剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
-小乔 你能把哈维叫过来吗 -好
- Joss, can you get Harvey for me? - Yeah.
"头巾"
"Wimple."
糖糖说
Candy says...
干什么 她想要什么
What? What does she want?
它们在哪
Where are they?
它们
They?
不 拜托
No. Come on.
就是些薯条而已
It's just a couple of fries.
哈维 停下
Harvey, just stop.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
糖糖找你谈话
Candy needs to talk to you.
-糖糖 -哈维
- Candy. - Harvey.
我不要干这个了
I'm not doin' this anymore.
-干什么 -这个
- Doing what? - Doing this.
牧师 修女 拉比
Priests, nuns... rabbis.
你现在信教了
You're religious now?
不 只是我觉得受到了冒犯
No, it just offends me.
我通宵熬夜才写出了这场戏
I stayed up all night writing this scene.
-你问小乔 -哈维 整个剧本都是垃圾
- Ask Joss. - Harvey, this whole script is shit.
我想在这部电影里
Hey, I'm trying to say something
讲述组织宗教
about organized religion in this movie,
这是我的立场
it's a statement piece.
具体说什么
Saying what, exactly?
你听说过那个逾越节家宴的盲人故事吗
Did you hear the one about the blind guy at the Seder?
他们给他一个未发酵的面包
They hand him a piece of matzah,
他说 "谁写的这破玩意"
he says, "Who wrote this shit?"
你得开除梅琳达
You gotta get rid of Melinda.
就算她正常的时候她也一团糟
She's fucked up even when she's not fucked up.
没问题 还有什么事吗
No problem. Anything else?
嗯
Yeah.
我不要再拍"爸爸最懂了"之类的片子了
I'm not doing any more Daddy Knows Best scenes.
那是幻想
That's a fantasy.
不是我的幻想
That's not my fantasy.
总是某个人的幻想
That's someone's fantasy.
哈维 你要想我继续给你拍片
Hey, Harvey, you want me to keep bangin' out films for you,
你得给我一些更好的题材
you gotta give me some better shit to work with.
你还得让我划清一些界线
And you have gotta let me start drawing some lines for myself.
不然的话
Otherwise--
好 没问题
Alright. Absolutely.
我最近还有在想另外的事
I've also been thinkin' about something else.
我想要20到25个桌子 以及一个小舞台
I want 20, 25 tables and a small stage.
现场音乐表演
So, live music?
嗯 不过要柔和的
Yeah, but mellow.
美国歌♥谣 就像卡莱尔咖啡厅里那种
American songbook. Like at the Carlyle.
那就得要一个舞池了
So that means a dance floor.
小的就行
Maybe a little one.
不会让人在上面疯跳的那种
Nothing anybody'd go crazy on.
南区已经有够多迪斯科了
There's enough discos downtown already.
这更像是电影里
This is more one of those
尼克和诺拉·查尔斯那种夜店 懂吗
Nick and Nora Charles nightclubs from the movies, you know?
有点风趣和品位
Some wit and class to it.
更多对话 更少露屌♥
More conversation, less cock.
类似这样的
Something like that.
去过你另外几家俱乐部
Been to your other club a few times.
玩得开心吗
Did you have fun?
开心
I did.
很好
Good.
即使如此 我要预先收两万
Be that as it may, I'll need 20,000 up front.
我跟肯尼斯说了 1万5做定金
Like I told Kenneth, 15 as a deposit,
5千是两个月租金
five for two months' rent in advance.
我们得跟一些人谈谈
We have to talk to some people.
能给我们点时间吗
Can we get a little time on this?
尽管考虑
Whatever you need.
这里不合适
This isn't it.
那些在影院上映超过1个月的电影
The movies that stick in a theater for more than a month,
它们经费更多 也比我们的好
they cost more, and they're better than ours.
所以何不跳出这个鞋盒
So how about getting the fuck out of this shoebox
拍点特别的东西
and making something really special?
