剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
-不 我还是要说 -还是别说了吧
- Nah, I'm gonna do it. - Or not.
我感恩我的大哥
I am thankful for my big brother,
他对我充满信任
who believed in me enough
愿意投资我的化妆品企业
to invest in my cosmetics venture.
我什么来着
I what now?
马文 我们不是说好了别提这事吗
Marvin, I thought we weren't gonna talk about that.
打住
Stop right there.
我们要投资什么吗 我也要加入
We're investing money in stuff? I'm in.
我好爱你们
I love you guys.
你们一定会喜欢海洋润肤精华的
And--and you're gonna love lotions of the oceans.
真正的海盐哦
Real sea salt. Huh?
第二成分 海草
Kelp--second ingredient.
我去从后备箱里拿一些样品出来
I'm gonna go get my samples out of the trunk.
你们一定会很喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
所以
So...
还有人想表达一下感恩之情吗
anyone else like to give thanks?
好了 这是我们全新的面部"毁春膏"
Okay, this is our brand-new face revujenator.
我觉得是"回春膏"吧
I think it's rejuvenator.
我对"毁春膏"了如指掌好吗
I think I know what revujenator is.
我可是专业的销♥售♥员
I'm the guy selling the stuff.
我已经感觉年轻多了 我们要发大财了
I feel younger already. We're gonna be rich.
奖杯在我手中 我才是冠军
I have the cup! I'm the champion!
你这样是耍赖 还给我
That's not how it works! Give it back!
你是怎么想的啊
What were you thinking
-竟然背着我给马文钱 -我很抱歉
- giving Marvin money behind my back?! - I'm sorry.
我搞砸了 但在那么短暂的片刻里
I screwed up. But for a split second,
我看见你们相处得挺好的 我知道你很开心
I saw you two getting along, and I know you were happy.
好吧 我当时确实很开心
Fine, I was happy!
但那是因为我以为他已经长大了
But that's because I thought he'd grown up
我不需要再继续照顾他了
and I wouldn't have to take care of him anymore!
好了 听好了
Okay! Here you go.
你可能得从车♥库♥里腾出一点空间来
You probably want to clear some space out of your garage,
因为你周一就会收到
because you're gonna get a delivery
大概20箱这种东西
of about, uh, 20 cases of this stuff on Monday.
我为什么要20箱这种垃圾
Why would I want 20 cases of that crap?
因为你投资了啊 对吧
Because you invested. Right?
机制就是这么运作的
That's--that-- that's the deal.
你要叫卖♥♥回春膏 然后招纳更多的人
You--you peddle the creams, and you recruit more people
来扩大你的销♥售♥三角区
to expand your sales triangle.
销♥售♥三角区
Sales triangle?
等等 这是该死的传销行为吗
Wait. Is this a damn pyramid scheme?
不 不 我们总共有26层销♥售♥网好吗
No, no! Th-there's 26 tiers of sales, okay?
最上层的人赚到的钱最多
The guys at the top, they make the most money,
然后一直向下流入
and then it funnels down toward the base
三维的三角区中
of the three-dimensional triangle.
你这描述的就是传销结构啊 蠢货
You literally just described a pyramid, you idiot!
我明白这是怎么一回事了
I see what it is.
我终于靠自己过得不错了
I'm finally doing well for myself,
我哥哥 就觉得这是某种骗局
so my brother, of course, thinks it's some kind of a scam!
默里 快别说了 今天是感恩节啊
Murray, stop it! It's thanksgiving!
那是传销啊
It's a pyramid!
-我的脸好疼 -真的烧得很厉害
- My face hurts. - It's burning real bad.
有烧痛感意味着正在见效啊
The burning means that it's working.
效果太强烈了 我的脸上像火烧一样
It's working too much! There's fire on my face!
好了 快擦掉
Okay... Just wipe it off.
-今天是感恩节呢 -快回来 那是我的奖杯
- It's thanksgiving. - Come back here! That's my cup!
回来 给我回来
Come back here! Come back here!
我现在疼得要死了
I'm in a great deal of pain now.
-算了 -快擦掉
- You know what? - Get it off!
我不管你们这些人怎么想
I don't care what you people think.
我绝对支持我的产品
I stand by my product.
那不如 你也往脸上涂一些吧
Then, uh, why don't you put it on your face?
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
你之前在车里那么想让我摸你的脸
You wanted me to touch your face so bad in the car.
