剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
I mean... can't you understand that?"
我是说
I mean...
你难道不明白吗
can't you understand that?
你难道不明白吗 杰克
Can't you understand that, Jack?
不 他没说"杰克"
No, he ain't say "Jack."
你难道不明白吗
I mean, can't you understand that?
这些是干净的吗
These clean?
-是的 我自己来就行 -没事 我来
- Yeah, I can do that. - Nah, I got it.
好了
OK.
这些呢
What about these?
你还要吗
You need these?
不要了
Nah.
那你感觉还好吗
So... you feel OK?
感觉好吗
Feel good?
我感觉糟透了
I feel like shit.
是啊 当
Yeah, no, of c--
当然了
of course.
你觉得自己准备好了吗
I mean, do you feel ready?
当然
Sure.
我们走吧
Let's book this dump.
我想去吃汉堡
I'm jonesin' for White Castle.
洛杉矶 洛杉矶
L.A... L.A...
死了 不干这一行了 洛杉矶
Dead. Left the business. L.A.
瘾君子 婊♥子♥
Junkie. Bitch.
珍妮·科尔挺好看的
Jenny Cole's cute.
她有那种你在寻找的纯真感
She's got some of that innocence you're looking for.
不 我说不好
No, I don't know.
瑟琳娜会是完美的人选
Serena would be fuckin' perfect.
她现在的片酬可高了
Her rate is really high now.
是啊
Yeah.
-卡罗尔·康纳斯 -洛杉矶
- Carol Connors. - L.A.
洛瑞·麦迪逊 她现在蒸蒸日上
Lori Madison. She's on her way up.
-是啊 我也考虑过洛瑞 -但是
- Yeah, I thought about Lori. - But?
没什么 她无疑是考虑的对象
No, she's in the running. Definitely.
听着 我知道你想要大明星
Look, I know you want big stars,
但她们可能会让你很头疼 而且片酬还高
but they can be a headache, and expensive.
兰斯·明克斯还不够你受的吗 上帝保佑你
You're already saddled with Lance Minx, god love you.
是啊 我觉得我能对付得了他
Yeah, I think I can handle him.
让约翰·西门
How about John Seeman
-来演大灰狼怎么样 -你能消停一会儿吗
- for the Wolf? - Would you fuckin' stop?
我需要一个真正的演员来演这个角色
I need a real actor in that role.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
百分之十的预算用来付片酬
Ten percent of my budget for salaries?
如果你想要明星的话 得再多一点
More if you want stars.
一个兰斯一天就要300块
Lance alone is gonna run you 300 a day, easy.
操 琪琪 我只是想拍一部好片子
Fuck, Kiki, I just want it to be good.
有没有明星都行 我只想把片子拍得很好
Stars, no stars, I just want it to be right.
人们到时都会关注这片的
All eyes are gonna be on this.
谁知道呢 我们甚至可以跨界
Who knows? We could even cross over.
没错 我们可以这么做
No, we fuckin' could!
我们可以拍个限制版的
We do an R-rated version,
在"免下车"电影院播放
play drive-ins,
所以必须拍得很通俗
so it has got... to pop.
-我懂你的意思了 -好
- I hear you. - All right.
我们再过一遍 挑出我们的前三人选
Let's go through and pick our top three.
好
OK...
听着 我很抱歉 我...
Look, I'm sorry, I just--
你能小点声吗
Can you keep your voice down, please?
我没喊 是你在这大吵大闹
I'm not yelling. You're the one making a scene.
好了 冷静下来
All right, calm down...
我需要关于诊所的答复
So I need an answer about the clinic.
我们能不能用366
Can we use the 366, or what?
可以 为什么不能在踩镲办
Yeah. Why can't we do it in the Hi-Hat?
因为他们需要的时候 这里在营业
Because I'm open for business when they need the space.
到时会做些什么
And what's gonna go down again?
我跟你说过了
I told you.
体♥检♥ 打疫苗
Check-ups, vaccinations,
节育 基本的东西
birth control-- basic stuff.
会有多少人
How many people?
可能有一百人吧
A hundred, maybe.
我说的是一天下来的人数
I mean, over the course of the day.
她们为什么不去医院看
Why can't they go to a regular doctor?
我只是问问
Just askin'.
有些医生会性侵女性
Some of these doctors sexually abuse the women.
这是真的
It's true.
实地诊所更安全
Field clinics are safer.
好的 悉听尊便
Yeah, whatever you need.
这件事你会参与多少
Just, uh, how involved in this thing you gonna get?
行还是不行
Yes or no?
行 只要不弄得鲜血四溅
Yeah, you don't get blood anywhere,
在十点或十一点前结束 我都不管
you're out by 10:00 or 11:00, I don't give a fuck.
-谢谢 -我得走了
- Thank you. - I've gotta go.
你不能每次一吵起来
You can't just run away
便一走了之
every time things get hot.
你还有脸说我
Look who's fucking talking.
你只会逃避
All you do is run.
我没逃避
I'm not running!
好了 在这停就行
All right, here is good.
罗德尼在家吗
Rodney home?
谢了
Thanks.
-在几楼 -三楼
- Which floor? - Third.
你不能去
You're not goin' in there.
我住在那
I live there.
这会把你拖回深渊
It's gonna suck you right back.
十分钟后你又会开始吸
You're gonna be on that shit again in ten minutes.
-不会的 -这对你没好处
- Nah. - It's no good.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
听着 夏伊 跟我住吧
Look, Shay, just stay with me.
我想你跟我一起住
I want you to stay with me.
司机 继续开
Driver, keep goin'.
去哪
Where to?
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
我觉得很聪明
I think it's clever.
但大灰狼的戏份会不会有些...
But isn't it kind of...
-太多了 -是的
- all about the Wolf? - Yes.
所有好的台词都是他的
He's got all the best lines.
大部分台词都是他的
He's got most of the lines.
对吧 小红帽要做的只有
Right? All Little Red Riding Hood does is...
被追 吸屌♥和高♥潮♥
get chased, suck dick, and have orgasms.
我觉得他没搞懂重点
I think he missed the whole point,
即在这部片子里
which is that in this,
女主角才是英雄
the hero is the fuckin' heroine.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
小红帽是个强大的生物
Red is a powerful creature.
她得和那片森林里其他生物
She's gotta be as dangerous as anyone else
一样危险
in that fuckin' forest.
对
Yeah.
然后她得意识到
And then she's gotta realize
她随时都能扭转形势
that she could turn the tables anytime she wants.
-当她这么做时 -大灰狼就死路一条了
- And when she does... - That wolf is dead meat.
我给你们加点咖啡
Let me warm those up for you ladies.
我不用了
Nah.
你觉得你还可以再改进一下吗
You think you could do better?
确实可以
Yeah, actually, I do.
那你理解我追求的那种感觉吗
And do you understand the feeling I'm going for?
色情版《出租车司机》的感觉吗
Like an erotic "Taxi Driver" vibe?
太好了
Yes.
好了 坏消息是
OK, here's the bad news.
我现在没钱再支付一位编剧
Right now I don't have dime one to pay another writer.
你本来要付钱给我吗
You were gonna pay me?
惊喜哦
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表