剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
老天 我要怎么
Jesus Christ! How am I supposed to--
很好 继续 继续
That's great. Go with it. Go with it.
看路
Watch out!
继续 非常好
Just go with it. It looks great.
-看着路走 -嗯嗯
- Watch where you're walking! - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这里是堕落街
It's the Deuce, man.
美女 你真性感
Yo, mama. You fine!
搞什么
Yo, yo, what the fuck?
不不 没事 他在拍电影
No, no, no, it's OK. He's in the movie.
他在拍电影 我们在和那姑娘拍戏
He's in the movie we're making with the girl.
电影
A movie?
对 看吧 我们在拍电影
Yeah, look. We're making a film.
-在堕落街上 -对
- On the Deuce. - Yeah.
就在街上
Right out here on the street.
我去 孩子
Damn! Son...
你得去看下牙医了
you gotta get that shit checked out by a dentist.
这是在搞笑吧
This is a goddamn joke.
-兰斯·明克斯从不这样拍电影 -别 别
- Lance Minx... doesn't work like this. - No, no.
-冷静 -你也在拍吗
- Calm down. - You in the movie, too?
-嗯 -我在什么片子里见过你
- Mm-hmm. - I seen you in somethin'.
不过记不起来了
Can't remember what, though.
你看过《洗发水》吗
Wait, actually, have you seen "Shampoo"?
那是什么
Fuck is that?
-《恶魔种子》呢 -靠
- How 'bout... "Demon Seed"? - Shit!
你就是那个怀上电脑孩子的婊♥子♥啊
You the bitch got pregnant with the computer's baby!
这太不专业了
This whole thing is so goddamn unprofessional.
我不敢相信你们是这么工作的
I can't believe you people operate this way!
先生们
Hey, gentlemen,
既然你们这么喜欢克里斯蒂小姐
since you are such big fans of Miss Christie here,
那你们能为我们做点事吗
would you do somethin' for us?
-抱歉 -让开
- Sorry, man. - Y'all got to move!
让开
Get out the way!
到另一边去
Walk on the other side!
过街 让开
Cross the street. Get out the way.
要帮忙吗 快
A little help? Come on, man.
我没跟你开玩笑 让开
I'm not playin' with you. Step off. Now.
继续走
Yeah. Keep walkin'.
再拍他一分钟然后等他下去
Stay with him for a minute more and then let him go down the hole.
太棒了
Fuckin' great.
我♥操♥ 日了狗了
Fucking hell! Jesus!
-怎么了 -楼梯上
- What? - There's a fucking rat
有只老鼠 可卡犬那么大
on the stairs the size of a cocker spaniel.
处理完再联♥系♥我 不要提前联♥系♥
Call me when you've dealt with that, and not before.
我会在酒店
I'll be at my hotel.
老鼠
A rat, huh?
娱乐至上
No business like show business.
很简单 违反售酒法交100
This is easy. We paid the 100 for the liquor violation.
你有一个月时间缴纳其余罚金
You have a month to pay the other fines.
-我的钱已经收到了 -那姑娘们呢
- My fee is covered. - What about the girls?
缴纳罚金以及服刑
Fines and time served.
如果你想支付的话你直接去和他们谈
You work it out with them directly if you want to cover the costs.
人人都要分一杯羹 是吧
Everybody's got a hand in this, huh?
低调点 把罚金交了
Just keep your head down, pay your fines,
和你的老顾客搞好关系
stay friendly with your regular clientele.
让你的委托人来审阅并签字
Have your client review and sign.
确保没有遗漏任何东西
Make sure nothin's missin'.
自动售烟机也没收了
The fuckin' cigarette machine?
你们叫了帮手吗
You guys bring an extra set of hands?
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.
10点开始吧 6点再出来
Let's make it 10:00, and you're out by 6:00.
看看
Take a look.
我从没有过这样的前戏
I never had foreplay like this.
我的姑娘不会质问我
My girls don't question me.
我要是早上看向窗外
What happens when I look out my window in the morning
-她们还在怎么办 -不会的
- and they're still there? - That shouldn't happen
只要双方都遵守协议
if both sides stick to the agreement.
