剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
He asked for a cake.
只要我做得对
If I play my cards right,
我们唱生日歌♥时 我就能抱抱他了
I can get some huggies when we sing "Happy birthday"!
妈 你还记得那次
Mom, do you remember the time
你溜进地下室 发现我和兰妮
that you snuck in the basement and spied on me and Lainey
在喝疯狂芒果水果酒
drinking mango madness wine coolers
然后禁足我两个月吗
and then grounded me for two months?
记得 那是个好日子
Yes. That was a good day.
我需要你下楼
Okay, well, I need you to go downstairs.
先说一下 如果亚当提到什么
And just in case Adam does mention something
南帕诸岛 他是个骗子
about south padre island, he's a liar.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
我这位爱插手的母亲大人计划下一步行动时
While my meddling smother plotted her next move,
艾尔·卡彭保险库外面的情节变精彩了
the plot thickened outside Al Capone's vault.
真正的秘道
...the real secret tunnel.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
那个小白♥痴♥毁了我看艾尔·卡彭保险库的心情
That little moron ruined Al Capone's vault for me.
别说了 默里
Stop it, Murray.
十分钟后
In 10 minutes,
他会炸开保险库
he's gonna blow open that vault
咱们也能眼界大开
and with it, our minds.
叫我哪有心情好好看
How am I supposed to enjoy it?
我没给亚当买♥♥礼物 他生我的气
I don't buy Adam a gift, he's pissed at me.
我给他买♥♥了礼物 他更生气了
I buy him a gift, he's even more pissed at me.
怎么做都不对
I can't win.
我们的宝贝长得太快了 不是吗
Our baby grew up so fast, didn't he?
前一分钟 他还是个四眼小呆子
It's, like, one minute, he's this little, four-eyed dork.
眨眼工夫 他就长成小伙子了
Then you blink, and he's a man.
有需要的小伙子
A man with needs.
出什么事了
What's happening?
我想念那个小家伙 就是这么回事
I miss that little lovebug. That's what's happening.
老天 我真成了老妈了
Oh, my god. I am mom!
没错 我得告诉你 这太让人扫兴了
You are, and I got to tell you, it's a real downer.
知道我成长过程中 我爸买♥♥了多少礼物给我吗
You know how many gifts my dad bought me growing up?
零
Zero.
我从那家伙手中什么也没得到过
That's all I got from that man -- nothing.
你觉得伤心吗 当然伤心了
Do you think it hurt? Damn right, it hurt.
我的天
Oh, my god!
你为什么要现在来个彻底觉悟
Why are you coming to terms with this now?
就要炸开保险库了
They're about to blow the safe!
所以我才不送礼物
See, that's why I don't give gifts.
全是假的
It's all a sham.
要是能让时间停下多好
I wish we could just stop time, you know?
让他永远做那个特别的小男孩
And keep him our special, little boy forever.
我受够了
Okay. That's it.
我上楼看电视去
I'm watching tv upstairs.
不准跟来
No one follow me.
我爸和我姐情绪崩溃时
While my dad and sister were having a breakdown,
我妈在密谋闯入
my mom was plotting a break-in.
老天 她就像一个无声的
My god, she was like a silent,
美过甲 爱管闲事的忍♥者
manicured, nosy ninja.
你真会转 亚当
Smooth move, Adam.
这不是我的错 这是个大瓶子
It's not my fault. It's too big a bottle.
是用来装牛奶 不是用来转的
It's meant for milk, not spinning.
不如我们走吧
Maybe we should just go.
不
No!
别走
Don't go.
不如玩"天堂七分钟"吧
How about, uh, seven minutes in heaven?
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
今天是你的生日 哥们 你先挑
It's your birthday, dude, so you pick first.
这个吻 就是我的艾尔·卡彭保险库
This kiss was my Al Capone's vault.
营造气氛阶段太折磨人了
The buildup was excruciating,
终于来到了最后一步
and it was finally time to get it over with.
我就选戴娜吧
Dana, I guess?
好吧
Um...okay.
尽管我重要的一刻来了
Even though my big moment was here,
但我太幸福 没有意识到
I was blissfully unaware
我生命中的另一个女人 已经闯进了我的派对
that the other woman in my life had crashed my party.
你在玩吃豆人吗
Are you playing pac-man?
不 我在设置定时器
No, I-I'm trying to set the timer.
说明文字是日文的
The directions are in Japanese.
太复杂了
It's very complicated.
可以了
There we go.
倒计时开始了
We're on the clock.
你在出汗吗
Are you sweating?
这是天鹅绒的 不透气
It's the velour shirt. It doesn't breathe.
让我想起外婆的浴袍
It reminds me of my nana's robe.
那么
So...
还有6分38秒
we got 6:38 left.
你想做什么
What are you thinking?
我想我们可以 你知道的
I guess we could, um, you know.
好的
Okay.
我们来... 你知道的
Let's...you know.
怎么啦
What's wrong?
我吗 我以为是你
Me? I thought that was you.
你好 宝贝
Hi, poopie.
-我的天 -你好 戴娜
- Oh, my god. - Hey, Dana.
-我的天 -你的裙子真可爱
- Oh, my god! - Wow. That is an adorable dress.
我只是来看看滑雪靴
I was just seeing if the ski boots
在不在应该在的地方
were all where they're supposed to be,
在这里
and, uh they are.
戴娜
Dana!
我不想和你说话
I don't want to talk to you.
别走 听我说
Wait. Just give me a sec.
我们的"天堂七分钟" 你妈也参与了
Your mom was in our seven minutes in heaven!
对不起 这次派对完全是场灾难
I'm sorry. This whole thing has been a complete disaster.
你为什么要办这场烂派对
Why'd you even throw this stupid party?
激光枪战有什么不好
What was wrong with laser tag?
没不好 我爱激光枪战
Nothing! I love laser tag.
那我们为什么不玩激光枪战呢
Then why didn't we just play laser tag?
你这个大白♥痴♥
You big idiot.
你是对的 我是个白♥痴♥
You're right. I am an idiot.
我们玩激光枪战吧
Let's just play laser tag.
那晚 我最差劲的生日变成了最棒的
That night, my worst birthday ever became the best.
我们都想要初吻
Yeah, we all wanted that first kiss,
但我们都很开心
but for one more night,
再多做一晚的小孩子
we were all happy to keep on being kids.
真是个小呆子
What a little dork.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
爸
Dad!
有史以来最棒的礼物
Best gift ever!
看到这个笑容了吗
See that smile?
就是这个 就是这个表情
That's it! That's the look!
走吧 去看那个英俊的主持人打开保险库
Come on. Let's go see that handsome devil open that vault.
告诉我结果就行
Oh, just tell me what happens.
看来 至少是现在看来
It seems, at least up to now,
保险库没能令大家如意
that we've struck out with the vault.
我很失望 我相信大家一样
I'm disappointed about that, as I'm sure you are.
结果 艾尔·卡彭的保险库是空的
Turns out, Al Capone's vault was empty.
竹篮打水一场空
All that buildup and no payoff.
可怜的大胡子混♥蛋♥
Poor mustachioed bastard.
我们休息一下
We're just taking a break.
我刚做好蛋糕
I just finished the cake.
很糟糕对吗 我重新做一个
It's terrible, isn't it? I should just start over.
不 我好喜欢
No! I love it.
我们吃蛋糕吧
Let's eat.
生日快乐 抱抱小怪怪
Happy birthday, snuggle monster.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, mama.
他们人太多了
There's too many of them.
你跑 我掩护你
You run, I'll cover you.
你跑不掉了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表