剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
你知道吗 那些奖项
You know, the awards,
他们说所有的提名者
they say that all the nominees
都会去洛杉矶 去参加颁奖典礼
are going out to L.A. For the award show.
真的吗
No kidding.
坐飞机去
Like on a plane?
是啊 他们说都这样
Yeah. Yeah, they say it's like a thing,
像是 像是
like-- like a--
关系到行业的一件大事
like an important thing for the business.
他们说所有人都会去
They say everybody's gonna be there.
我也不知道 也许我们该去
I don't know, maybe we should go.
你要去参加美国成♥人♥电♥影♥节吗
You goin' out for the AFAA awards?
我希望去
I hope so.
我从来没去过洛杉矶
I never been to L.A. Before.
这是认识整个行业的机会 东西海岸
It's a chance to meet-and-greet the whole industry, both coasts.
比如谁
Like who?
德兰兹 达米亚诺
De Renzy, Damiano,
斯皮内利 亚瑟·莫洛维茨
Spinelli, Arthur Morowitz,
米切尔兄弟
the Mitchells.
如果你想 我可以安排你们见面
You want, I can arrange sit-downs.
当然想
Absolutely.
那你就得雇我当你的经纪人
Then you gotta hire me as your agent.
我拿所有薪酬的10%
I get ten percent of everything,
一点不多 一点不少 没有附加条件
no more, no less, no strings.
-为什么是我 -因为我在电影里看到你时
- Why me? - Because when I watch you in a flick,
我看到的是一个真正在享受的女人
I see a woman who genuinely looks like she's enjoying herself.
有时候我很享受 不过有时
Sometimes I do, but sometimes...
我说的不是你以为的意思
I'm not saying what you think I'm saying.
我是说你是个演员
I'm saying you're an actor.
你知道能在银幕上让人信服
Do you know what a gift that is,
是怎么样的天赋吗
to be able to sell it onscreen?
我从来没真的想过 我只是
I've never really thought about it, I just...
就像我跟莎娜说的 这一切对黄♥片♥来说都是新的
Like I was telling Shana, this whole thing is new for porn,
经纪人代表演员
agents actually representing the talent--
至少在这边是新鲜事
new on this coast, at least.
在这 经纪人唯一干过的事就是
Here, the only thing agents did
给导演找新鲜肉体
was find fresh bodies for directors.
我们为他们工作
We worked for them.
但是在西海岸 姑娘们开始有了代理
But out west, girls are starting to get repped.
你让我为你的职业生涯领路
You let me guide your career,
我们都能赚一大笔钱
we're both gonna make a lot of money.
CC总是这么说
That's what C.C. Always says.
那天在片场
The other day on set,
你在跟导演说些什么
what were you talking to the director about?
说对待我的演员放尊重点
About treating my client with respect,
专业的尊重
professional respect.
听着 CC是个
Look, C.C. is a pimp
自不量力的皮条客
who's in way over his head,
他只会拖你的后腿
and the only thing he's gonna do is drag you down.
在夏天 我姑姑西莱斯特
In the summers, my Aunt Celeste,
她总是把所有年幼的兄弟们打发到沙滩上
she'd send all the rug-rat cousins out here to the beach.
她会和她的姐♥妹♥们♥坐在走廊 打桥牌
She'd sit on the porch with her sisters and play canasta,
谈一些你不会相信的玩意
talk about shit you wouldn't believe.
好比 如果你不能嫁给意大利人
Like, "If you can't marry Italian,
那第二好的选择是什么
what's the next best choice?"
然后我和弗兰克 我们从沙滩回来
And me and Frank, we'd come up from the beach,
短裤里全是沙子
too much sand in our shorts,
然后我们另一个姑姑 卡门
and our other aunt, Carmen,
她会给我们尝一口装在纸杯里的红酒
she'd give us a taste of her wine in a paper cup,
然后我们就跑回房♥子 去后院
and then we'd run back to the house, to the backyard,
我叔叔恩尼会和所有老公一起在那里
and my Uncle Ernie would be back there with all the husbands,
他会让我们感受下
he'd give us a taste,
如果他赢了 就让我们帮他打一盘
and if he was winnin', let us play a hand for him.
一整天 来来回♥回♥ 来来回♥回♥
All day, back and forth, back and forth like that.
