剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
那个J频道节目
That Channel J show.
和那个男演员 艾尔
With the Screw guy. Al.
你说那个35频道的节目 我看了
Oh, that Channel 35 show? Yeah, I've seen that.
他就像约翰尼·卡森一样采访你
Uh-huh. He interviews you just like Johnny Carson,
只不过他问的都是 操和口
except he's asking you, like, about fuckin' and suckin'.
你应该去上他的节目
You should go on with him.
好多男人看
Millions of guys watch,
你也不用太辛苦
and you don't have to do much.
-他请你去的吗 -没有 琪琪安排的
- He just asked you to go on it? - Nope. Kiki set it up.
她是你的经理人吗
She's your manager?
经理人 经纪人 随便她怎么称呼自己
Manager, agent, whatever she wants to call herself.
想见见她吗
Do you want to meet her?
改天吧
Uh, maybe another time.
我们录完节目后
So anyway, after we taped the show,
艾尔邀请我去他办公室
the guy Al, he invites me back to his office,
然后我想着 "好吧 开始了
and I'm thinkin', "OK, here it comes.
现在我得给他口或者什么的来拿下这个角色"
Now I gotta blow him or whatever for the spot."
但实际上他却问能不能帮我口
But really he just asks if he can go down on me.
他问得好像必须得经过我同意似的
Just asks it like I have to give permission.
什么
What?
事后他把他的三明治分了一半给我
And afterwards he gives me half of his sandwich
然后我们聊起了他最喜欢的熟食
and we talk about how he can't get his favorite deli
不在第23街以北配送
to deliver below 23rd Street.
无所谓了 对吧
I mean, whatever, right?
-什么鬼 -站开点
- What the hell? - Alright, stand aside.
听着 这是讲究技巧的 知道吧
Look, there's an art to his, alright?
因为看起来简单并不意味着真的简单
Just 'cause it looks easy don't mean that it is.
好吗
Right?
我把秘诀告诉你
Alright. Here's the secret.
你得让球弹起来
You gotta bank it.
看好了
Watch.
学会了吗
Huh? OK?
不好意思 这写着"不要弹球"
No, sorry, it says "No bank shots."
是的 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
来吧
Come on.
-来吧 试试 -好吧
- Here we go. Here we go. - Alright.
跟着我 我带你看世界
Stick with me, kid, I'll show you the world, huh?
别抓着我的手
Gimme my hand back!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
放开我
Let me go!
最低仅需一美元
Just a dollar minimum
你就能闻到
is all it takes to smell it,
触碰到 品尝到 就是现在
touch it, taste it-- right now!
该死
Damn it!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
放开我的手
Gimme my goddamn hand back!
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 混♥蛋♥ -你没事吧
- Fuck you, asshole! - Hey, you alright?
-把我弄出去 -埃莉斯 把窗户抬起来
- Get me out of here! - Elise, lift it up!
你也去死 弗兰奇
Fuck you too, Frankie!
-好了好了 淡定 -你去哪
- Alright. Alright, relax. Relax. - Where you goin'?!
抱歉
Whoa, sorry.
纽约城里最好的逼就在这里
The best pussy in New York City, right here!
埃莉斯
Hey, Elise. Hey.
那个按钮 按下去
The button. Push the button!
你看他对我做了什么
See what he fuckin' did to me?!
他只是指甲太长了
Alright, he's got long fingernails.
你要做什么 把他的手砍了吗
What, you gonna chop his fuckin' arm off?
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗 弗兰奇
You fuckin' serious, Frankie?
快按那该死的按钮
Push the fuckin' button!
-你这个王八蛋 -按下去
- Fuckin' asshole! - Push the button!
快按 快按下去
Push the-- Push the fuckin' button!
-快按啊 -我在按 但是它坏了
- Push it! - I am! It's fuckin' broken!
该死
Fuck.
先生 在那等一会
Alright, sir, just, uh, wait there.
你这婊♥子♥
Ah, you bitch!
