剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
你们还将有一次其他类型电影的首选权
plus a first option on others, if you so choose.
我觉得这个提议再公平不过了
I think it's more than fair.
那你的分成有多少
And what's your cut?
不关你的事
None of your fucking business.
假如我没弄错的话 麦迪逊
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this Madison broad
要等到《性感小红帽》上映后
is only gonna be in demand
才能在市场上变得抢手
if the "Red Riding Hood" Picture takes off.
所以我们该怎么促成这一点
So... what are we doing about that?
霍达斯和哈维·华士曼在负责
Putting Hodas and Harvey Wasserman on it.
他们来搞发行和市场营销
They'll run the distribution and the marketing.
既然电影已经拍好了
And now that the picture's done,
导演可以把电影交给我们负责了
we'll take it out of the hands of the director.
她拍电影是把好手 但是...
She made a good movie, but...
糖糖很聪明
Candy's smart.
这不意味着她懂得怎么做生意
That doesn't mean she knows the business end of it.
我们控制发行
We control the distribution.
我们一起
Us. Together.
-同意吗 -同意
- Agreed? - Agreed.
还有件事
There's one more thing.
洛瑞的男人是个麻烦
Lori's man is a problem.
你是说她的皮条客吧
You're talking about her pimp.
只要他还牵涉其中 洛瑞就没法成功
As long as he's in the picture, she can't succeed,
这也意味着你们会失败
which means you lose, too.
我们得把他们分开 一劳永逸
We need to separate them. Permanently.
你觉得像我这样的人会怎么做
And what do you think that means to a man like me?
我是让你... 收买♥♥他
I'm asking you... to buy him out.
我知道你们可以处理好
Now, I know you guys can handle that,
但是现在就得把这事搞定
but it needs to be done right away.
我要带洛瑞去洛杉矶 如果能在这之前处理好
I'm taking Lori to L.A., and it would be nice for her
对洛瑞来说会很好
if this was taken care of before we leave.
-有更省钱的办法 -不行
- There is a cheaper way. - No.
别用违法的手段 拜托了
Do it clean. Please.
-还有别的事吗 -有 一个女生要怎么做
- Anything else? - Yeah. What does a girl have to do
才能在这里再喝一杯
to get another drink around here?
你就坐着 做你自己就行了
You just sit there and be you.
真有意思 不必伤人
This is fun. Nobody has to get hurt,
只需要几个人在电影里做♥爱♥
just people fuckin' on film,
钱就会源源不断地流入我们的口袋
and we take it all the way to the bank.
开机 等一下
We're rolling-- Hold on.
-好了 对准镜头 -开始
- OK, frame. - Action.
有狗在追我 你得把我藏起来
Dogs is after me. You gotta hide me.
爸爸说逃跑者应该被枪毙
Papa says runaways should be shot.
你♥爸♥爸不在这儿 姑娘
Your papa ain't here, girl.
他正在畜栏里操骡子
He's in the corral, stump-breakin' a mule.
我"不浓"把你藏起来
I "cain't" hide you.
如果被他发现了 他会打我的
If he finds out, he'll beat me.
我不会发出声响 他不会知道我在这里
I'll be quiet. He won't know I'm here.
除非你告诉他
Unless you tell him.
你不会告诉他吧
You ain't gonna tell him, is ya?
你再靠近 我就要喊了
You come any closer, I'll scream.
如果你不靠近点 我就要喊了
If you don't come any closer, I'll scream.
我要喊了
I'll scream.
我"怀"让你尖叫连连 农场女
I's "gwanna" make you scream, farm girl!
什么是"怀" 这什么狗屁玩意
What's "gwanna"? What's that bullshit, "gwanna"?
停 按照剧本说台词 拉里
Cut! Say what's scripted, Larry.
我知道剧本上是怎么写的
I know what's scripted.
这是乡巴佬说的话
That's some coon-ass shit, is what it is.
这是南北战争时期的南方 他们就是这么说话的
It's the Civil War-era South. That's how they talked back then.
-"他们" -别那么敏感 你懂我的意思
- "They"? - Don't be so sensitive. You know what I mean.
当然了
Damn sure do.
现在我们要这样做
So, here's how it's gonna go:
把我的台词改成"我会让你尖叫连连"
My line is, "I'm going to make you scream."
