剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Maybe you could see it someday.
永远都不能看
Like the 12th of Never.
总之
Anyway...
就想让你知道我为什么要出城
just wanted to let you know why I'll be out of town.
我要去卖♥♥我的电影
I'm gonna be sellin' my movie.
如果不是R级
So, if it's not an "R"--
我可没这么说
Well, I didn't say that.
那就是X级
Then it's an "X"?
实际上还没评级 亚当
Actually, it doesn't have a rating yet, Adam.
等我回来后 我可以放松一下
When I get back and I can relax a little,
你和我去度假怎么样
how about you and me go on a vacation?
真的 比如泽西海岸什么的
For real, like go to the Jersey Shore or something.
你想去吗
Would you like that?
外婆能来吗
Could Nana come, too?
当然 如果她想的话
Yeah, if she wants to.
谢谢 亚当
Thanks, Adam,
不过
but, um...
我得留在家里照顾你外公
I gotta stay home and take care of your grandfather.
要是我不做晚饭 他就没得吃
If I don't cook dinner, he don't eat.
那我们要去哪
Well, where would we go, exactly?
不知道 我常听人说起一个叫马盖特的地方
I don't know. I been hearing about this place called Margate.
我从没在海滩住过
I never stayed at the beach before.
我也没
Yeah, neither have I.
要是他们想让我出演
If they want me to be in their movie,
他们就得听我的话
they have to listen.
我模仿
I model my shit
伍迪·斯特罗德[演员 运动员]
off of Woody Strode.
那人有尊严
That man had dignity.
小麦金枪鱼吐司加薯条
One tuna on wheat toast with fries,
芝士汉堡套餐和洋葱圈
and a cheeseburger platter with onion rings.
金枪鱼 小麦 薯条 芝套 记住了
Tuna, wheat, fries, CB and rings. Got it.
好久不见 芭比
Long time, Barbie.
嗯 我服刑去了
Yeah, I been upstate.
你看上去很饿
You look hungry.
连咖啡都买♥♥不起 里昂
Barely afford a cup of coffee, Leon.
别担心 我请你
Girl, don't worry. I got you.
你哥呢
And your brother?
在哪儿
Where's he?
失踪了
In the wind.
这是什么
What you got?
波萝伏洛干酪 不错
Oh! Provolone, nice.
曼加纳罗那儿买♥♥的
That's from Manganaro's?
不然呢
Where else?
他们只卖♥♥你了一部分面包吗
What, they only sold you part of the loaf of this bread?
我把根部掰掉了 在回家路上吃了
I tore the heel off, I ate it on the walk home.
当然了 你个笨蛋
Aww. 'Course you did, you buttagots.
你一定要把根部吃了
You had to have a chew on the heel, huh?
就跟你小时候一样
Just like when you were little, right?
听着 爸
Look, Pop...
我 我最近日子很难过
I'm havin', you know, a-- a hard time.
看着不像啊
You don't look it.
你的衣服 首饰
I see the clothes, the jewelry.
你赚钱不少啊 小文
You're raking it in, Vinnie.
我想你给我一些关于女人的建议
I was hopin' to get some advice. About women.
你觉得我了解女人
You think I know about women?
给我一根
Give me one of those.
-怎么了 -艾比
- What is it? - Abby.
嗯
Yeah.
她很聪明
She's a smart girl.
很漂亮
She's very pretty.
我爱她 但她和我的追求不一样
I love her. But she don't want what I want.
你追求什么
Which is what?
一个普通的家 家庭 也许
A regular home. Family, maybe.
小文 你有家庭
Well, Vinnie, you have a family.
-你最近有见你孩子吗 -没
- You seen your kids lately? - No.
你想要一切
Hey, you wanted everything.
家有贤妻 外有小三 跟大多数男人一样
A woman at home, pussy on the side. Like most men.
只不过大多数男人不会离开
'Cept most men don't leave.
我和安德莉娅 我们不合拍
Me and Andrea, we're not compatible.
这跟合拍有什么关系
What the fuck does compatible got to do with it?
合拍是什么鬼
Compatible. What?
小文 你控制不了你的欲望 你从来控制不了
Vinnie, you can't control your urges. You never have.
你觉得你很孤单吗
What do you think, you think you're alone?
你知道
You know...
我不是什么忠诚的人
I'm no true blue.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
嗯 该死
Yeah, fuck.
我小的时候 我有一晚
When I was a teenager, I saw you in this bar
在第四大道上的酒吧看到你和迪皮埃利夫人在一起
on Fourth Avenue one night with Mrs. DiPieri.
她看着你的时候两眼放光
Saw the way her eyes were shining when she was lookin' at you.
我知道那代表着什么
I knew what that look meant.
雪莉·迪皮埃利不是唯一一个
Well, Sherry DiPieri wasn't the only one,
这不是我想说的
that's not even what I'm trying--
爸 我不想听这些
Pop, I don't need to hear about all this.
是你叫我给你建议的 我想和你摊开说
Hey, you asked my advice. I'm trying to level with you.
你想聊吗
Do you wanna talk?
我还有过别的女人 没错
I had others. Yeah, I had others.
一些很好的女人 我们在一起很开心
Some nice women, you know, we had some laughs.
但跟我孩子的母亲相比 小文
Compared to the mother of my children, Vinnie--
他们就是妓♥女♥
puttanas.
我做的无非是让我自我感觉更像男人
I did what I did to make myself feel like a man.
我会回家
And I'd come home.
我回到家
I came home.
我要照顾你们两兄弟和姐姐
I had you boys, I had your sister to take care of.
但是 小文
But, Vinnie...
我从没想过要离开
I never considered leavin'.
一次也没有
Not once.
你是说我搞砸了吗
So you're sayin' I fucked up.
现在去和好还不算迟
It's never too late to make amends...
就这样
that's all.
把这个拿给你妈
Hey. Let's take this in to your mother, hmm?
你来电后 她就开始做饭
You know, you called, she started cookin'.
没事的 你跟她解释
It's all right. You explain to her
为什么你的面包只有一半
why you bought her only half a loaf of that bread.
笨蛋
All right? Buttagots!
芭芭拉
Barbara.
我不知道你出来了
I ain't know you was out.
你怎么会知道
How would you know?
你从不回我的信 拉里 一封也没回过
You never answered my letters, Larry. Not one.
你从没来看过我
You never visited me.
一次也没
Not once.
那有什么意义
What good would that have done?
我要是觉得你很脆弱
If I thought you was weak,
我就会去的
I would've come by.
但我知道你不需要我
But I knew you didn't need me.
你总是很坚强
You was always strong.
所以因为我能承担你就抛弃我
So you threw me away 'cause I could carry it?
我每天都在想你
There wasn't a day that went by I didn't think about you.
狗屁
Bullshit!
你身上有多少钱 拉里
What you got on you, Larry?
我知道你总是随身携带一卷
I know you always carry a roll.
给我
Give it here.
全部
All of it.
烘肉卷玉米套餐 汉堡 不要芝士
Meatloaf platter with corn. Burger, hold the cheese.
薯条要超脆
Extra crispy on fries.
特色套餐加玉米 汉堡 超脆 收到
Special with corn. Hamburger, extra crispy. On it.
梅丽莎还在站街吗
Melissa still out there?
她现在跟着CC了
She's with C.C. Now.
你想知道她在哪吗
You want to know where she stay at?
不
No.
我不想让她见我这样子
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表