第二好的选择是什么
So what is the next best choice?
对丈夫来说吗
For a husband?
西莱斯特姑姑 她喜欢犹太人
Aunt Celeste, she liked the Jews.
犹太人 他们赚钱更多
Jews, they make better money
通常不会打老婆和孩子
and generally don't hit the wives or beat on the kids.
我喜欢这样
I love this.
嗯 这最好了
Yeah. It's the best.
这就是我们
This is us.
-靠 我们该回去了 -急什么
- Oh, shit, we gotta get back. - What's the rush?
-靠 我差点忘了迎婴派对 -什么迎婴派对
- Fuck! I almost forgot the baby shower. - What baby shower?
我要尼康D80 一半胶卷
I want D-80, half a load.
-血刀在你那吧 -嗯
- You have the blood knife? - Right, yeah.
我想看到切口 很好
I want to see the incision, you know? That's good.
用空气炮在墙上制♥造♥飞溅的血迹
Use the air cannon for the splatter on the wall.
-你知道该怎么做 -好
- You know what to do. - Great.
奥伦 我们会以双人特写镜头开始
Oren, I think we're gonna start with a wide two-shot,
然后你移♥动♥摄影车 专注于她的脸
then you dolly in from there and stay on her face.
我拍他
I'll do him.
珍内特 你第一次捅他的时候
Janet, when you're stabbing him for the first time,
我要看到你眼中的愤怒
I want to see rage in your eyes.
愤怒 懂吗 很棒
Rage, OK? You're doing great.
大家各就各位
First position, everybody.
不要搞砸 我想一次成功
Nobody fuck it up. I want to get it in one.
我用手拿着
I'm going handheld on this.
奥伦 准备好了吗
OK, Oren, are you ready?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - OK.
再高点
Raise it higher.
很好 下巴抬上去点
That's good, but lift your chin a little.
好吗 很好
OK? You look great. Alright...
-你去哪儿了 -别说了
- Where the hell were you? - Don't start, OK?
你两小时前该带帕特里克去看牙医的
You were supposed to take Patrick to the dentist two hours ago!
桥上堵车 我也没办法
There was a pile-up on the bridge. Nothing I could do about it.
他的蛀牙会越来越多的
He's gonna wind up with more holes than teeth.
-带他去 -现在不行 弗兰
- Here. Take him. - Not now, Fran.
-我要去 -我说了现在不行
- I'm supposed to go-- - I said not now!
鲍比
Bobby!
福瑞小姐 我得跟你说
Miss Furie, I have gotta tell you--
阿格涅兹卡
Agneiszka.
吉纳维芙·福瑞是为了卖♥♥弄
"Genevieve Furie" is just for show.
阿格涅兹卡 看你拍的影片
Agneiszka, I have learned so much
我学到了很多
watching the films you directed.
我全都看过了
And I have seen all of 'em,
因为我知道你和我一样一开始也是拍色情片
'cause I know you started in skin flicks like me.
-而现在 -现在他们让我拍杀人 砍人
- And now-- - And now they let me do the trash and the slash
恐怖片
and the horror and...
还是色情片 但是不一样
It's still porn. But different.
不只是色情片
Well, it's more than fuck films.
那你为什么来我们的片场
So why did you come to our set?
哈维让我来的
Harvey asked me.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
我们有过历史
And we share some history.
我 我不喜欢女人 你知道吗
Me, I don't like women, you know?
话太多了 拖慢进度
They talking too much, they slow things down,
没法抬轨道 没法移♥动♥摄像机 她们
they can't lift track, they can't move camera, they..
我要是你的老师
If I was your teacher,
从我昨天所见来看
from what I see yesterday,
我给你打C
I give you a "C."
首先 你的摄影师
First of all, your camera guy,
他觉得他是你的副导演
he think he's your co-director.
让他做好自己的工作
Put him in his place,
不然就炒了他 你自己拍
or fire him and shoot it yourself.
其次 你的团队太烂了
Second of all, your crew is shit.
外面有很多专业人士
There's plenty of legitimate pros out there
他们会很乐意兼♥职♥赚外快
who'd be happy to moonlight for extra dollars.
把消息传出去 他们就会找上你
Just put the word out and they find you.
第三 任何人都能在电影里操
Third of all, anyone can fuck on film,
但很少有人会演
but hardly anyone can act.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表