剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
知道了
All right, OK.
好
OK.
我要走了
Look, I gotta go.
去哪儿
Where?
去工作
To work.
我爱看你在欢乐剧场表演
I loved watching you at the Gaiety.
你动作很棒
You had moves.
跟着节奏跳而已 上不了百老汇
That's just rhythm. I was never good enough to dance on Broadway.
-今晚挣钱了 对吧 -还行
- You made money tonight, right? - Yeah, I did OK.
表演还有出♥台♥ 凑合能过
Between that and the in-calls, I get by.
还在拉客吗
Oh, you still hustlin'?
当然 外面有很多
Sure. There's plenty of
有钱的老基佬 没出柜的商务男
wealthy old queens and closeted businessmen
都愿意跟我待上几小时
who want to spend a few hours with me.
当然了 你那么辣
Why wouldn't they? You're hot.
你是个明星
You're a star.
明星们都很有钱
Stars are rich.
之前我因为我最出名的那部片子赚了几百
I was paid hundreds for my best-known picture,
之后就一分钱也没看到了
and I have not seen a penny from it since.
我始终都在找活干
I'm always looking for my next gig.
但你有名气了
But you made it big, man.
你有没有想过...
Did you ever think...?
我以为我会成为电影和戏剧演员
I thought I would be an actor in movies and plays.
但是 大家只会聊我鸡♥巴♥的长度
Instead, all people talk about is the length of my cock.
还有粗度
And its girth.
一旦在屏幕上亲了另一个男人
Once you kiss another man onscreen,
你就被束缚了
you're in a box.
一辈子
Forever.
对 但你想想
Yeah, but think about what it's like for...
洛克·赫德森[同志演员]和那些人呢
Rock Hudson and all those guys.
宝贝 他们得假装是异性恋
Baby, they have to pretend.
他们才是被束缚的
They're the ones in a box.
你是自♥由♥的
You're free.
你该享受这份自♥由♥
You should enjoy it.
玩儿开心
Have fun.
好吗
OK?
一切就是为了这个
That's what this is all about?
玩儿
Fun?
是的
Yes.
鲁迪 他们对你的赚钱者下手了
Rudy, they were after your earner.
我绝不会对黑帮的人下手
I would never hit a made guy.
那些蠢货根本不知道你在车里
Those idiot fucks didn't even know you were in the car.
我以为这事已经翻篇了
I thought we put all this nonsense behind us.
-谁参与了 -交给我吧 鲁迪
- You wanna tell me who they were? - I'll take care of it, Rudy.
好吗 我保证会处理妥当
All right? I promise, I'll take care of it.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
听着 为表诚意
Listen. As a gesture of good faith,
我有个生意想让你加入
I got this thing goin' on, I might want to bring you in.
洛瑞·麦迪逊 听说过吧
You heard of this Lori Madison, right?
金发女 主演过三♥级♥片♥
She's a blonde. She stars in these fuck films, Ok?
现在在拍一部电影 好像叫《性感小红帽》
So, we're doing this picture, I think it's called "Red Hot."
她就像是邻家女孩
And she's like the girl next door.
只是这位邻家女孩
Except this girl next door,
再大再粗的鸡♥巴♥ 也能随意把玩于口中
she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
马修 这电影我也投了钱
Matty, I have money in that picture, too.
-开玩笑呢 -四分之一都是我的
- You're shittin' me. - I own 25%!
你想让我加入我自己投资的生意
You want to cut me in on something I already got a piece of?
-拜托 -不 不是电影
- Come on. - No, no, not the picture.
是女演员
The actress.
我们想让她签下多部电影的合约
We're trying to sign her to a multi-kind-of movie deal.
你想让我当你的搭档
You want me to be your partner?
当然了
Sure, why not?
还有件事
Oh, on another note.
那个波多黎各人
That P.R. whatever-the-fuck-he-was
之前给你当司机
that used to drive you around?
