剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
这是新模式
It's the new way.
有时我回到公♥寓♥
Sometimes when I get back to our apartment,
根本没空睡觉
I can't sleep.
有时我甚至还没把包放下
Sometimes I can't even put my purse down
他就让我再出去站街
before he send me back out again.
他让你去陪睡吗
He makes you score?
陪他的常客和护理员
His meal ticket and his nurse.
我要是永不下这辆巴士呢
What if I never get off this bus?
该死 我的妆都花了
Shit. Fuckin' up my makeup.
-给你带了个新员工 -你好 叔叔
- Brought you a new employee. - Hey, Unc.
你好
Hey.
你来错地方了
Came to the wrong place.
-怎么回事 -文斯 他需要一份工作
- What the fuck's goin' on? - Vince, he needs a job.
我不需要你再给我添个累赘
I don't need you droppin' another bag of shit on me.
听着 他被学校开除了 我得给他个教训
Listen, he got thrown out of school. I gotta teach him a lesson.
这里或者踩镲
Gotta be somethin' for him
总能有份工作给他吧
between this place and the Hi-Hat.
我不能把这事丢给艾比
I can't lay this on Abby.
而且这地方从半夜一直开到早上十点
And this place is open from midnight till 10:00 a.M.
-乔才多少岁 15吗 -他17了
- Joey's, like, what, 15? - He's 17.
就要奔三了
Goin' on 30.
别打坏东西
Don't break anything!
他需要现实世界教会他做人
He needs the real world to put a boot in his ass.
我又不能带他和我一起工作 不是吗
And I can't exactly take him to work with me, can I?
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我知道了
I hear ya.
要听你文斯叔叔的话
Listen to your Uncle Vince.
他是在帮你
He's savin' your ass.
要吃点什么吗
Need some dinner?
糖糖 我想说的只是
Hey, Candy, all I'm saying is
如果小红帽要去看望她姑姑
does it really change the story
真的会对整个故事有什么影响吗
if Little Red Riding Hood is goin' to visit her aunt's house?
有谁会在乎
Huh? I mean, who gives a fuck, really?
所有人都宁愿操姑姑而不是外婆 不是吗
Everybody'd rather fuck an aunt than a grandmother. Right?
我说得不对吗 你懂我的意思
Am I right? I mean, you know what I'm sayin'.
-弗兰克 你知道制♥作♥人是做什么的吗 -什么
- Frank, you know what a producer does? - What?
解决问题 而不是制♥造♥问题
He solves problems. He doesn't cause 'em.
这不是问题 小红帽有个很性感的姑姑
This isn't a problem. Little Red has an aunt who's hot as balls,
也许就比她大几岁...
maybe a few years older than she is...
弗兰奇 当初是你求我给蒂娜一个角色的
Frankie, you fuckin' begged me to throw Tina a part.
我给了 让她演外婆
I did it. The part's a grandma.
糖糖 拉链断了
Candy, the zipper broke.
你做了什么 开合跳吗
What'd you do? Jumpin' jacks?
不 我就吸了口气 这玩意太紧了
No, I took a breath. This thing is really tight.
-卡住了 -操
- Stuck? - Fuck!
小乔 我们还有多的衣服吗
Hey, Joss, do we have another one of these?
-没有 -没有
- No. No. - No?
我们昨晚拍的戏全都穿的这件衣服
It's established in everything we shot last night.
操
Oh, fuck!
剧组人员有会修拉链的吗
Does nobody on this crew know how to mend a fuckin' zipper?
小乔 亲爱的 过来这边
Joss, honey, come here.
这边
Here.
这个...
This...
-阿米达 -她叫阿尔孟达
- Almeda? - Almunda.
-阿尔孟达 -拿着
- Almunda. - Here.
去吧
Here ya go.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
这就是制♥作♥人
Producer.
我没骗你 哥们
Nah, I ain't lyin', nigga.
卡尔
Hey, Carl.
我想吃个三明治
I could use a sandwich.
拿着 祝你开心
Here. You have a good one.
你为什么要那么做
Why'd you do that?
-什么 卡尔吗 -嗯
- What, Carl? - Yeah.
他在那儿好几年了
Been there for years.
我开始在这个街区工作时他就在了
Ever since I started work in this neighborhood.
