剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
I got rid of it for your own good.
你不知道这东西在臭氧层上烧了个洞吗
Did you know it's burning a hole in the ozone layer?
我不想听什么天空中想象的层
I don't want to hear about some imaginary layer in the sky.
我三十分钟后就要主持家长教师会了
I'm leading a PTA meeting in 30 minutes,
我需要用蓬松的发型让人肃然起敬
and I need to command respect with my giant hair!
你把沙发还我 我就把头发还你
You get me the chair, I'll give you the hair.
你觉得你让我没辙了吗
Oh, you think you beat me on this?
我们的女儿有一整套的美发用品
Well, our daughter has a whole arsenal of hair products,
她巴不得能有机会给我改变形象
and she has been dying to give me a new look.
我的天 你说什么 这是真的吗
Oh, my god. What did I just hear? Is this real?
我们终于要甩掉那可怕的金色安全帽了吗
Are we finally getting rid of that terrible blonde helmet?
闭上眼睛 我先整理刘海
Okay, close your eyes. I'm doing your bangs.
效果会相当惊艳的
This is gonna be totally rad.
看起来怎么样
How's it looking?
非常非常漂亮
Really, really awesome.
-我知道 -我的天
- I know! - Oh, my god!
-我知道 -怎么会这样
- I know! - How did this happen?!
我不知道
I don't know!
我的头发被施了电刑
It fried my hair!
就那么一下 你的头发太不健康了
Like, really quickly. It's so unhealthy.
就好像你长了满头的灌木蒿
It's like you have a head full of sagebrush.
-我知道 -我的天
- I know! - Oh, my god!
这下该怎么办
What are we gonna do about this?!
好了 咱们先冷静一下
Okay. Okay. Let's take a chill pill.
我知道我可以搞定的
I know I can fix this.
老师家长们好
Hi, PTA.
咱们来谈谈春季嘉年华的事
Let's talk spring fling.
你的头发怎么了
What's with your hair?
别看 凯伦
Don't look at it, Karen.
下午好 朋友们
Afternoon, friends.
你们今天看起来都特别的矮小啊
You're all looking particularly small today, huh?
泰勒
Hey, Tyler.
好酷的飞盘
Cool frisbee.
我的飞盘
My frisbee.
斯屁克
Yo, Spinkter.
把芝士条给我
Give me those cheese doodles.
拿去吧 巴瑞
Just take them, Barry.
你说的巴瑞是谁
Who's this Barry you speak off?
拿去吧
Take them...
校车上帝
Bus lord.
这才对
That's right.
我的保镖计划适得其反
My plan for a bodyguard had backfired,
现在该我出手 驱逐咱们邪恶的校车上帝了
and now it was up to me to banish our evil bus lord.
我想校车上的事我可以应付了
You know, I think I got this bus stuff handled,
也许是时候你继续和爱丽卡
so it's probably time you go back and ride
还有她性感的朋友一起坐车了
with Erica and her smoking-hot friends.
老弟 我永远不会走了
Dude, I'm never going back.
这辆校车现在是我的了 是我家
This bus is mine now. It's my home.
快走开 我觉得你好无趣
Now, leave me be. I find you boring.
停下
Stop!
你的T恤是怎么回事
What just happened on your shirt?
这个叫超色
Oh, it's hypercolor.
碰了就会变色
The color changes when you touch it.
我用剪草坪的钱买♥♥的
I bought it with my lawn-mowing money.
-给我 -什么 不行
- I want it. - What? No!
你会撑坏的
You'll stretch it out.
有道理
Good point.
那你就要用你辛苦赚来的钱
Then you will use your hard-earned money
给我买♥♥一件适合我魁梧身材的
to buy me one that accommodates my muscular body.
你哥哥真是个混♥蛋♥
Your brother's a real ass-bag.
没错 他是的
Yes. Yes, he is.
这次的遭遇让我恍然大悟
This whole thing's been a very eye-opening experience.
抱歉我以前那样对你
I'm sorry for the way I treated you.
我不会再那样了
It won't happen again.
咱们把巴瑞永远赶下校车怎么样
What do you say we get Barry off this bus for good?