如果你们在这些时间段出现
If you're here during these hours,
他们就不会报♥警♥
they're not callin' the cops.
这条街晚上属于你们
You get the night traffic on this street,
但是不能进入停车场
but the parking lot's off-limits.
等等 你要我们自己清理垃圾吗
Hold up, you want us to pick up our own trash?
我♥操♥ 看看周围
Motherfucker, look the fuck around.
这条可以删掉
I guess we can scratch that off.
好
All right.
安娜 你要不要再看一遍
Anna, you want to read over this one more time?
我运气还能再背一点吗
Could my luck get any worse?
20块一瓶
Twenty-dollar cunt-fuckin' bottle.
-我现在本可以干其他事的 -什么事
- Other shit I could be doin', but no... - Yeah.
-弗兰奇 我是弗兰 -好啊
- Frankie, it's Fran. - Hey, Fran.
乔打架了 他在吗
Joey was in a fight. He there?
在的
Yeah, he's here.
你儿子打架了
Your boy got in a tussle.
-什么鬼 -乔被捕了
- The fuck? - Joey was arrested
他在学校打了卡杜奇家的小孩
for beating up the Carducci kid at school.
-他们把他抓了 -偏要在我破事缠身的时候吗
- They took him in. - After everything I just went through.
有其父必有其子
Yeah, well, he's your kid.
他不是小孩了
Well, he ain't a kid no more.
他被带到哪个辖区的警局了
Which precinct they take him to?
68 他一个人 我得
The 68th. He's all by himself. I gotta--
老天
Jesus.
他们还在抽大♥麻♥ 他们说谎 我们能闻到
They still smoking herb? They lie, but we smell it.
老妈 你闻到了 因为是从你家窗户里飘出来的
Mamá, you smell it? 'Cause it's comin' from your window.
人人都知道你儿子喜欢大♥麻♥
Everybody knows your son loves the marijuana, OK?
天啊 我的儿 我的爱
Ay dios mío, mi hijo, mi amor...
他们允许你们自♥由♥经营
They're givin' you free rein, protection,
一天8小时
for eight hours a day,
你还是闭不上你的狗嘴
and you can't keep your fuckin' mouth shut.
贱♥人♥ 你站街站不下去了
Look here, bitch, you couldn't swing it in the streets,
现在跑来一副看不起我们的样子
now you're out here acting like you died for our sins?
不必进行人身攻击的
This doesn't have to get personal.
靠
Oh, shit!
我只谈生意
Baby, I'm all business.
互相尊重一点
So let's try to be respectful.
贱♥人♥轻视我们
Bitch be disrespectin' us.
我们做这些 到底能改变什么
What are we really changing with this bullshit, please?
你一直说想务实
You always talk about what's realistic.
等住户报♥警♥ 遭殃的是那些女孩
When those residents call the cops, it's the girls who suffer.
所以我们要和皮条客谈判吗
So we're negotiating with the pimps?
保护他们的底线吗
We're protecting their bottom line?
就目前的情况看
All I know, in this situation here,
跟皮条客谈
making the pimps part of the conversation
才能让女孩们不再被抓
is how we stop these arrests.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
他们让我当心你
They told me to watch out for you,
你总是物色像我一样的女孩
that you always come for girls like me.
你害怕吗
Does that scare you?
好 大灰狼出场 兰斯 上
OK, action Wolf. Go, Lance.
小女孩...
Little girl...
年轻貌美的小女孩
so young, so pretty--
停
Cut.
已经第十二次了
And that's take 12.
首先 不要这獠牙了
First of all, fuck the teeth.
不要道具 直接做
Let's just do it without dumb props.
还有 这些牙套花了我四千块
Besides, these caps cost me four grand.
自从你过来之后
Ever since you came to fuckin' town,
每天只会抱怨
all you have done is complain.
辛迪已经在这坐了一早上
Cindy's been sittin' here with a fucking light meter
曝光器一直对着她阴♥部♥
up her snatch all morning.
她一声也没抱怨过
I haven't heard a fucking peep out of her!
第二 这不性感
Second, this isn't sexy.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表