剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
and there was this whole world she didn't know about.
现在她比我还懂人情世故
But now it's like she sees the world better than me.
我呢
And me,
我觉得她一眼就看穿我了
I think she sees right through.
就因为她比你懂得多
Just because she knows more shit than you
不代表她不是一个好妻子 文
doesn't mean she won't make you a good wife, Vin.
她不想结婚 就跟我不想得肾结石一样
She wants to get married like I want a kidney stone.
那...
What about, uh...
孩子呢
you know, kids?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要房♥子 老婆
I want a house and a wife
一群小孩跑来跑去
and a bunch of rug rats runnin' around,
一只狗 一只猫 一条金鱼
and a dog and a cat and a goldfish,
有草坪 车道上停着林肯车
and a lawn and a driveway with a Lincoln rustin' in it.
我还想成为世界的焦点
And I want to be at the center of the world
永远都不用睡觉
and never fuckin' sleep.
你一点没变
Same as ever.
对 但我还是成熟一些了
Yeah, but... I'm more mature than I was.
考虑得更周全一些
I'm more thoughtful about it.
考虑周全
Oh, thoughtful.
对 考虑周全
Yeah, thoughtful.
我来帮你
I'll help you...
哄他们睡觉
put 'em to bed.
起来 文森佐
Come on, Vincenzo.
老天
Oh, my God.
我都抱不动他了 你每天给他吃什么
I can't even lift him. What are you feedin' this guy?
他11岁了 文
He's 11 now, Vin.
-走吧 -他们会长大
- Come on. - They grow.
好吧
Yeah.
好了 起来 小家伙
All right, come on, buddy.
起来 好了
Come on. Here we go.
我抱不动你了
I can't carry you anymore.
安吉 宝贝 该上♥床♥睡觉了
Angie, honey, come on, it's bedtime.
安吉 醒醒 该上♥床♥了
Angie, wake up. Bedtime.
爸爸还在吗
Is Dad still here?
在 他送你弟弟上楼睡觉了
Yeah, he's just taking your brother upstairs.
好了 该睡了
Go on, bedtime.
快 去刷牙
Go on, brush your teeth.
对 你自己可以搞定
Yeah, you know, so... you can figure that part out.
我不在意
I don't really care.
你确定吗
You sure of this?
对
Yeah.
你怎么知道的
How you know?
我们就是知道
We know. We always know.
你确定就行
Well, just that you're sure.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
-喂 -兄弟 吃了吗
- Yeah? - Yo, my man. You eat?
-还没 你呢 -没 出去吃吧
- Not yet. You? - Nah, let's run out.
你要去买♥♥吃的吗 算上我行吗
You fittin' to go on a food run? Count me in, OK?
西班牙小店的牛杂汤
...Spanish joint with the good menudo?
不了 有家新店我想去试试
No, I got a new place I wanna check out.
-是吗 -中国人开的
- Yeah? - Chinese.
好吧 吃捞面也行
All right. I could do with some lo mein.
好 过来接我
Yeah. Come past and get me.
-你不能给我带吗 -你想吃什么
- So you can't carry out for me? - What you want?
芙蓉蛋 虾多士
Egg foo young. Shrimp toast.
哇塞中餐厅
就是刚路过那家
You just passed it.
-刚才那家 -对
- That place back there? - Yeah.
兄弟 我感觉不好吃啊
I don't know, man. Looks like a mistake waitin' to happen.
是啊
Yeah.
别打这么快
Don't slam it like that.
该死 这玩意太烂了
Fuck. Shit's so stomped on,
根本不用担心
no one needs to worry.
好吧 你说得对
Yeah, well, you ain't wrong.
所以我们要去找卖♥♥家
That's why we gon' go to the source.
别说疯话了 罗德尼
Stop talkin' that crazy shit, Rodney.
婊♥子♥ 这话一点也不疯
Bitch, ain't nothin' crazy 'bout it.
帅罗明白得很
Hot Rod got it all figured out.