说到台词
And speaking of lines,
我注意到他们写我的台词时
I notice that when they write my lines,
会把后鼻音去掉
they drop the G's off the words.
对白人演员他们就不会这么做
They don't do that with the Caucasian actors.
所以从现在开始
So, here on out,
他们要像给白人演员写台词一样给我写
they write my lines like you write their lines.
懂了吗 我来决定
Yeah? I'll be the one who decide
是否要去掉后鼻音
if I drop the G's off my words or not.
好 没问题
OK. OK.
开机
Let's roll it.
-瑞克 -怎么了
- Rick? - What?!
我能说"不能" 而不是"不浓"吗
Can I say "can't" instead of "cain't"?
天啊
Oh, God.
出口堵塞 有鼠患
Obstruction of exits, rodent infestation,
储存设施拥挤 有老鼠粪便
congested storage facility, rodent feces.
我们要用各种原因来传唤他们
We cite the hell out of them for everything,
试着拖垮他们
try to wear them down.
来 看看这个
Here. Read this.
这是另一种方法
It's a different tack.
你要带着传唤令直接去找业主
You're going directly to the landlords with your summons.
这里差不多有十处违规
There're, what, nine, ten violations here?
我不明白的是 这里列了三个抵押权人
What I don't get is, three mortgage holders are listed.
只有一家合法银行
Only one legitimate bank.
-空壳公♥司♥ -空壳公♥司♥
- Shell companies. - Shell companies.
业主注册成立公♥司♥
The property owners incorporate,
让自己的律师签署注册文件
and they have their lawyers sign the papers of incorporation.
我不是想中伤你们犹太人
Not to cast aspersion on your people,
但我没想到会见到这么多犹太人的名字
but I didn't expect to see so many Jewish names.
索尔·戈尔曼 杰罗姆·斯泰因 本杰明·霍洛维茨
Sol Gellman, Jerome Stein, Benjamin Horowitz.
上面还有几个长老会成员
There are a few Presbyterians on there, too.
打扰一下 吉恩
Excuse me, Gene.
但没错 很多犹太人控制着房♥地♥产♥业
But yeah, a lot of Jews control the real estate.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是杰罗姆·斯泰因医生
That's Doctor Jerome Stein,
在55街和公园大道交界处行医的背部外科医生
a back surgeon with a practice at Fifty-Fifth and Park.
如果我能揭露这些业主
If I can expose the property owners
把他们告上法庭
and bring them into court,
也许我就能赶走他们
then maybe I can get them out.
为了什么目的
To what end?
用合法的性产业店铺取而代之
Replace sex-oriented businesses with legitimate storefronts.
这会增加房♥地♥产♥的投机价值
That will increase the speculative value of the real estate.
这才是清理的正确方法
It's how you clean things up.
但这没法在一夜之间搞定
But it won't happen overnight.
你还想了解多点吗
You wanna hear more?
你说
I'm listening.
所以你们想用两万买♥♥走洛瑞
So you gentlemen are saying $20,000 for Lori.
我们出一万五
We're sayin' 15.
你们要借她去拍几部片子
And you'd be renting her for a few movies.
我们要买♥♥她
We're buying her.
就当做是由我们接管她的合同
Think of it as us taking over her contract.
这样吗 那你们的出价可有点儿低了
Yeah? Well, I'd say your offer's a little light.
别再说废话了 好吗
Hey, let's cut the bullshit here, all right?
你这辈子也没见过这么多钱
You ain't seen that kind of pocket cash in your life.
去给你的车上点儿漆 把油灰遮住
Get a paint job for your Caddy. Cover up that Bondo.
我得想想
I need to think on it.
让我说清楚点
Let me be clear.
我们不是来谈判的
We're not here to negotiate.
-两万 -一万五
- Twenty thousand. - Fifteen.
我们现在就去车里完成这笔交易
Now let's go in my car and make the deal.
你先去 我稍后就来
Go on. I'll be there in a minute.
等我把鞋擦完
When I'm done with my shine.
你在找工作
You are looking for a job.
是啊 但这些招聘都写着要简历
Yeah, but all these openings are talkin' about a résumé.
我没有简历
I don't have one.
我是说 我从来没工作过
Sayin', I never had a job before.
不是那种需要去上班的
Not one you go to.
真的吗
For real?
我从来不需要去工作
Never had to.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表