剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Oh, come on, lighten up.
这是成♥人♥电♥影♥ 不是奥斯卡参赛影片
It's an adult movie, not an Oscar contender.
我知道 但是我
I-- I know, but I--
就因为我们描述的是人的性♥欲♥
Just because we're depicting human sexuality,
不代表你可以假设我们不是专业演员
that doesn't mean you can assume that we're not professionals
或者我们没有讲故事
or that we don't have a story to tell.
对啊 面试的时候我们都看《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
Right, and we all read Playboy for the interviews.
交出来 全部交出来
Give it. Give it all.
时间锁 这是时间锁保险箱
Time safe. It's a time safe.
蠢货
You stupid-- -
起来 混♥蛋♥ 起来
Get up, motherfucker! Get up!
你逼我的
Look what you made me do, huh?
靠
Shit!
我♥操♥
Fuck this!
真无趣
Well, that was no fun at all.
-是吗 -人人都穿着衣服
- Oh, no? - Everybody had their clothes on.
我还记得我们以前每周在街上
I remember when we used to collar her
都要抓她两次
twice a week on the stroll.
如今她上了脱口秀
Now she's swapping spit on talk shows.
真好
Good for her.
各小队注意 有人抢劫
Units be advised, there's a 10-30 in progress.
-是我们 -走吧
- That's us. - Cop 2: All right, let's roll.
第十大道和44街
...Tenth and 44th Street.
-那里是什么 -第十大道上的药店
- What was the address on that? - Pharmacy on Tenth.
你来吗
All right. You comin'?
干什么
For what?
帮我占座
Save my stool, will ya?
操
Fuck!
你搭档呢
Hey. Where's your partner?
-在后面 -不 去找他
- Covering the back. - No no. Go find him.
我守在这等支援 然后我们再进去
I got this till backup comes, then we'll go in.
快去
Go.
夏伊
Shay!
夏伊 外面完全吗
Shay, we clear out there?
夏伊
Shay!
罗德尼
Rodney?
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
操♥你♥妈♥ 哈迪克斯
Fuck you, Haddix.
警探到场
Detective on scene!
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You OK? - Yeah.
叫救护车来
Somebody call the bus.
我啤酒撒了
I just spilled my fuckin' beer.
警探 你还好吗
Detective, you OK?
-让开 让开 -大家退后
- Hey, move it, move it! - Back, people, back.
洛瑞·麦迪逊嗑药嗑疯了
Lori Madison is losing her coke-addled mind
她觉得她的皮条客
at the idea that her pimp
躲在路灯柱后 随时准备偷袭她
is hiding behind every lamppost waiting to jump her.
琪琪·雷恩斯说她不肯坐飞机去参加洛杉矶首映礼
Kiki Rains says she won't get on a plane for the L.A. Premiere
除非CC说她可以
unless C.C. Says she can.
CC屁都不会说
C.C. Ain't gonna say shit.
得有人去说服洛瑞
Well, someone needs to convince Lori of that.
我的锅 我去吧
Yeah, it's on me. I-- I'll do it.
第二 这问题更严重
Second, and much more of a problem,
我被告知我们把《性感小红帽》
I've been informed that we sold pieces of "Red Hot"
卖♥♥给了两个黑♥手♥党♥家族
to two different Mafia families?
好吧 这有什么
All right, what-- So who's cryin'? I mean,
这电影能赚钱 我们都能赚钱
the movie's gonna make money, then we all make money.
你不懂
You don't fuckin' get it.
这些人除了互相整对方
The only thing these guys like to do more than cheat each other
他们最爱的就是整他人
is cheat other people.
我以为那钱是你赌博赢来的 弗兰奇
I thought you won that cash in a bet, Frankie. Yeah.
现在这些意大利人会互相竞争
Now these dagos are gonna compete with each other
看谁能把我们坑得更惨
to see which one of 'em can screw us over more.
不不不
No, no, no.
这电影我自己也投了钱 好吗
I got my own money in this movie, all right?
糖糖 她在洛杉矶的朋友也投了钱
And Candy, she's got her guy out in L.A., he threw in.
他完了 你也一样
He's fucked. And so are you.
这不公平 哈维
Hey, that's not fair, Harvey.
我不是在说什么是公平的 亲爱的
I'm not telling you what's fair, dearest,
我说的是什么是不公平 我
I'm telling you what is. I--
当然 如果我们能保持低调
Look, yeah, sure, if we keep our heads down
电影能赚钱的话
and the movie does the business that it should,
也许他们会分你一点盈利 弗兰奇
sure, maybe they'll peel off a little back end for you, Frankie.
甚至还会分我一点
Yeah, maybe they'll even give me a little taste
本该属于我的钱
of what oughta be my cut!
也许不会
Maybe not!
你怎么这么安静 梅丽尔小姐
Boy, you're awfully quiet over there, Miss Merrell.
你怎么看
What say you?
看样子我们会帮他们赚点钱
Looks like we're gonna make them some money.
而他们会让我出名
And they're gonna make me a name.
我会用那名气
I'm gonna take that name and I'm gonna use it
为下部电影筹钱 不找他们
to raise money for the next picture without them,
然后再下一部
and then the next one.
所以管他呢
So fuck it.
哈维
Hey, Harvey.
哈维
Harvey.
就是钱而已
This is just money.
就是钱而已
It's just money.
我们的成果不会消失
What we do is not goin' away.
永远不会
Not ever.
你昨晚在电视上表现很好
Hey, you were good on TV last night.
不 我就是那混♥蛋♥的笑柄而已
No, I was the butt of that asshole's jokes.
但我也不会消失
But I'm not goin' away either.
操
Fuck.
你醒了吗
You awake?
我联♥系♥了一些人
I made some calls.
帮艾什莉料理后事
Take care of things... for Ashley.
桃乐茜
Dorothy.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我去警局认领了她
I claimed her from the city.
我会尽我最大能力
I'll do what needs doin'.
你想去吗
You want to go out there?
她怎么样
How's she doin'?
我不该来吗
This a bad idea?
没有
No.
没有 就
No, just, um...
你陪陪她
why don't you spend some time with her,
我去办点事情 好吗
I'm gonna go take care of some things. All right?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
叮咚
Ding dong.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
你说呢 我需要工作
The fuck do you think? I need a job.
桃乐茜·斯比娜决定为我的罪恶而死
You think I can go back to trickin'
你要是觉得我还能回去站街
now that Dorothy Fuckin' Spina decided to die for my sins,
那你就真的疯了
you've lost whatever's left of your mind.
她把我害惨了
She screwed me good.
现在我得去你那破酒吧里
Now I gotta clean glasses and spill liquor
洗杯子 倒酒
in that dive you call a bar.
这世界好不了了 对吗
There's no fixing this world, is there?
我不知道
I don't know.
不管是什么 都高于某些皮条客
Whatever it is, it's bigger than some pimps,
高于所有妓♥女♥和所有嫖♥客♥
and it's bigger than all the whores and all the johns.
这跟我们大脑是如何运转
It's something to do with how our brains work,
或者不运转有关
or don't.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我也不懂我什么意思 我没那么聪明
I don't know what the fuck I mean. I'm not that smart.
但你也许会弄明白
But, shit, maybe you'll figure it out.
可以的话我会帮你
I'll help if I can.
有人吗
Hello?
谁想去度假
Hey, who wants to go on vacation?!
爸
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表