他放出风声想找新工作
He's out on the street putting out feelers for a new job.
卡洛斯 对
Carlos, yeah.
因为酗酒 我只能解雇他
I had to let him go on account of he's a lush.
有谁想要他吗
Is somebody lookin' to take him in?
西班牙裔
A Spanish?
你和马蒂诺 你俩是民♥主♥派
I mean, you and Martino, you two guys are democratic.
我不请拉美人和黑鬼
Me, I don't hire spics or jigs,
更不会请醉鬼
and I certainly ain't gonna hire a drunk.
他们口风不严
They got loose lips.
了解
Good to know.
回见
I'll see ya later.
到纽约为电影做宣传
Doing some publicity for the movie here in New York,
但好像我在洛杉矶的时间越来越多
but I find that I'm spending more and more time in L.A.
你该考虑在那里也安个家
You should think about planting your flag there, too.
不 家在这里 我喜欢这里
Nah, this is home. I like it here.
看你想要什么吧
Depends on what you want, I guess.
我想让我的电影大卖♥♥
Well, I want my picture to do well.
如果大卖♥♥ 我可以导演更多的电影
If it does, I could direct more movies.
我想要导演更多电影
That's what I want, I want to make more movies,
我想持续突破自我 知道吗
and I want to keep pushin' the boundaries, ya know?
《性感小红帽》已经小有名气了
There's already a buzz about "Red Hot."
我参加的会议上都有人在聊
People have been talkin' about it in meetings I've had,
你做好准备吧
so you better be ready.
出名的时候 你是怎么处理的
How did you handle it when it happened for you?
问题不在怎么处理
It was not a question of handlin' it.
亲爱的 我渴望这一切
Honey... I wanted it.
我从小就梦想成为大人物
I dreamed of being someone special since I was a kid.
所以当三♥级♥片♥开始流行 我看到了机会
So, when porn started blowing up, i saw an open door.
我知道我会很擅长
I knew I'd be good.
不害怕摄像头
Not intimidated by the camera.
我的身体就是为三♥级♥片♥而造的
My body's made for this.
糖糖...
Candy...
《性感小红帽》
"Red Hot,"
会大大提升你的地位
it is going to elevate you in our world.
你的生活会改变
Your life's going to change.
你应该接受这一切
You should embrace that.
怎么
What?
你知道书拿反了 对吧
You realize that book is upside down, don't you?
知道了
I see.
拿反了也好
On account of it might as well be
反正这些玩意儿我也看不懂
because none of this shit's getting through my thick skull?
你盯着同一页大概有十五分钟了
You've been staring at the same page for about 15 minutes.
也许吧
I don't know.
那你干脆给我导读版好了
Why don't you give me the Cliff Notes version, then.
所有的现代西方哲学
All modern Western philosophy
不过是对这个人作品的修修补补罢了
is merely a footnote to this man's work.
不敢苟同
Well, I beg to differ...
但至少我不必把这玩意读完
but at least I don't gotta read the rest of this shit.
抱歉 小艾 我尽力了 但是...
Sorry, Ab, I tried, but...
康德
Kant?
对你来说轻而易举
Gave that one to you on a platter.
你不必为了我而这么做 文斯
You don't have to do that for me, Vince.
老实告诉你吧
You want to know the truth?
那本书我也读不下去
I couldn't get through that book either.
然而
Yeah, well...
区别在于 你想读
difference is, you wanted to.
我却毫无兴趣
I could give two shits.
我得去酒吧了
Gotta get to the club.
值得为她投这么多钱吗
She's worth this?
拜托
Come on.
洛瑞·麦迪逊将成为下一个成♥人♥电♥影♥巨星
Lori Madison is the next adult film superstar.
你可以放心在她身上投资
You can put your money on it.
我们会的 但是要这么多钱吗
Oh, we are. But this?
她将为你们出演
You're getting her acting services
三部剧情片
for three feature films,
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表