剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
你确定你都想带上吗
You sure you want to bring all that?
有时候行李会丢
They lose the bags sometimes, you know?
所以你得做好准备
Yeah, well, that's why you gotta be prepared.
好 爹地
OK, Daddy.
你觉得我需要这件外套吗
You think I need this coat?
洛杉矶会很暖的
It's gonna be warm in L.A.
那飞机里呢 冷吗
What about inside the plane? Is it cold?
你从没坐过飞机
You've never flown before?
这是第一次
Never had the occasion till now.
我为什么要想在一个锡制罐头里待4个小时
Why would I want to be all crammed up in a tin can for four hours?
-7个小时 -7个
- It's seven hours. - Seven?!
嗯
Yeah.
我看看票
Let me see the tickets.
看 我们1点抵达
See? We land at 1:00.
是 但我们9点出发 就4个小时
Yeah, and we leave at 9:00. Four hours.
不 还有时差
No, there's a time change.
我们穿梭到过去吗
We go back in time?
-我不搞这一套 -不 这
- I don't play that shit. - No, it's--
是不同的时区
it's a different time zone.
我知道
Yeah, I knew that.
你觉得我很无知吗
You think I'm ignorant?
-你担心坐飞机吗 -我
- Are you nervous about flying? - Me?
当然不
Hell, no.
并不危险
It's not dangerous.
每年只有几架飞机坠毁
Only, like, a few planes go down every year.
总之 我们该走了
Anyway, we should get goin'.
等等
Hold up.
得考虑考虑
Gotta think on this.
考虑什么 今晚就颁奖了
Think on what? The awards are tonight.
但要是我们坠毁在内布拉斯加的玉米地里
Yeah, but if we all crashed up in the Nebraska cornfields,
我们到时只能去领
then ain't nobody winning nothin'
最佳面目全非奖了
but Best Burnt-to-Shit Motherfuckers.
别胡说
Don't be crazy.
不管了
Fuck it.
-我们不去 -什么
- We're stayin'. - What?!
是的 你太重要了
Yeah. You're too valuable an asset.
哈维可以替你领奖
Harvey can get your award,
或者像马龙·白兰度那样找个印第安婊♥子♥上去领
or send some Injun bitch up there like Marlon Brando did.
CC 我一定要去
C.C., I have to go.
你知道我必须去
You know I have to go.
把奖拿回来
Bring back that gold for us.
你知道我会的 爹地
You know I will, Daddy.
别这副表情 听我说
No, don't give me that look. Just hear me out.
你还记得刚接手踩镲时你的感受吧
You remember how you felt when you first got the Hi-Hat, right?
我可是记得 我看到你了 我当时在场
Hell, I remember how you felt. I saw you, I was there.
是个很好的机会
Yeah, it was a nice opportunity.
拜托 你喜欢死了
Come on. You loved it.
嗯 我喜欢死了
Yeah, I loved it.
我们要的也只是次机会
That's all we're asking for, an opportunity.
两万美元
Twenty-thousand dollars.
我们不需要全额
We don't need the whole amount.
我有七千现金
I've got seven in cash.
你给我们剩下的 我们就能拿到租契
You kick in the rest, we can secure the lease.
就我个人而言 感觉是个好主意
Yeah, personally, it sounds like a great idea.
我们得听听鲁迪的意见
We have to see what Rudy says.
关于这个
Yeah, about that.
我们想靠自己
We want to do this on our own.
-用我的钱 -是本票
- With my money. - It's a promissory note.
到时会连本带息还给你的
You're gonna get paid back with interest.
老酒吧的分红仍然会给鲁迪
And Rudy still gets his nut on the original bar,
不过新的这家 属于我们
but this new one, it's ours.
我以为你是聪明人
You know, I thought you were the smart one.
-好 -棒
- OK. - Yes!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, man. Thank you.
-爱死你了 -好了 好了
- Fucking love you. - All right. All right.
拍下凯丽的屁♥股♥ 行吗
Get a shot of Kelly's ass, would ya?
停
And... cut.
很好
Very nice.
达琳 凯丽 你们拍完了
Darlene, Kelly, you're done.
