剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
别拍我
Hey! None of that.
有何不可
Why not?
你是说你不是个配得上纽约的人吗
You saying you're not a character worthy of New York?
我可没这么说
Well, I'm not sayin' that.
天啊
Jesus.
现在还早
Hey, this is early.
你应该在早上四五点的时候来看看
You should see it at 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning.
这里就像宇宙的中心
It's like the center of the universe.
什么都可能发生 经常如此
Anything can happen, and usually does.
我信你 但是我的胶卷用完了
I'll bet. But I'm out of film.
有人帮你看店吗
You got somebody to take over?
想送我回家吗
Wanna walk me home?
吉米 大麦克来之前你负责这里
Hey, Jimmy. You got the helm till Big Mike gets here.
-走吧 -先给我倒杯帝王吧
- Let's go. - Pour me a Dewar's first?
-艾比 -你的摄影展很成功
- Abby. - Your show was a hit.
最后有一堆人抢♥购♥
Got a rush at the end.
可惜你错过了
Too bad you missed it.
-我... -别担心 你没事
- I, uh-- - Don't worry, you're good.
我们都没事
We're all good.
对吧 艾比
Right, Abby?
给我倒杯帝王 酒保
Just get me the Dewar's, barman.
没问题
Sure thing.
你先出去 我等会来找你
Go on out, I'll meet you out there.
我是说 好吧 我是在调情
I mean, OK, I was flirtin',
但是她来势汹汹
but that one came on me fast.
不懂感恩的婊♥子♥
Ungrateful bitch.
意思是你不跟我们来吗
Does that mean you're not gonna join us?
别让她等太久了
Don't keep her waiting.
好吧
OK.
早上好
Good morning!
你们好啊
Hey! How ya doin'?
搞什么
Ohh, what the fuck!
-你在这工作吗 -在这工作 我是老板
- You work here? - Work here? I own it.
你该在9点前开门
You're supposed to be open by 9:00.
这牌子写着 "12点前送来 5点前取回"
The sign says "In by 12:00, out by 5:00."
好吧 我12点到了 对吧
All right, well, I'm here by 12:00, huh?
-现在已经12点40了 -随便吧
- It's 12:40. - Whatever.
但牌子上写着如果我们12点前把衣服送来
But the sign is saying if we get you the clothes by 12:00,
当天5点前你就能洗好
then you get them back to us by 5:00, the same day.
是啊 每个人都这么说
Yeah, so everyone says.
但这是我的牌子 我觉得是别的意思 明白吗
But that's my sign, I think it means something different. Capisce?
稍等一下
Just hold on a minute.
我们已经等了很久了
We been holding on for a long time!
阿尔玛 怎么回事
Alma! What the fuck's going on?
你迟到了 我叫"阿尔孟达"
You're late, and it's "Almunda."
好吧 阿尔孟达 惠去哪了 另一个人呢
All right, Almunda, where's Hui-wh-- the other one?
-她打电♥话♥来说她生病了 -生病了
- Sick. She call. - Sick?
你不想把门打开
You don't wanna open the door,
让顾客进来吗
let the customers in?
我不管这事 亲爱的 我只是改衣服的
Not me, honey. Alterations.
-做好你的工作 -改衣服的
- Do your damn job! - Alterations.
-怎么回事 -恕我直言
- What is going on?! - Excuse me.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous!
-老板 -好了 我听见了
- Sir? - All right, I hear you!
-快点 老兄 -太不尊重人了
- Hurry it up, mac! - This is disrespectful!
我再也不来了 你少了我这桩生意
Never coming here again! You lost my business!
终于来了
Finally.
好了
All right.
开始营业
Open for business.
有什么能为你效劳的吗
What can I do for ya?
我的流苏上沾了罗宋汤
I have borscht on my tzitzit.
再说一遍
Say that again?
我的流苏上沾了罗宋汤
Borscht on my tzitzit.
我儿子洒的
A spill my son made.
你的 你的什么上面
On your-- On your what?
流苏
Tzitzit.
再说一遍
Say that one more time?
早上好 朋友
Morning, sunshine.
现在是下午了
It's afternoon.
