剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
-糖糖 -宝贝 你好吗
- Candy! - Hey, baby! How ya doin'?
好了 美女
All right, gorgeous.
-好好玩 -谢谢
- Enjoy yourself. -Thanks.
那人跟我说 "你想尝尝那玩意
So this guy says to me, "You want a taste of the stuff,
就得舔我的蛋"
You gotta lick my balls."
因为他不知道我是警♥察♥
Because he doesn't know I'm a cop, see?
他以为我是那种会允许他
He thinks I'm some schmuck who's gonna let him
这么说话还放任不管的蠢货
talk like that and walk away.
-洛瑞 -嘿 我在杂♥志♥上看到你的照片了
- Hey, Lori. - Hey, girl. I saw your photo in the magazine.
-专栏里的那照片吗 -对 "掌掴"里
- What, the picture they run by the column? - Yeah in Spank.
你知道我不写那玩意的吧
You know I don't write that shit, right?
他们给你钱 对吗
They pay you for it, right?
是的 没错
Yeah, baby, they do.
洛瑞也能行
Lori could do that.
她可以给其他的报纸写
She could write for, you know, some other rag.
"怎么取悦你男人"之类的
"How to Please Your Man" Stuff, right?
我的女王对各种手法了如指掌
My queen knows all them tricks.
那个 跟你说下
Hey, I wanted to let you know
片场最近有梅毒
there's a dose that's been going around the sets,
你该去检查下
so you should get yourself checked out.
又要见卡拉斯医生
Dr. Callas again?
该死 我讨厌去他办公室
Goddamnit, I hate goin' to his office.
-一股饮料店的味道 -不 他会来找你
- It smells like Orange Julius. - No, no, he'll come to you.
去打一针 以防万一
Give you a shot, just in case.
你明天干什么 拍片吗
Where you at tomorrow, you shooting?
-嗯 我在36街的阁楼拍 -好
- Yeah, I'm in the loft over on 36th. - Ok.
糖糖
Look here, Candy,
安排这些事你得跟我商量
you should be arranging this shit through me.
皇族来了
Royalty in the house!
弗兰奇
Hey, Frankie.
你好吗
What's good?
准备出去
Headin' out.
有地方要去 有人要见
Places to go, people to meet.
都不在这
None of 'em are here.
我才刚到
I just got here.
-帮你留了位置 -谢了 宝贝
- Saved a seat for ya. - Thanks, baby.
给这位女士来杯美雅士朗姆酒汤力加柠檬
Myer's and tonic with a lemon wheel for the lady.
免费
On the house.
在366 名人喝酒都是免费的
Celebrities drink for free in the 366.
-我是名人吗 -当然
- I'm a celebrity? - Oh, yeah.
那天晚上艾尔·高斯坦来了
Al Goldstein was in here the other night,
在点片机上给你的最新电影投了一百
gave your latest movie 100 on the Peter Meter.
简直是三项全能
Like a triple threat--
演员 导演 还有...
actress, director, and...
继续啊 第三个是什么
Yeah? And what's the third thing?
火♥辣♥性感的影星
General movie star hotness.
谢谢
Thank you.
瞧瞧你现在
I mean, look at you.
你不也一样吗
Look at you.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
谁能想到
Who woulda thought, right?
但还有这个男人
Then there's this guy.
美女 你好啊
Hey, Sally.
托尼·莫雷诺[《杀手夜狂热》]
Hey, Tony Manero.
我哥有说他要去哪里吗
My brother happen to say where he was goin'?
听起来好像是要平步青云
Straight to the top, the way it sounded.
真是令人惊讶 他居然没留小费
Well, surprise, surprise, he didn't leave a gratuity.
他就这样走了
There he goes.
走向辉煌
Bound for glory.
《堕落街传奇》
第二季 第一集
-马万 -兄弟
- Hey, Mawan. - What's up, bro?
你看到爱琳了吗
Hey, you seen Irene?
爱琳
Irene!
-马里奥 -弗兰奇
- Mario. - Hey, Frankie.