珍妮弗 留下
Jennifer, stick around.
准备拍DP
Let's set up the camera for the D.P.
你听到了 快走开 该拍DP了
You heard him, let's go. D.P.'s up, you guys.
DP意思是电影摄影技师 对吗
D.P. That's Director of Photography, right?
主摄影师
Head cameraman?
不 DP意思是双龙
Nah. D.P. Means "Double penetration."
双龙
Double penetration?
操她两次
So you fuck her twice?
不算是
Not exactly. So...
-他很有才华 -谁 埃里克吗
- He's talented. - Who, Eric?
他让你很爽吧
He got you goin', huh?
不 我是说 他是受过训练的演员
No. I mean, he's a trained actor.
我在一个牙膏广♥告♥里见过他
I saw him in a toothpaste commercial.
他笑容确实很好看
He does have a nice smile.
舌头也不错
Nice tongue, too.
这是你们的薪水
Your paychecks cleared.
很棒的一场戏 很劲爆
Great scene. Very hot.
谢谢 凯瑞
Thank you, Carrie.
你之后还有一场戏吗
You have another scene coming up later?
没 怎么了
No. Why?
我以为我在剧本里看到了
Just thought I saw it in the script.
你看完了整个剧本
You read the whole script?
也就是你的屌♥碰到他的屌♥
So your dick touches his dick?
不是故意的
Not on purpose,
但就算碰到了 又怎么样
but if it happens, who cares?
-那就太操蛋了 -德鲁 准备好拍你了
- That shit is fucked up. - Drew, we're ready for you.
个人而言 我很有兴趣
Personally... I'm into it.
高犯罪率继续吓退游客
The high crime rate continues to deter visitors.
但执法只是协调努力的一部分
But law enforcement is only one piece of a coordinated effort
同时还有区改造和可持续经济发展
with zoning reform and sustained economic development.
这跟我们有什么关系
What the fuck does this have to do with us?
-不知道 -没关系
- No fuckin' clue. - Nothing.
我们的整体计划包含一系列
Our overall action plan comprises a series
即时 过渡和长♥期♥目标
of immediate, intermediate, and long-term goals.
比如 短期
For instance, in the short term
我们要支持立法禁止"热床"
we are supporting legislation to prevent "Hot bedding"--
24小时内同一酒店房♥间出租两次
renting the same hotel room more than twice in 24 hours.
-前所未有 -对
- That's never done. - Right.
-祝你好运 -我们计划提议
- Good luck. - We're proposing a permanent
永久禁止在全市范围内开妓院
city-wide ban on massage parlors,
我们会更紧密控制
and we will more closely regulate the distribution
附属性相关产业推广的散布
of collateral promoting sex-related businesses.
游客或市民
A tourist or city resident
应能在时代广场上自♥由♥走动
should be able to walk through Times Square
不受发传♥单♥的打扰
without being constantly propositioned with handbills.
不好意思 传什么
I'm sorry. Hand what?
-传♥单♥ -传♥单♥啊
- Handbills? - Oh, hand bills.
百老汇剧院区
The Broadway Theater District
在过去四年里收入增长超过100%
has seen revenue growth of over 100% in the last four years.
我就不该放弃舞蹈课的
I shouldn't have given up dance lessons.
你或许会很擅长
You might have been good at that.
曼哈顿广场住♥宅♥项目
The Manhattan Plaza Housing Project
在周围增加了1700户住♥宅♥单元
has added 1,700 residential units to the neighborhood
70%租客都是表演艺人
with 70% occupied by performing artists.
市政♥府♥计划在第11大道上建一个新会展中心
And the city has plans for a new convention center on 11th Avenue
成为西南区的标志建筑
that will provide a southwest anchor.
-怎么了 -抱歉 吉恩 卡住了
- What's wrong? - Sorry, Gene, it's stuck.
-该死 -不好意思
- Damnit. - Excuse me, gentlemen.
都怪预算削减
It's the damn budget cuts.
-怎么了 -不知道 停下了
- What happened? - I don't know. It just stopped.
你要我们过会儿再回来吗
All right, so you want us to come back?
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表