那个乞丐在那儿乞讨好几年了 现在还在那儿
That shmoog's been beggin' for years, and he's still there?
他甚至连鞋都没穿
I mean, he's not even wearin' shoes.
我以前叫他艾尔·迪 你猜为什么
Used to call him El Dee. Wanna guess why?
小心撞头 汤姆 天呐
Watch your fuckin' head, Tom. Jesus Christ.
我们要在三小时之内拍完
We gotta get this in three hours.
他们要在早上5点前收回大厅
They need the lobby back by 5:00 a.m.,
我才不要再付一晚的钱
I'm not payin' for a second night.
不可能 懂了吗
No fuckin' way. Understand me?
-我们会拍完的 -没错
- Yeah, we're gonna get it. - Yeah, we are.
五百块的场地费 你必须拍完
For a $500 location fee, you sure as hell will.
-我们会拍完的 -那部电影叫什么来着
- We're gonna get it. - Hey, what's that movie with the guy,
有个人的外套背后有个"M"
there's an "M" on the back of his jacket?
-M -M 没错 M
- "M." - "M." Yeah. "M"
弗里兹·朗
Fritz Lang!
-弗里兹·朗 -没错 弗里兹·朗
- Fritz Lang. -Yeah, Fritz Lang.
等等 谁会为一部该死的小黄♥片♥
Wait. Who the fuck pays $500 for a location
付五百块的场地费
in a goddamn dirty movie?
-你告诉我 -哈维
- You tell me. - Hey. Harvey!
-我们会拍完的 -是啊 滚开
- We're gonna get it! - Yeah. Drop dead.
片名《性感小红帽》
导演 糖糖
有人来找你 女士
You had a caller, ma'am.
来访的是位绅士吗
A gentleman who called?
台词是"绅士来访者"
It's "Gentleman caller."
-什么 -绅士来访者
- What?! - A gentleman caller?
-绅士来访者 -没事的
- Gentleman caller. - That's all right.
继续拍 重新开始
Let's keep rolling. Reset.
这对我很重要因为这剧本是我写的
It's important to me because I wrote the fucking thing.
我不在乎 好吗
I don't give a shit! All right?
开始
And action.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -操♥你♥妈♥
- Fuck you. - Fuck you, too.
有人来找你 女士
You had a caller, ma'am.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
有人来找你 女士
You had a caller, ma'am.
绅士来访者吗
A gentleman caller?
我绝对不会称他为绅士
I would in no way call him a gentleman.
事实上 他看上去像是狼[穷凶极恶]
In fact... he seemed to be a wolf.
当然 我把他送走了
Of course, I sent him away.
如果他不是绅士
Well, if he was no gentleman,
那你为什么不叫他回来
then why don't you call him back
邀他上楼
and show him upstairs?
"你也一起来"
"And you come along as well."
该死
Shit.
为什么不邀他上楼 阿尔杜
Why don't you show him upstairs, Aldoo?
然后你也一起来
And you come along as well, too.
应该是"阿尔多" 克里斯蒂娜
That should be "Aldo," Christina.
靠 我就知道 阿尔多
Fuck. I knew that. Aldo.
-阿尔多 阿尔多 记住了 -嗯
- Aldo, Aldo. Got it. - Yeah.
这破玩意儿
This stupid fucking thing.
我就不能像正常人一样吸正常的烟吗
Can I please just smoke a regular cigarette like a regular person?
好的 你可以 停
Yes, you can. Let's cut.
-我们重新开始 -不 操
- Let's reset. - No, Fuck!
我要疯了
You're killing me!
拍了25次还在犯错 艾琳
Twenty-five in the hole and counting, Eileen!
但愿很快就能拍完
Hopefully not much longer.
她会改观的
She'll get better.
不 阿尔杜
No... Aldoo.
糖糖 我
Candy, I-- I...
我不能解雇我的妻子
can't fire my wife.
为什么不能 你雇了她
Why not? You hired her.
解决问题这几个字你哪个字不懂 制片人先生
Fuck part of solving problems don't you understand, Mr. Producer?
好的 好了
OK, all right,
让我们
let's, uh...
让我们休息五分钟
Let's take five.
-谢谢 文森特 -谢谢你
- Thank you, Vincent. - Thank you.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表