剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
What, we ain't?
或许世界上的所有混♥蛋♥
Maybe all the assholes in the world,
他们都觉得自己不是混♥蛋♥
they go through life thinkin' that they're not assholes.
他们觉得他们是好人 但其实不是
They think they're right people, and they're not.
混♥蛋♥都这样
That's a part of being an asshole.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm sayin'.
这些混♥蛋♥
These motherfuckers...
如果他们明天来找我 让我♥干♥掉你
they come to me tomorrow, and they tell me to do you.
我该怎么说
What do I say?
如果他们找你让你干掉我 你该怎么说
What do you say if they come to you, tell you to do me?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得我们不是混♥蛋♥
I think we're not assholes.
没错
No.
但你永远确定不了 对吗
But you can never be sure, right?
试音 一二
Check, one, two.
天 真高兴见到你
Boy, am I glad to see you.
我们的好朋友去哪儿了
Where has our girl been?
试音 一二
Check, one, two.
是的 名著
Ahh. Yup, classics.
文森特
Vincent.
喂
Yeah?
好 别走
All right. Stay there.
别走
Stay there.
起来 给我们倒点什么
Get up. Pour us something.
艾涅罗
Ianniello, wha--
你们在外面等
You fellas can wait outside.
-倒吧 -好
- Pour. - Yeah.
好的
All right. Huh?
有什么事吗 找我做什么
Is there something, uh-- What-- What can I do?
你认识这位先生吗
Do you know this gentleman?
抱歉 我 你好吗
Uh, I'm sorry, I-I-- How do you do?
-挺好的 -他叫鲁迪·皮普洛
- I'm good. - His name is Rudy Pipilo,
你该认识他的
and you should fuckin' know him.
你电影的四分之一都是他的
He happens to own 25% of your movie.
但我搞不懂的是
But what's really confusing to me is,
我拥有90%
I own 90% of it.
这一共是多少
How much is that?
115%
Hundred and fifteen percent.
以及你和你合伙人的10%
Add on the 10% for you and yours,
如果这电影能盈利的话
if this thing ever sees a fuckin' profit,
这是多少了 哈维
how much does that make, Harvey?
125%
A hundred and a quarter.
你 你是怎么
How-- How do you-- How do you have--
弗兰奇·马蒂诺以两万卖♥♥给我了我四分之一
Frankie Martino sold me a quarter for 20 grand.
他没跟你说钱是哪儿来的吗
He didn't tell you where the cash came from?
他
He, uh...
你个傻♥逼♥犹太佬
You dumb fuckin' sheeny.
你知道你做了什么吗
Do you realize what you've done?
你把同一部影片卖♥♥给了两个黑♥手♥党♥家族
You sold the same movie to two capos--
一个甘比诺 一个吉诺维斯
one Gambino, and one Genovese.
没错
It's true.
我们根本不喜欢对方
We don't even like each other.
真的不喜欢
We really don't.
-你之前是对的 -不
- You were right. - Vincent: No.
那些皮条客
The pimps.
CC 我知道是他
C.C., I know it was him.
听着
Look.
-这不是你的错 -当然不是
- This isn't your fault. - Loretta: Hell no.
这跟你无关
This isn't about you.
我该阻止她的
I should have stopped it.
怎么阻止
Shit, how?
这是关于艾什莉
This is about Ashley
以及那些她改变不了的事
and what she couldn't shake.
损失可不会说谎
That damage don't lie.
来
Come on.
达琳
Darlene.
你连再见都不说吗
You ain't gon' say goodbye or nothin'?
这样更轻松
It's easier this way.
问题是
Thing is,
你就不该让我看你演戏的 拉里
you should've never let me see you act, Larry.
一旦你给我看了 你就让我看到了一切
Once you showed me that, you showed me everything.
什么意思
How you mean?
皮条客是个角色
Pimp is a role.
妓♥女♥也一样
So is whore.
你假扮一个 我假扮另一个
You pretended to be one, I pretended to be the other,
这样持续了很多年
and we went on like that for years.
你懂的 假扮
You know, pretendin'.
但是
But shit,
一旦你开始让姑娘走进你假扮的世界
once you start lettin' a girl inside the pretend,
就结束了 不是吗
it's over, ain't it?
再说
Besides...
你的心思早就不在皮条客上了
your heart ain't been in pimpin' for a long while now.
所以就这样吗
So this is it, then?
是的
Yeah.
这么多年 达琳
A lot of years, Darlene.
我们也许再也不会相见
We might not ever see each other again.
我要是能顺利走下去
I do this right...
我们肯定不会再见
we sure as hell will not.
这把 一样的口径 但不止6发
This... same caliber, but more than six.
你知道怎么用半自动手♥枪♥吗
You know how to use semi-auto?
很好
It's all good.
记住在你把套筒往后推后
Just remember there's one in the chamber
弹膛里会有一颗子弹
after you rack the slide.
这枪一天大概60块
I can probably do 60 a day for that one,
子弹10块
another ten for bullets.
5分钟后来找你
Gonna come get you in five minutes.
你需要点什么吗 头发或补妆
You need anything? Hair and makeup touchup?
-你说呢 -你看上去很棒
- You tell me. - You look good.
赫斯特在那建了一座城♥堡♥ 你该去看看
Hearst built a castle there. You should go see it.
下次我过来的时候
Next time I'm in the neighborhood,
我一定会去看看
I'll be sure to stop by.
天啊 这里真高级
Christ, this place is all class.
-嗯 -总开销多少
- Mm-hmm. - What's the overhead?
比平时高
Higher than usual.
我每周还是能赚两三千
I'm still clearing two or three a week.
所以你不差钱
So you're set. Whoo!
-为什么现在找我们 -我需要现金
- Why call us now? - I need cash now.
首先我得买♥♥断我搭档
For one thing, I wanna buy out my partner in this.
他豁出了一切 现在要翻篇 我欠他的
He risked everything, now he needs to move on, I owe him.
其次 我有了一个新的机会
And for another, I got a new opportunity.
-什么 -一个剧院
- What's that? - A theater.
-放电影的吗 -不 舞台剧
- Like for movies? - Nah, for plays.
能赚钱
Money in that?
一分赚不到
Not a dime, that I can tell.
多少
How much?
七万五 不过你听我说
Seventy-five. But here's the thing:
如果我能在一年里连本带利还给鲁迪
If I can pay Rudy that back, with a fair vig within the year,
我希望能彻底和你们撇清关系
I want to get clear.
不是这样操作的
Yeah, it doesn't work that way.
-嗯 -听着 鲁迪并不贪婪
- Yeah. - Look, Rudy's not greedy.
他不会榨干♥你♥ 记住了
He won't bust you out. You know this.
-嗯 -但我们要是投钱 我们就要分红
- Mm-hmm. - But if we're in, we're in for the run.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道你不仅执导了电影
I understand that you not only directed the movie,
你还出演了角色
but you also acted in it.
导演你自己是什么感觉
What was it like directing yourself?
你有让演员们一遍又一遍地演
I mean, did you make the cast do take after take
直到你满意[高♥潮♥]吗
until you were satisfied?
我的演员们都很出色
My cast was really talented,
和他们合作是我的荣幸
and it was an honor to work with them.
拜托 别那么严肃
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表