剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Sure, I knew "Poltergeist" was just a movie...
但黑暗降临后 却似乎相当地真实
But when night came, it seemed pretty freakin' real!
我总是在想那部电影
I just can't stop thinking about that movie.
想忘也忘不掉 老爷子
It's really gone to my head, pops.
小家伙 电影都是假的
Aw, buddy. It's all make-believe.
不是假的
It's not.
鬼是真的
Ghosts are real.
所以捉鬼敢死队才有活儿接
They're what keep the ghostbusters employed.
没什么好怕的
You got nothing to be afraid of.
现在去睡觉吧
Now go get some rest.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
理智方面 我知道老爷子说得对
In my head, I knew pops was right,
但身体方面 不能冒任何险
but the rest of me was not gonna take any chances.
绝望时期 只能用绝望的方法
Desperate times called for desperate measures.
妈 我肚子痛
Mom? I have a tummy ache.
宝贝 你要不要...
Oh, sweetie. Do you need to make?
不 但是
No! But...
今晚我可以睡这里吗
Can I sleep here tonight?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
我必须投降
I had given in.
这一晚 我妈得到了
For one night, my mom would get the snuggles
她非常渴望的抱抱
she so desperately craved.
然后到了早上
And then morning came.
-肚肚还痛吗 -没事 我没事
- How's the tum-tum? - I-It's fine. I'm fine.
我得走了
I gotta go.
回见
See ya!
好的
Okay.
亚当 你忘了外套
Oh, Adam, you forgot your jacket.
不需要
Don't need it!
《鬼驱人》
"Poltergeist"?
我跟他说了不能看这部电影 不敢相信
I told him not to see that movie. Unbelievable!
他害怕了
He's scared.
所以他才要抱着睡
That's why he wants snuggies.
如果你想找人抱抱 我...
Hey, if you're looking for some snuggies, I--
你不能去参加那个派对
You're not going to that party.
你什么也不让我做
You never let me do... Anything!
我妈意识到
That's when my mom realized
她终于找到了办法
she had found the ticket to all the snuggies
想要抱抱随时都有
she could ever want.
妈
Mom?
这个小丑不是你放这里的吧
You didn't put this clown here, did you?
是我 亚当
Yes, Adam.
在做完琐碎事 做晚餐
After running errands, cooking dinner,
打扫房♥间后 我还有大把时间
and cleaning the house, I had lots of time
和一个小丑玩耍
to futz around with a clown.
知道啦 老天
Okay, okay. Jeez.
妈 我肚子痛
Mom? I have a tummy ache!
我不知道的是 家里最恐怖的
Little did I know the scariest thing in this house
就躺在我身边
was lying right next to me.
在一周精疲力竭的体力劳动后
After a grueling week of manual labor,
巴瑞期盼的日子终于到了
the day barry had been waiting for had arrived--
发薪日
Payday.
33块2毛7
$33.27?
这是捉弄人的笑话吗
Is this some sick joke?
你只是在开玩笑对吗
You're just busting balls, huh?
这是玩笑薪水支票
This is a joke paycheck.
我也希望我只是在开玩笑
I wish I was busting balls.
欢迎来到真实的世界
Welcome to the real world.
我知道我挣得比这个多 为什么工资这么少
I know I made more than this. Why is it so low?
交税啊
Taxes!
联邦 州 社会保险 联邦保险捐税
You got federal, state, social security, F.I.C.A.
你在瞎说什么 根本没这些东西
What are you talking about? Those aren't real things.
你没上过学吗
Did you ever go to school?
交税 这是实实在在的
Taxes? Those are totally real things.
让我做销♥售♥员吧
Just let me become a salesman.
如果有佣金 我能赚得更多
I can make more if I work on commission.
你 你没准备好
You? You're not ready.
现在就有顾客
There's a customer right there.
让我把粉色沙发卖♥♥给他
Just let me go sell him the pink couch?
