剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
看见没
See?
我们刚给了你奇怪的弟弟
We just gave your weird little brother
他人生中最美好的一晚
the best night of his life.
本大爷来了
Whoo! The party has arrived!
你和他同校吗
You go to school with him?
没有
I do not.
情况失控了
And we're out of hand.
谁要去冲澡
Who wants to take a shower?
十点时 巴瑞的派对气氛爆发了
By 10:00, Barry's party was blowing up...
但没有我姐爆发得那么厉害
But not as much as my sister.
住手 撒得到处都是
Hey! Stop! You're spilling everywhere!
你们两个
You!
不准在我爸的沙发上亲热
Stop making out in my dad's chair!
这是他的栖息地
He lives there!
搞什么 这是我妈妈的
What the hell?! That's my mom's!
为什么你穿着
Why are you wearing that?
这是场毛衣派对
Oh, it's a sweater party.
根本没这回事
That's not a thing.
我在楼梯上挂了"禁止入内"的标语
And I put a sign on the stairs that said "Off limits."
挂着的线断了
Ah, yeah, that piece of yarn broke,
所以我们就不客气了
so we all just kind of... Helped ourselves.
我们
"We"?
脱下 所有人脱下
Off! Everyone take it off!
太棒了 终于发生了 快脱下
Yes! It's happening! Take it off!
亚当 上楼去
Adam, go upstairs!
标语上写着"禁止入内"
Well, the sign says it's off limits.
线断了 给我上楼
The yarn is broken. Upstairs.
我说了上楼
I said "Upstairs"!
好了 局面正式失控了
Okay. This is officially nuts.
你要结束这一切
You need to put an end to this.
我 你才是成年人
Me?! You're the adult!
我是酷外公 我不能做扫兴鬼
I'm the cool grandpa. I can't be the bummer.
你做扫兴鬼
You be the bummer.
有块披萨在唱片机上
Uh, there's a pizza on the record player.
这样对唱片针可不好
It's bad for the needle.
你们这些人真恶心
You people are disgusting!
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?!
这是场毛衣派对
It's a sweater party.
根本没这回事
That's not a thing!
别再煽风点火 你要结束派对
Stop encouraging this. You need to shut it down.
结束
Shut it down?
不可能 这是我的派对
No way! This is my party.
我说我们要狂欢到黎明
And I say we rage on until the crack of dawn!!
好棒
Yeah!
我说每人捡点垃圾后走人
Well, I say we each pick up one piece of trash and leave!
呸
Boo!
想笑你就笑 够了
Smile all you want. That's it.
我给爸妈住的酒店打电♥话♥
I'm calling the hotel where mom and dad are staying.
我明白是怎么回事
I see what this is.
你嫉妒了
You're jealous
因为我办了场有史以来最棒的派对
'cause I've thrown the greatest party of all time.
你好好看看 这不是你的派对
Look around. It's not your party.
这些全是我的朋友
These are all my friends.
喂 艾里
Yo, Ari.
这是谁的派对
Whose party is this?
爱丽卡为那个瑞典小子举办的送别派对
Erica's throwing a going-away party for the swedish dude.
不重要 拉克茜·布鲁姆来了
It doesn't matter. Lexy Bloom's here.
她是来见我的
She came to see me.
是吗
Oh, did she?
巴瑞 等等
Barry, wait.
我不是故意...
I didn't mean to --
刚才不太顺利
That did not go well.
是的
No, it did not.
你为什么这么生我的气
Why are you so mad at me?
我看到你的表情了
I saw the look on your face.
你很激动重返球场
You were thrilled to be back out there on that court.
你知道我为什么不谈过去吗
You know why I don't talk about the past?
我来告诉我
I'm gonna tell you.
因为过去很棒
Because it was great.
我是班长 我是篮球明星
I was class president. I was a basketball star.
我是英雄
I was a hero.
现在我什么也不是
And now I'm just none of those things.
你试过这样投篮吗
Have you ever tried shooting the ball this way?
当年这种投法非常流行
It was a very common shooting style!
结果 我爸不是唯一懊恼至极的人
Turns out, my dad wasn't the only one kicking himself.
巴瑞与成为传奇
Barry's big chance
赢取拉克茜·布鲁姆芳心的重大机会
to become a legend and win over Lexy Bloom
正式吻别了
had literally been kissed goodbye.
怎么啦 古斯塔夫
What's shaking, Gustav?
我倒希望自己是古斯塔夫
I wish I was Gustav.
除了无法接受他带的午餐总是有奇怪的鱼
Except for that weird fish lunch he always brings.
你为什么出来了 不在自己的派对上待着
So, why you out here, missing your own party?
我注意到
Well, it has come to my attention
这是爱丽卡的派对
that this is Erica's party,
我只是个巨大的被大家无视的倒霉蛋
and I'm just a big, giant, invisible bag of suck.
拜托 大家没无视你
Oh, come on. You're not invisible.
你是巴瑞·金伯格 冲午餐大婶发飙的人
You're Barry Goldberg, the guy who freaked out
因为没有布丁了
on the lunch lady because they ran out of pudding.
为什么大家就记得我这件事
Why is that the only thing anyone ever remembers about me?
学校保证了有布丁 但结果没有
Hey, they promised pudding. They had no pudding.
那是黑暗的一天
It was a dark day.
我知道你觉得今年很不顺
Look, I know you feel like this year was a bust,
但你做了不少令人印象深刻的事
but you did a ton of cool stuff --
才艺表演上的空手道
Karate in the talent show.
你参加了摔角队
You're on the wrestling team.
你拍了饶舌MTV
You did that rap video
讲述了摩天轮上的心动故事
about stone cold groovin' on a ferris wheel.
-你喜欢我的饶舌歌♥ -太好笑了
- You like my rap? - It's hilarious.
你的目的就是要搞笑对吗
Wait, that's what you were going for, right?
是的
Yeah!
你怎么知道我这么多事
How do you know so much stuff about me?
你姐是我最好的朋友
Your sister's my best friend.
我已经认识你一辈子了
I've known you my whole life,
我可以诚实地说
and I can honestly say there's...
你与众不同
No one like you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谁会想到我姐开放的 有着坏影响的最佳损友
Who knew my sister's wild, bad-influence best friend
居然以奇怪的 巴瑞的方式
would be the one to remind my brother that he was special
提醒了我哥他是特别的
in his own bizarre, Barry kind of way?
别再郁闷了
Now stop pouting
进去让爱丽卡的朋友们看看 这到底是谁的派对
and come show Erica's friends whose party it really is.
很长时间以来第一次
For the first time in ages,
对我哥来说有了盼头
things were looking up for my big bro.
但好景不长
It didn't last long.
我的天
Oh, god!
死了
Oh, balls!
大家试着收拾一下
Everybody try and clean up a little bit!
我去睡觉了 大家快逃命吧
I-I'm going to bed! Everyone, run!
巴瑞看着爸妈走下车
As Barry watched my parents get out of that car,
他知道只有一件事可以做
he knew there was only one thing to do --
吓傻掉
Freak out.
妈 爸
Mom! Dad!
你们怎么回来啦
Why are you home?
你们应该待在酒店
You're supposed to be at the hotel!
有宴会啊 谁会错过宴会
There was a banquet! Who skips a banquet?!
派对
A party?!
我连自己的孩子都不喜欢
I don't even like my own kids,
更别说一屋子的陌生人
let alone a house full of other people's!
默里 老天爷 他们穿的是我的毛衣
Murray! Oh, my god. They're wearing my sweaters!
不 那些不是你的
No! Those aren't yours!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表