从新店带的吗
This from the new place?
不是 新店不怎么样
Nah, new place ain't shit.
老天 你看着像是
My God. Looks like
在仓促准备期中考试
you're crammin' for a midterm 10 years too late.
-在找剧 -哪一部
- Hunting for a play. - Which one?
-对的那部 -好吧
- The right one. - OK.
那范围可小多了
Well, that narrows it down, I guess.
-《玻璃动物园》 -进终选了
- "Glass Menagerie"? - That's a finalist,
我也在看奥尼尔的《啊 荒野》
but I am also looking at O'Neill and "Ah, Wilderness!"
还有英奇的[均为剧作家]
and Inge.
甚至是《理查二世》
Maybe even "Richard II."
试镜太多了吧
That's a lot of auditions.
去他妈的试镜 我自己筹划一出戏
Fuck auditions. I am going to stage something.
必要的话 都自己做
On my own, if I have to.
你自己 在哪儿 怎么做
On your own? Uh, where? How?
毫无头绪 但是我要做
Not a clue. But I'm gonna do it.
这里某一部 就是我的剧
And somewhere in here is my play.
那种潜在涵义
Something from the canon with the kind of subtext
可以拍成同性恋主题的作品
that can be set to homosexual themes,
那种大家都以为是讲异性恋的剧
something everyone thinks is a straight play,
然后我们搞个反转
and then we turn it on its head
让人们大吃一惊
and surprise the hell out of people.
《玻璃动物园》
"Glass Menagerie"?
汤姆·温菲尔德比他姐姐
Aw, come on, Tom Wingfield has more of a crush
更喜欢他姐姐的爱慕者
on his sister's gentleman caller than she does.
好吧
OK.
我要做这件事 保罗
I am going to do this, Paul.
一定有办法
Somehow.
我希望在格林威治村
I want this to be a theater group
成立一个为人服务的剧团
in the Village, of the Village, and for the Village.
城里所有没选我的经纪人
And fuck every casting agent in town
让他们都见鬼去吧
who ever whispered me out of a room.
你需要一个舞台
Well, you're gonna need a stage somewhere.
还有钱
And money beyond that.
-我没给你施压 -我没感到压力
- I'm not pressing you. - I don't feel pressed,
但我要和你一起做这件事
but I'm gonna do this with you.
这可不是夜店 保罗
It's not a nightclub, Paul.
-是社区剧场 -我知道
- It's community theater. - I know.
所以有人才一直这么穷
This is how people stay poor.
我挣得还行
Yeah, well, I make enough money.
你得保证不演理查
Just promise me you'll stay away from Richard.
没人想看一个驼背同性恋
Nobody wants to see a gay hunchback.
那是《理查三世》里的人物 没文化
That's "Richard III," You lowbrow fuck.
对 你懂我 总是抓错鸡♥巴♥
Yeah, you know me, always grabbin' at the wrong Dick.
肯定会很臭
Yeah, this one's gonna be bad.
有烟就抽吧[做你想做的]
Yeah, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
老天 站这么远都能闻到他的味道
Christ! You can smell him from here!
尸体已经腐烂了
He's gone ripe.
收毯子的时候 小心尸体爆♥炸♥
Watch out he don't burst on you when you pull back the rug.
从衣服来看 死者是一位女性
From the clothes, "He" was a "She."
确实如此
Not that you could tell otherwise.
她的脸上还有蛆在钻来钻去
Her face is fuckin' movin'.
你想来点薄荷药膏吗
You want some VapoRub?
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
我把垃圾桶
All right, I got shots of the dumpster,
毯子和巷子的两端都拍了下来
of the rug, both ends of the alley.
还需要什么的话再告诉我 克里斯
Let me know if you want anything else, Chris.
好的
Okay.
死者叫桃乐茜·斯比娜
Got a Spina, Dorothy.
34岁
Thirty-four years.
地址为加州的伯林格姆市
Burlingame, California, address.
我不想把任何证据
All right, I don't want to lose any trace evidence
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表