剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
如果是背后打的你 你怎么知道是他
How do you know it was him if he hit you from behind?
-我知道是因为... -你知道为什么吗
- I know because-- - You know why?
因为基佬就喜欢后面被♥干♥
'Cause maricóns like it from behind.
我刚跟你说什么了
What did I just say to you?
你想投诉吗
You want to file a complaint?
还是我们带你去医院 然后就此收尾
Or can we just take you to the ER and call it a night?
迪 你把第一颗扣子扣上
Dee, do up the top button.
我觉得慢慢脱掉
Yeah, I think it's hotter like that
感觉会更火♥辣♥一点
if you slowly take 'em off.
开始聊吧
Let's do the talking again.
我不想驱逐你
I hate to evict you.
别着急 慢慢来 你说了算
Nice and slow. You're in charge.
也许我们可以想个其他办法
Maybe we can work something out.
什么办法
How?
来想想看 看会想出什么来
Mmm. Let's think, see what pops up.
他欠你钱 施展你的权力吧
He owes you money. Enjoy your power.
好
Yeah.
一周的房♥租就这么一笔勾销
That's a week's rent paid up right there.
好 特里 你稍微抵抗一点
OK, Terry, give me a little resistance.
这个情况很奇怪
This is a strange situation.
-我为什么要抵抗 -因为你说了不算
- Why would I resist? - Because you're not in charge here.
所以我算是被调戏的"妞"
Like I'm kind of the girl here?
别看我 看她
Don't look at me. Look at her.
对 特里 你是
Yeah, Terry, you kind of are.
糖糖 她欠我多少房♥租
Candy, how much rent does he owe me?
我不喜欢那个沙发的颜色
I'm not loving the color of that sofa.
我♥操♥ 干什么呢 操
Oh, fuck me! Guys? Fuck!
停 停
Cut. Cut.
抱歉
OK, I'm sorry.
我知道大家都累了
I know everybody's tired,
但我们得在天亮之前拍完这些镜头 好吗
but we have gotta get these scenes by the morning, alright?
我们的摄像机已经逾期一天了
We're already a day overdue on the camera.
再来一次
Can we reset?
开始操的部分吧
Let's get to the fucking!
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
你看谁回来了 杰里米
Look who's home, Jeremy.
是你那个该死的爹
It's your fucking Dada.
-我能喘口气吗 -给 你带着他一起喘吧
- Can I just breathe here? - Here, breathe with him.
他哭了一整天 我快累死了
He's been crying all day, I'm exhausted.
你带他去看儿科医生了吗
Did you take him to the pediatrician?
上午去的
This morning.
他想给他检查下过敏原
He wants to test him for allergies.
-什么过敏原 -全部
- What allergies? - All.
我继续睡了
I'm gonna go back to bed.
你别睡着
Don't fall asleep on me, OK?
太晚了
Too late.
你还好吗 小兄弟
You OK there, buddy?
糖糖
Candy.
我想跟你说个事
I want to rap to you about something.
宝贝 你们稍等一下好吗
Hey, baby. Just give us a second, alright?
谢谢 迪
Thanks, Dee.
我已经来这里一段时间了
Look, I been coming down here a while
看你做什么 看你怎么做
to see what you do, how you do.
我得说一句...
And I gotta say...
你用的男演员
the males you use,
看起来不像真男人
they don't look like real men.
操起来也不像真男人
They don't even fuck like real men.
还用你说
Yeah, no kidding.
你为什么从来不用黑人
How come you hardly use any brothers?
你想说什么 拉里
Where we goin' with this, Larry?
-你是认真的吗 -有何不可
- Are you serious? - Why not?
皮条客都是演员
I mean, a pimp is a performer, right?
我每天都表演
I perform every day.
对着不同的人 我就是不同的角色
And depending who I gotta deal with, it's a different role.
妓♥女♥ 警♥察♥ 其他皮条客
Hoes, cops, other pimps.
为了掌控局势 我会成为需要成为的人
I am who I need to be to control the situation.
对 但这就是问题所在
Yeah, but that's the thing.
你们这样的人 很喜欢掌控
Guys like you, it's all about control.
那一套在这行不通的 要全部放弃
That shit don't play here. You gotta give all that up.
该出现就出现 言听计从
Show your ass, do what you're told.
你做得到吗 拉里
Think you could do that, Larry?
只要我下了决心 没什么做不到
I can do whatever I put my mind to.
反正不能打摄像机
Can't bitch-slap a camera.
忙了一天了
Long day's night.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天跟你聊天的女士是谁
Who was that lady you were talking to today?
你是说吉纳维芙·福瑞吗
You mean Genevieve Furie?
不是吧
No.
我去 哈维 你都不提前跟我说的吗
The fuck! Harvey, you don't give me a heads-up?
我不想让你紧张
I didn't want to make you nervous.
我的老天爷
Oh, for Christ's sake.
她说什么了吗
Did she say anything?
你想见她吗
You want to meet her?
你知道他是谁吧
You know who that is, right?
我知道他得买♥♥个新假发了
I know he need to get a new wig.
都听好
Listen up!
把音乐调小声点
Turn the music down for this.
小点声
Turn it down!
现在凌晨4点了 而大家都知道这个时候
It's 4 am, and all y'all know this the moment
我哥们文森特会让你们每个人手里都有免费酒喝
where my man Vincent kick this party up a notch
从而让派对气氛更上一层楼
by making sure everybody have a free drink in their hand.
没错
That's right,
凌晨4点 而你们开始喝新的一轮
4 am, and y'all sippin' on a new one.
不过我不是文森特
But I ain't Vincent.
我长得像意大利人吗
Do I even look I-talian?
实际上 我长得一点儿都不像需要给别人
In fact, I don't look anything like a motherfucker
免费酒水的傻♥逼♥ 从来不是
who needs to give a free drink to anyone, ever.
所以如果你们还想把派对开下去
So if y'all want to keep this party happenin',
就到吧台去
y'all gonna get to the bar,
花钱买♥♥酒
put down some cash money on some alcohol,
不然我就把你们
or I'm gonna bounce your ass
赶出去吹冷风
into the cold light of the early morn.
麦克
Mike,
你可是名誉上的意大利人
you're honorary Italian!
拉倒吧
Hey, fuggedaboutit!
老乡们 来喝吧
Paisans, let's drink!
今天在片场的那个女孩
That girl today on set?
她就那样大摇大摆走进来
She just sashays in,
说她想和我们拍个电影
says she wants to make a movie with us.
她就像个大学生
And she's like some college girl
鬼知道从什么地方来的
from, like... wherever.
问题就在此
And that's the thing.
她们现在都像这样
They're all like that now.
和我共事的所有人 所有姑娘
Like everybody that I work with, all the girls,
从来没卖♥♥过 将来也不会卖♥♥
never whored, never will.
她们就像是突然决定
It's like they just decided
想要拍黄♥片♥
that they want to make porn flicks.
好像她们和辅♥导♥员坐下谈话
Like they sat down with their guidance counselors
制定了计划一样
and made a plan.
关键是
Thing is...
所有事情 所有人
everything and everybody,
都变得
it's just, it's getting...
我不知道
I don't know, it's...
都变了 CC 你懂吗
it's changed, C.C., you know?
跟我们刚开始时不一样了
It's not like how it was when we started.
不一样了
It's-- It's different.
导 导演们
The-- The... directors
还有演员 这就像
and the actors, and it's just...
就像是个自♥由♥世界
...it's like a free world.
自♥由♥世界
A free world.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表