-快从我脸上弄掉 -你这是故意曲解我的意思
- Get away from my face. - You're taking it out of context.
-来吧 -当时的情况不一样
- Come on! - That was a different situation!
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
把你的手从他脸上拿开
Get your hand off his face!
今天是...感恩节呢
It's Thanks... Giving!
不 天啊
No! Oh, my god!
-默里 -天啊
- Murray! - Oh, my god!
看着爸爸和叔叔像孩子一样
It was a sad sight watching my dad and uncle
打成一团真的很悲伤
fight like children,
但更可悲的是 马文不得不求人送他回家
but even sadder was that Marvin had to ask for a ride home.
我周一会叫个拖车过去
I'm gonna send a flatbed over on Monday,
如果不凑巧下雨的话
so if it begins to rain,
麻烦用油布把我的德劳瑞恩车盖一下
please cover the Delorean with a tarp or something.
-你的眼睛怎么样了 -还有点刺痛
- How's your eye? - Still a little sting-y.
你对我的评价是对的
You're right about me.
我是个白♥痴♥
I'm a moron.
我的车毁了 我还住在父母家里
My car's a bust, I still live in our parents' house,
很显然 我竟然蠢得没意识到
and apparently I'm to stupid to realize
三角形和传销金字塔形是完全一样的
that a triangle is the same shape as a pyramid.
我也说不清 我只是希望一次也好
I don't know, I just wish that once
我能做件不让你失望的事 默里
I could do something that didn't disappoint you, Murray.
你何必在乎我怎么想
What do you care what I think?
你说真的吗 你把我拉扯大的
Are you serious? You raised me.
爸爸从来不在我身边 你一直都在
I mean, dad wasn't there. You were.
-你是我成长过程中的榜样 -别
- You're the one I look up to. - Well, don't.
我只是尽到自己的责任罢了
I was just doing what I had to do.
你为了我 放弃了你的童年生活
Yeah, well, you gave up your childhood for me.
别以为我忘记了这一点
Don't think I forgot that.
我很高兴为你付出
I was glad to do it.
不 才不是呢
No, you weren't.
你说得对
You're right.
我确实很想去参加我的毕业舞会
I would have liked to have gone to my prom.
是啊 我很抱歉我把清洁剂喝下去了
Yeah. I'm sorry I ate that detergent.
闻起来真的很诱人
It just smelled really good.
重点是 照顾你确实不是一件简单的事
Look, the poinis, it wasn't easy looking after you.
但我并不后悔
But I don't regret it.
我叫你白♥痴♥的唯一原因
And the only reason I call you a moron...
是因为我希望你能活出最精彩的人生
Is because I want the best for you.
-真的吗 -当然了
- Really? - Yeah.
稍等一下好吗
Hold on a second, all right?
哪儿都别去 我马上就回来
Don't go anywhere. I'll... I'll be right back.
结果让我爸和他弟弟
Turns out it wasn't the Delorean
被迫"回到过去"的并不是德劳瑞恩车
that forced my dad and his brother to revisit the past.
而是我爸的破烂旅行车
It was my dad's crappy old station wagon.
我希望你收下这个
I want you to have that.
-柯法斯的棒球 -是的
- The Koufax ball? - Yeah.
我不能收
I can't!
收下吧 算是对你童年的弥补
Take it. Have a little bit of your childhood back.
我们都知道他确实是扔给你的
We both know that he was throwing it to you.
给我坐进来
Get your butt in here.
快点 感恩节还没过完呢
Come on. Thanksgiving's not over.
-我们能谈谈吗 -不行
- Can we talk? - No.
听着
listen.
我看着爸爸和马文叔叔表现得跟白♥痴♥一样
After I saw dad and uncle Marv acting like morons,
我觉得 也许我愿意和你来一场复赛
I thought, maybe I will give you that rematch.
我以为你不想呢
Thought you didn't want to
现在你可是大哥呢
'Cause you're the big brother now.
别这样嘛
Oh, come on.
你永远是我的好大哥
You'll always be my big brother.
有史以来第一次 我妈妈得到了她一直期望的
For the first time ever, my mom ended up getting
完美感恩节
her perfect thanksgiving.
我们甚至坚持到了吃甜点
We even made it to dessert.
我能说几句话吗
Hey. Can I just, uh, say something here?
我觉得我们都该对你们的妈妈说句谢谢
I think we should give mom a big thanks
费尽了全部心思
for working her ass off
让我们大家团聚在一起
and bringing us all together.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表