因为我们现在拍的这些垃圾
Because this crap that we're doing now,
要是有人在影院里射完一发后
I mean, I would be amazed if the guys sittin' in the theater
还坚持看完整部片子 我会很惊讶的
stay to the end of the movie after they squeeze one out.
最好的电影
And the best flicks,
他们会让你思考
they make you think a little,
让你真的开怀大笑
they make you laugh for real.
因为有故事
Because they give you story.
-我们也有故事 -不 真的摇钱树
- We give story. - No. The real moneymakers?
《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
Alice in Wonderland?
是吧 就是根据《爱丽丝梦游仙境》拍的
Right? It's fuckin' based on Alice in Wonderland.
《贝多芬小姐》根据的是《窈窕淑女》
Misty Beethoven's based on My Fair Lady.
其实是萧伯纳的《卖♥♥花女》
Shaw's Pygmalion, actually.
《琼斯小姐内心的魔鬼》是根据法国话剧改编的
Devil in Miss Jones is based on a French play.
-萨特的《禁闭》 -你够了没
- That would be Sartre's No Exit. - Will you stop, please?
不过这有点牵强了
But it's a bit of a stretch.
别自作聪明秀你的阅片量了
Don't do this smart-ass film buff thing of yours.
我只是想和你对话
I'm just trying to talk to you.
我也只想和你对话
I'm just trying to talk to you.
我在听你讲
I'm listening to you.
我才不会为了更多的钱
And I'm not going to those fucking spaghetti-benders
去找这些意大利佬
I have to deal with for more money.
-你也别去 -想赚钱就得花钱
- Neither are you. - Takes money to make money.
-什么 -你听到我了
- What? - You heard me.
你跟她一伙吗 布鲁特[残暴]夫人
Et tu, Mrs. Brute?
好吧
Ok.
-我自己筹钱 -是吗
- I'll raise it on my own. - Yeah?
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
又怎么了
What now?
-太棒了 -好样的 洛瑞
- Fuckin' awesome! - Nice job, Lori.
-怎么了 -我被提名了
- What happened? - I got nominated!
-提名什么 -最佳女配角
- For what? - Best Supporting Actress.
太棒了 哪部电影
That's fantastic! Which movie?
《家族口♥交♥》 我在做梦 对吗
Family Head. I'm dreaming, right?
-太好了 -都是我教她的
- That's amazing. - Taught her everything she knows.
得了吧 我本来就会 你知道的
Oh, please. I got off that bus with skills, and you know it.
是的 洛洛 是的
Too true, Lor, too true.
-你是哪边的 -哈维 最佳导演
- Whose side are you on? - Harvey. Best Director.
-不是吧 -我看看
- Get the fuck out. - Let me see this.
我的天
Oh, my...
没人提起过
Nobody's saying nothin' about it.
你有没有哪个朋友
Any of your friends out there
行为和往常不一样
been acting any different than usual?
怎么不一样
Like how?
你是说多疑吗
You mean like paranoid?
当然 人人每天都很多疑
Yeah. Everybody. Every day.
你要是我们中一员你也会的
You would be too if you was one of us.
自那以后有没有人消失
Who ain't been around since then?
不知道
Dunno.
有个小子
There's this one kid,
喜欢说笑话 总是逗大家笑
kind of like a joker, always crackin' everybody up.
所以我才想到他
That's why I'm thinking about him.
他好像消失了 但我不知道他叫什么
He kinda disappeared. But I don't know his name.
可能是斯基夫 斯格夫
Maybe Skeef? Skaff?
白人 黑人还是波多黎各人
White, black, or Puerto Rican?
关于我有些事你得知道
There's something you need to know about me.
我做我需要做的 但我也有女友
I do what I gotta do, but I got a girlfriend, too.
你知道他们会有末日防御
You knew the Doomsday Defense was gonna show up,
可是老天 8次丢球
but Jesus, eight turnovers?
太丢人了 莫顿被彻底击败了
It's embarrassing. Morton got his ass handed to him.
还说要复仇呢
So much for vindication.
你的案子进展如何
How's your case goin'?
没有进展
You know, zeroing in, zeroing out.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表