剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
不过重点是
But the point is,
我来邀请你去我家烧烤
I am here to invite you to a barbecue.
是啊 关于这件事
Yes, that... That situation.
原来 真的有事啊
So... It is a situation, huh?
从现在开始
From now on,
我会尽量
I will try and, uh,
在家门外穿长裤
wear pants when I go outside.
尽量
Try.
说实话 我妻子维吉尼亚
To be honest, um... My--my wife Virginia--
有些敏感
She can be a little sensitive,
而且
and, uh...
怎么说呢 你妻子让她害怕
How to put this-- your wife scares her.
什么
What?
那一天 我爸终于等到了机会
That day, my father finally got to do something
做从结婚那天开始 就一直想做的事
he had been waiting for since the day he got married--
成为正确的一方
Be right!
是你
It's you!
-什么 -你听到了
- What? - You heard me.
有问题的不是我
It's not me that's the problem.
是你
It's you!
我做了什么
What did I do?
你吓坏了女主人
Oh... You scare the woman.
吓得怕怕的
Scare her but good.
太荒谬了
That is ridiculous.
我对她一直热情友好
I have never been anything but cordial to her.
她怎么会不喜欢我呢
How can she not like me?
你喜欢吼 家里吼 外面吼
You yell. Uh, you yell inside, you yell outside.
显然 你还爬上垃圾车
And apparently, you climbed up on a garbage truck
吼垃圾工
to yell at the garbage man.
他开着车在街上跑了一半
And he drove halfway down the block
你就挂在车后面
with you hanging off the back.
然后他开回来 收走了我们的旧水槽
And then he drove back and picked up our old sink.
不客气
You're welcome.
你想怎么解释都行 贝弗
Explain it any way you want to, Bevy.
那个女人 不喜欢你
That woman no likey you.
但有人不喜欢她的这个念头 在我妈心中
But the idea of someone not liking my mom
是挥之不去的
was not gonna fly.
贝弗莉·金伯格自豪的一点就在于
Beverly Goldberg prided herself on
人人都爱她
being loved by all.
她不能容忍♥有人不喜欢她
And she couldn't have it any other way.
你好啊 维吉尼亚
Whoo-hoo! Virginia!
她将竞走 变成了跟踪
She turned power walking into power stalking.
没看到你
I didn't see you there.
我不知道你也竞走啊
Oh. I didn't know you power walked.
太巧了
What a coincidence.
我每天都走
I do it every day.
她没有
She didn't.
我要 继续走了
Well, I should... Keep moving.
-刚走到燃烧脂肪的距离 -非常好
- I just hit my peak burn period. So-- - Oh, good stuff,
非常好 听我说
good stuff. Listen...
我感觉咱们一开始处得不太好
I feel like we got off on the wrong foot,
我知道我们能成为非常好的朋友
and I know we're gonna be great friends.
拜托啦 到我家来烧烤
So please, come over for a barbecue.
好的
Sure.
好的 有时间就告诉你
Sure, I'll let you know.
现在定吗 好的 周六如何
Now? Okay, uh, how about Saturday?
周六会下雨
I think it's supposed to rain on Saturday.
太好了 就周六了 记下来
Great, Saturday it is. Mark it down.
你什么也不用带
You don't have to bring anything
带上开阔的心胸和四道配菜就行
except an open mind and four sides.
不 一道就行 如果你愿意的话
No. Just one side, if you want.
好的
Okay.
-我要继续了 -好的 我带路
- I'm gonna keep moving. - Okay, I'll lead.
痛 抽筋 抽筋
Oh! Aah! Cramp, cramp, cramp.
说定周六了 准备留下美好回忆吧
Okay, Saturday it is. Prepare to make some memories.
我妈想和克伦普太太
While my mom was trying to make a connection
拉上关系时
with Mrs. Kremp...
我哥也想拉上他自己的关系
My brother was hoping to make a connection of his own.
你好啊 大帅哥
Hey, there, big boy.
你已经接通976狐媚专线
You've reached 9-7-6-fox.
真高兴你打来电♥话♥
I'm glad you called.
和车上美女通话 请按1
To speak with a hot girl in a car--press one.
和飞机上的荡♥妇♥通话 请按2
To speak with a nasty girl on a plane--press two.
搞什么 喂
What the... Hello?
挂掉
Hang up.
挂掉
Hang up!
挂掉
Hang up!
你不是吧 居然打976的电♥话♥
Seriously, you're calling 9-7-6 numbers?
这是和朋友的私人电♥话♥
That's a personal call with a friend!
给我
Gimme that.
你选择了色情游河
You've selected erotic boat ride.
老天
Oh, man.
你死定了
You are so busted.
别告诉老爸 求你了
Don't tell dad, please?
要我做什么都行
I'll do anything.
我给你一周的不受打扰通话时间
I'll give you one week of uninterrupted phone time.
很难拒绝
Hmm, that's hard to pass up.
爸 巴瑞打976电♥话♥
Dad! Barry's calling 9-7-6 numbers!
什么
What?!
那种电♥话♥一分钟要5块9毛9
Those calls are like $5.99 a minute.
前两分钟不收费
The first two minutes are free,
我从来没超过两分钟
and I never go beyond the second minute.
我用的是拼字游戏里的计时器
I use the timer from Boggle.
那个很管用
It's legit.
你要管用[守规矩]
Oh, you want legit?
-一个月不准打电♥话♥ -什么
- No phone for a month! - What?!
-全是你的错 -你要在船里快活
- This is your fault! - How is it my fault that you want to
怎么是我的错
get frisky in a rowboat?
那不是我要选的
That wasn't the selection I was gonna make.
好了 现在你有麻烦了
Okay, now you're in trouble.
我儿子打色情电♥话♥
Your son has been calling smut numbers.
我不在乎 我有非常重要的事要宣布
I don't care. I have something very important to tell you.
克伦普一家要过来烧烤
The Kremps are coming over for a barbecue.
太好了 好重要的事
Yes! That is big!
现在只管这事 别管我的了
Now let's focus on this and not my thing.
再多说说这次重要的烧烤
Tell us more about this important barbecue.
克伦普全家都来吗
Wait, are we talking about all the Kremps here,
儿子们也过来吗
like, the boys, too--
一个和亚当同龄 一个和我同龄
The one that's Adam's age, and the one that's my age
棕发蓝眼的那个
with sandy brown hair and blue eyes?
那个女人那么怕你 你还要他们
You still want to have a barbecue with these people,
过来烧烤吗
even though that woman's terrified of you?
不再怕了
Not anymore.
我今早醒来
I woke up early this morning,
跟着她走了两英里
followed her for 2 miles on foot,
追到了她 说服她
then chased her down and convinced her
我根本没什么可怕的
there's nothing scary about me.
拜托 这个周末我没安排
Come on. I had nothing planned this weekend.
太完美了
It was perfect.
现在有安排了 你要热情
Well, now you do. And you will be warm
好客 我拜托你
and inviting, and so help me god,
千万别在人家面前睡着了
you better not fall asleep in front of these people.
好的 咱们来做菜啦
Okay! Let's get cookin'!
[吃我的肉 meat也指男性生殖器]
脱掉 脱掉
Off. Take it off.
这可是打破冷场的好笑话
It's an icebreaker...
有时功能还不止如此
Sometimes more.
爸 人家是正经人家
Dad, these are good people.
我们要举止得体
We need to be on our best behavior.
不能有黄段子 打油诗 下流话
That means no dirty jokes, no limericks, no lewd comments.
这次的派对听起来好没劲啊
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表