那是鲑肉色双人沙发
It's a salmon love seat.
已经放在这里五年了
It's been there for five years.
绝对是卖♥♥不出去的
It's un-sellable.
我会带他去组合式沙发区
I'm gonna move him over to the sectionals.
你留在这里 继续好好扫地
You stay over here and continue your fine broom work.
先生 想让你知道
Sir, just so you know,
本店消费
we have financing.
不良信用 现款交易 都不是问题
Bad credit, no credit... No problem.
谢谢 我今天不会买♥♥ 只是看看
Thanks. I'm not gonna make any final decisions today, so...
今天不必急着买♥♥
Today is not a day for final decisions.
我同意 慢慢看
I'm with you. Take your time.
-你做什么 -对不起 接到个电♥话♥
- What are you doing? - Sorry. I had a phone call.
我没听到电♥话♥铃♥声♥
I didn't hear the phone ring.
响了 是贾沃斯基打来的
Oh, it rang. It was Ron Jaworski.
说他想买♥♥这张沙发
Said he wants this couch.
贾沃斯基 老鹰队的四分卫吗
Ron Jaworski? The eagles quarterback?
哥们你瞧
Dude.
-哥们你是粉啊 -哥们是粉
- Dude! - Dude!
-哥们 -哥们你也粉吗
- Dude. - Dude?
哥们 他真的刚刚打了电♥话♥
Dude. He literally just called.
我要这张沙发
I want this couch.
恕我无能为力
Mm... No can do.
小贾刚刚预定了这个
Ronnie J. just put this on reserve.
我给现金怎么样
What if I pay cash?
默里
Murray?
知道吗 小贾那边我去解决
You know what? I'll handle big Ron.
先生你 买♥♥到了一张好沙发
You, sir, have got yourself a deal.
谢谢
Thank you.
毫无疑问 巴瑞在这方面很有天赋
No doubt about it. Barry was a natural.
与此同时 我在应对超自然现象
Meanwhile, I was still dealing with the supernatural.
妈
Mom...
你这是怎么啦
Oh! What's this about?
-肚子痛 -好的
- Tummy ache. - Okay.
你不如先上楼
Why don't you, uh, run upstairs,
我马上就上来 好吗
and I'll be there in a minute, okay?
没事的
It's fine.
你吓死我了 这样不厚道
You scared me. That's not cool.
不厚道是吗 你为什么把遥控器拿出去
Not cool, huh? Why'd you take the remote outside?
和你想的不一样
It's not what you think.
我想你在吓亚当 好让他抱你
I think you're scaring Adam so he'll give you hugs.
可能和你想的一样
It might be what you think.
但这样很不对吗
But is that so wrong?
不对 非常非常不对
Yes, it's wrong! Very, very wrong.
如果我不用苦苦哀求
Well, it would have never come to this
就能得到亲骨肉的拥抱
if I didn't have to beg for affection
又何苦到如此境地
from my own children.
又来了
Here we go.
以前我走过那道门
I used to walk through that door,
你们就会跑过来扑进我的怀里
and you would all come running and jump into my arms.
慢慢的你不这样了 巴瑞不这样了
And then you stopped. And Barry stopped.
我只有亚当了 如果连他也不抱了
Adam's all I have left. And if he stops,
就再也不会有人拥抱我了
no one's ever gonna hug me again.
你知道我一定会告诉亚当的 对吧
You know I'm gonna have to tell Adam, right?
别说
Don't!
再多抱一晚 我就不会再这样了
Just one more night of snugs, and I'll never do it again.
我保证
I promise.
我想我也可以当不知道这事 只是...
I suppose I could forget the whole thing if...
这周末你得允许我玩到非常晚才回家
You let me stay out insanely late this weekend.
-成交 -没搞错吧
- Deal. - Really?
得了吧 就算我要求了
Please. Like you were gonna come home
-你也不会准时回家 -那倒是
- when I wanted anyway? - True.
我的心情很好
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表