昨晚尼克斯的比赛你看了吗
You catch the Knicks game last night?
-别说了 -麦卡杜牛逼吧
- Aw, man. - McAdoo. Am I right?
海伍德发挥稍微正常点 就能稳赢了
Now we just gotta get Haywood in the order, and we got something.
是吧 混♥蛋♥们好歹缩小分差吧
Right? Motherfuckers shoulda at least covered the fuckin' spread.
你输了吗
You had a bet down?
-就没赢过 -表示遗憾
- Always. - Sorry to hear.
再给我五个
I need five more.
刚才那个人
That guy?
每天花个15 20块
Fifteen, twenty bucks a day, every day.
同一个小屋 同一部毛♥片♥
Same booth, same cock movie.
他无法自拔了
He's in love.
他妈的斯宾塞·海伍德
Spencer fuckin' Haywood.
后半场害了老子
Killed me in the second half!
真♥他♥妈♥害死我了
Fuckin' killed me!
谁让他跟时装模特在一起 是吧
And that's what you get for datin' a fashion model, right?
世界一流的逼在你脑子里晃来晃去
How ya gonna focus when you got world-class cooze
你还怎么集中注意力
banging around in your fuckin' head?
做不到的 绝对不可能
You can't do it. Impossible.
-确实做不到 -是吧
- He can't. Yeah. - Right?
爱琳 在办公室里吗
Is Irene in-- in the office?
爱琳不在这里 兄弟
No, Irene's not here, man.
-不在吗 -办公室锁了
- No? - Office is locked.
-你有25美分吗 -有的
- You got a-- You got a quarter? - Yeah, man.
-谢谢 -别客气 兄弟
- Thank you. - All right, bro.
有人
Taken!
谢谢
Thank you.
妈的
Damn.
-你叫啥来着 劳拉 -是洛伊斯
- Hey, what is it, uh, Laura? - Lois.
洛伊斯
Lois, hey!
爱琳 她在吗
Irene, she around, or--?
去买♥♥早餐了
Getting breakfast.
她去买♥♥早餐了
She's getting breakfast.
好 挺好的
OK, great, uh...
祝你一天愉快 洛伊斯
Well, you have a great day, Lois.
好
All right.
那边二号♥屋需要清洁
Hey, you got a clean-up on aisle two right there.
给我20块
Gimme 20.
你醒了啊
Oh, rise and shine.
给我20 我就不告诉爱琳
Gimme 20 so's I don't tell Irene.
20 爱琳迟早会知道
Twenty? Irene's gonna know anyway.
那给我10块
Gimme ten.
给你20
Take the 20.
再见 夏伊
See ya, Shay.
-弗兰奇 别这样 -爱琳 别担心
- Oh! Frankie, no-- - Irene. Don't worry.
-我去把这个存到银行 -你能不能别这样
- I'm gonna go deposit this in the bank. - Come on, not again.
放心吧 交给我
I got this. I got this.
-回见 马万 -拜拜 兄弟
- Later, Mawan. - See you, papi.
我看到你了
Ah te veo!
再来五个
Five more.
操
Fuck.
玩得很开心啊
Good night?
366真是好地方
366 was the place to be.
你要去哪里 别别
Where you goin'? No, no, no.
-不 我想睡在你旁边来着 -你当然想
- No. I wanna slip in beside you. - Yeah, I'm sure you do,
但我得去酒吧做准备
but I gotta get over to the bar for prep.
为什么 急什么呢
Why? What's the rush?
酒吧开门之前我得先去见个女人
I'm meeting a woman before we open.
她有些劳工问题
She's got labor hassles.
天啊 艾比
Jesus Christ, Abby.
你怎么会想趟毛主席那套浑水的
Why you wanna get involved with all that Chairman Mao bullshit?
就不能先缓缓吗
Can it wait?
只要给我一分钟就好
It's only for a minute.
亲爱的
Baby.
不要接
No.
说不定是凯西打来的
That might be Kathi.
你接吧
Answer it.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表