你们在这里做什么
What are you guys doing here?
这里到底是哪
And where the fuck is "Here," Exactly?
你在皇后区的一张病床上
You got an inpatient bed. In Queens.
你的老板付了钱
Your boss here paid.
你付了28天的钱
You paid for 28 days?
我还给你带了早餐
Also, I got you breakfast,
尽管他们一小时前就不再供应了
even though they stopped serving it an hour ago.
我得让罗德尼知道我在哪
I gotta let Rodney know where I am.
他知道
He knows.
你不会有事的 我保证
You're gonna be good. I promise.
我每天都会来看你
I'll come by every day,
确保他们有好好地给你治疗
make sure they're treating you right.
每天
Every day?
你是有什么毛病
What the fuck's wrong with you?
我去看看他们有没有酸奶什么的
Uh, let me check if they got some yogurt or whatever.
你在这里做什么
What the fuck are you doin' here?
该死 妹子 我们是老交情了
Shit, girl, we go way back.
可以追溯到雷吉·劳夫时期
All the way back to the Reggie Love days.
-老朋友 -是啊
- Old-timers. - Yeah.
要我说的话 你出院之后
Ya ask me, when you get out of here,
你会有自己的主子的
you're gonna have a man on your hands.
好 绕着拍 绕着拍
OK, move around on her, move around...
拉近
zoom in...
拉近
zooming in...
-不好意思 能停一下吗 -好的 停下
- I'm sorry, can we cut? - Yeah, we're cut.
那该死的呼吸声是怎么回事
What is with the goddamn breathing?
-不是我发出的 -嗯 我知道不是你
- It's not me. - Yeah, I know it's not you.
-约翰到底在哪 -约翰会晚点到
- Where the hell is John? - John is gonna be late.
我告诉过你 他去看牙医了
I told you. He's got a dentist thing.
我们能等他来吗 这样我们都是专业的
Can we wait for him to come so we can all be professional?
我受不了摄像师在这高♥潮♥
I can't have the camera guy getting off.
我没高♥潮♥ 我有哮喘
I'm not getting off. I have asthma.
我们可以后期再配音
We can just dub the sound in later.
他又没有打乱台词 不是吗
It's not like he's bumping into any lines. Am I right?
我在试着做好我的工作 伯尼
I'm trying to do my job here, Bernie.
我也在试着做好我的工作
I'm trying to do my job too.
-你以前去过片场吗 -去过可多了
- Have you ever been on a movie set before? - Lots of them!
你想我晕过去然后窒息吗
Do you want me to pass out and choke?
去吧 窒息吧 但小点声
Go ahead and choke, but be quiet.
我能提个建议吗
May I make a suggestion?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
让这个演游客的来拍
Let the tourist guy shoot it.
想想你的卖♥♥点是什么
Think about what you're selling here.
电影院里每个戴着避孕套自♥慰♥的蠢货
Every nut-bustin', raincoat-wearin' chump in the theater
都在想象洛瑞在给他们口♥交♥ 好吗
is trying to imagine that it's him getting head from Lori, right?
现在你的故事里有个人
So now your story has a guy,
穿着一件巨丑的衬衫被人口
in an ugly-ass shirt, actually getting some of that.
他还拿着相机
And he's holding the camera.
让相机成为他 懂了吗
So... make the camera him. You know?
他在往下看 享受着景色
He's looking down, enjoying the view...
所以我们也往下看 享受着景色
so we're looking down, enjoying the view.
那不就是你的卖♥♥点吗
Ain't that what you're sellin' anyway?
另外 不要再躲避那些塑料棕榈树了
Plus, no more ducking the damn plastic palm trees.
不是个坏主意
Not a bad idea.
-好的 我们重新布景 -我们要试试吗
- OK, we're resetting. - Are we gonna try it?
不 该死 我们当然不会试
No, for fuck's sake, we're not gonna try it!
我们的摄影师负责摄影
Our cameraman is shooting the scene.
我负责导演电影
I am directing the movie.
你把呼吸控制到最弱
You keep the breathing to a minimum,
每个人都做自己的工作
everybody do their goddamn jobs,
其他人 我们开工吧
and everybody else... let us do them.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表