不可能的
There's no way.
总是会有办法的
Oh, there's always a way.
听着 各位 过来
Okay, look, everybody. Come here.
我们都知道自己在校车上的位置
We all know where we sit on this bus.
有些人天生是坐后排的料
Some of us are back-row material.
像我这样的 在中间徘徊
Some, like me, kind of float in the middle.
有些人超级差劲 坐在前排
A few of us totally suck and sit in the front.
但哪怕一次也好
But for once,
让我们忘记我们坐在哪一排
let's forget about what row we sit in.
哪怕一次 我们齐心协力 夺回校车
For once, let's work together and take back our bus!
-谁赞同 -我
- Now who's with me? - I am!
见鬼 泰勒
Damn it, Tyler.
你吓死我了
You scared the crap out of me.
但我欣赏你的热情
But I love the enthusiasm.
快住手
Whoa, stop!
别在门口脱长裤
Don't park your pants at the door.
有传闻说你现在走露天路线了
Rumor has it you're going alfresco.
见鬼 我忘了 我想念我的内♥裤♥
Oh, damn it. I forgot. I miss my underpants.
你会习惯的
Ah, you'll get used to it.
从七十年代♥开♥始 我就一直走露天路线了
I've been going alfresco since the '70s.
我爸觉得不会有比白色紧身内♥裤♥
My dad didn't think he could miss anything
更让他想念的东西了
more than his tightie-whities.
他太天真了
Boy, was he wrong.
搞什么
What the hell?
电视没了 默里
Tv's gone, Mur.
我看到了
Yeah, I see that.
贝弗莉拿走了
Beverly took it.
我知道
I figured that.
-这场战争你输了 伙计 -别说了
- You lost the war, pal. - Stop talking.
我看这些鱼已经看了十分钟了
You know, I' bven watching these fish for 10 minutes,
我得告诉你 挺有意思的
and I got to tell you, it's some entertaining stuff.
这两条鱼 它们完全不同
These two fish, they're complete opposites.
它们永远合不来 但它们必须共处
They'll never get along, but they have to.
它们住在短兵相接的地方
They live in close quarters.
别说了
Stop talking!
是不是很棒
Isn't it great?
就像待在红花铁板烧餐厅的大厅
It's like being in the lobby of a Benihana.
最棒的地方就是
And the best part about it is
你需要经常打理鱼缸
you need to constantly tend to it.
扔掉电视 真是疯了
Getting rid of the tv, that's nuts.
把咱一家人凝聚在一起的就是电视
That's the glue that holds this family together.
所有人都知道电视会让眼睛疲劳
Everyone know that tv strains your eyes.
我这样做是为了你好
I did this for your own good.
别再为了我好做什么了
Don't do anything for my own good, okay?
我很好 我不需要你帮忙
I'm fine. I don't need your help.
是吗 你知道我为你做了多少事
Really? Do you know how many things I do for you,
多少你根本不知道的事吗
things you don't even know anything about?
你去告我啊
So sue me if I want you
我不让你坐一张恶心的
to sit in a chair that's not a disgusting fart trap
毁掉我整个客厅格调的屁垫子
that ruins the scheme of my entire living room.
说出口了 你是为了你自己
Right there! You did it for you.
什么
What?
那个让你背痛 沙发让你背痛
That hurts your back -- a chair that hurts your back.
太迟了 你说出口了
Too late. You said it.
对 那张沙发是旧了
Yes, that chair may be old,
那是因为我坐在上面 睡在上面 吃在上面
but it's because I-I sit in it, I sleep in it, I eat in it,
我甚至在上面带孩子
I even raised our children from it.
我知道你为我做了很多
I know you do a lot for me.
是的 我很喜欢这一点
You do, and I love you for it.
但你不是为了我扔掉那张沙发
But you didn't get rid of that chair for me.
你扔掉沙发是为了你自己
You got rid of that chair for you.
校车上依然犹如地狱
Things were still hell on the bus,
现在我们的邪恶君主有了新衣服
and now our evil emperor had new clothes.
让开
Step aside.
别碰我的超色
Hands off the hypercolor.
别碰我
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表