放松
Alright, relax.
你能把我的手弄出来吗
Will you get me out of here?!
放松 放松
Relax! Relax!
-放松 -快把它弄开
- Alright, easy. - Get it open!
好了
There you go.
你看她对我做了什么
Look what she did to me!
我的手表 我的手表去哪了
Oh, my-- My watch! Where's my wa--
-什么 埃莉斯 -她偷了我的手表
- What? Elise! - She took my watch!
把手表交出来
The watch!
-操 -在那
- Ah, fuck! - There it is.
我要去找警♥察♥
I'm goin' to the cops!
-现在就去 -本会更糟的
- Right now! - Coulda been worse.
她本可以拿走你的结婚戒指
She coulda taken the wedding ring.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
好吧
Alright.
埃莉斯 你还好吗
Elise, you OK in there?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 弗兰奇
Fuck you, Frankie.
你还好吗 宝贝
You alright, baby?
不 我不会付我的账单的
No, I will not be paying my tab.
我说什么了吗
Did I say anything?
但如果星期四事情进展得顺利 我可能会的
But if things go good Thursday, I might be.
-星期四有什么事 -剧组又找上我了
- What's Thursday? - A legit call-back.
太棒了 拍什么
Fantastic! For what?
翻拍《动物园故事》
A revival of Zoo Story.
在宾夕法尼亚州的新希望镇
It's in New Hope, Pennsylvania,
但现在不管是哪我都愿意去
but right now I'll go anywhere.
我还以为你很忙
I thought you were busy.
拍一些黄♥片♥罢了 我在试着少拍点
Just some porn. I'm trying not to do so much of that.
在茱莉亚音乐学院三年 在妈妈剧场两年
Three years Juilliard, two years La MaMa,
好像我额头被打上了这些地方的烙印一样
and it's like I got a brand on my forehead from that shit.
在我试镜前
Every casting agent in town
城里的每个选角经纪人
is whispering something about the size of my dick
都在嘀咕着我老二的大小
before I walk in for any read.
只要说的是好话就行了
Well, as long as they say nice things.
敬新希望镇
To New Hope.
敬任何希望
To any hope at all.
-欢迎来到内邦西 -这是谁的房♥子
- Welcome to Neponsit. - Whose house is this?
我姑姑西莱斯特的
My Aunt Celeste.
她去州北部看她女儿了
She's upstate visiting her daughter.
郝薇香小姐[《远大前程》]的结婚蛋糕在哪
Where is Miss Havisham's wedding cake?
什么意思 你还饿吗
What do you mean? Still hungry?
怎么了
What?
这是个大家庭
Big family.
你小时候可真可爱
You were so adorable as a little kid.
我觉得你看的是弗兰奇
Yeah, I think you're lookin' at Frankie there.
不是
No, I'm not.
我去 你说得对
Oh, shit, you're right.
是我
It is me.
吉恩 要来点什么吗
Gene, you need anything?
不用 保罗
I'm fine, Paul.
能再给我来一杯吗 同样的
Can I have one more? Same thing.
我去给你倒一杯真正的酒
Let me get you a real drink.
好
Ok.
别激动
Hey, settle down.
-是他先动的手 -我根本没碰你
- He's the one that hit me first. - I never touched you.
-退后 -死基佬
- Step back! - Faggot!
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You OK? - I'm fine.
一群怂货
You fucking cowards.
-"一群怂货" -他拿什么打的你
- "You fucking cowards". - What'd he hit you with?
我不知道
I don't know.
我刚从酒吧出来 他从背后打的
I was coming out of the bar and I got hit from behind.
-他是用拳头打的你吗 -警官 里面很黑
- So he hit you with his fist? - Officer, it's dark in there.
也许他是想把大黑屌♥
Maybe he was trying to fit
塞进你嘴里 结果插偏了
a big black cock in his mouth and he missed!
-没人跟你说话 -都退后 各位
- No one's talking to you! - Lean back, guys.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表