兰妮去看电影
she would take a bedsheet to the movies with Lainey.
我知道了
Oh, I know.
也许是那种电影
Maybe it was one of those movies
要求你带床单去
where they ask you to bring a sheet.
有这种电影的 对吗
Those exist, right?
我知道你想做什么
Oh, I see what you're trying to do.
你要我提议说出去找她
You want me to suggest that we go out and track her down
这样你可以置身事外
so you can still look innocent.
不管用的
Well, it's not going to work.
你的宝贝小女儿在大学兄弟会宿舍
Your baby girl is at a college frat house
穿着一层薄薄的床单
wearing a thin layer of bedding.
你妈...
Holy...
快走
let's go!
尽管我讨厌承认 但我知道巴瑞是对的
As much as I hated to admit it, I knew Barry was right.
艾米和我必须亲亲
Emmy and I had to kiss.
于是我穿上最好的西装 迎接最惨烈的事
So I put on my best suit and braced myself for the worst.
接到电♥话♥ 什么急事
Got your call. What's the emergency?
你为什么穿得像个游戏节目主持人
Why are you dressed like a game show host?
请坐
Please have a seat.
我们得聊聊
We need to chat.
我跑这么远就是要聊聊
I came all the way here to chat?
我们要对讲机是做什么用的
Why do we even have walkie-talkies?
好了
Okay.
我知道咱俩之间怪怪的
I know it's been weird between us,
但我知道如何补救
but I know how to fix it.
我们得亲亲
We got to kiss.
什么
What?
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
我们得搞清楚 是否有火花
We have to find out if there's sparks.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表