剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
You see Frank, you tell him I'm looking for him.
你哥就是个智障
Your brother's a fucking retard.
衬衫真好看
That's a nice shirt.
不 认真的 我以前有一件一样的
No, seriously, I used to have one just like it.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
然后我爸就找到了工作
Then my father got a job.
混♥蛋♥
Fucking mook.
克里斯
Hey, Chris.
-第一个来的吗 -就等你来呢 克里斯
- First on the scene? - Just holding it down for you, Chris.
有什么发现
What do you know?
受害者叫斯坦利·皮尔森 住在哈里斯堡
Victim is a Stanley Pearson. Resides in Harrisburg.
48岁 凯马特超♥市♥副经理
Forty-eight years of age, assistant manages a K-Mart.
和老婆进城
In the city with his wife
去冬日花♥园♥看"披头士狂热"
to see "Beatlemania" over at the Winter Garden.
胸口一处刀伤 看着很深
One knife wound to the chest. Looks deep.
老婆去哪儿了
Where the hell's the wife?
喜来登酒店7楼 有名警官陪着她
Sheraton on 7th. There's an officer with her.
他停在堕落街的偏僻小路做什么
Well, what's he doing parked on a shithole stretch of the Deuce?
不知道 他的钱包在旁边座位上
Don't know. His wallet was on the seat beside him,
但是现金和信♥用♥卡♥还在里面
but there's still cash and credit cards inside of it.
奥斯顿警探
Detective Alston.
吉恩·戈德曼
Gene Goldman.
我在新当选的市长科奇办公室工作
I'm with the office of Mayor-Elect Koch.
市中心执法项目
Midtown Enforcement Project.
市中心 什么
Midtown, what was that?
本市的市中心执法项目
The city's Midtown Enforcement Project?
我们在监督
Yeah, we're monitoring
这里现行法律的执行力度
the enforcement of existing laws down here.
促进时代广场的经济发展
Promoting economic development in Times Square.
就是你们基本的整顿行动
It's your basic cleanup operation.
亚伯·比姆[纽约市前市长]以前也试过
Hmm. Abe Beame tried that, too.
他之前还有林赛
And Lindsay before him.
我肯定他们之前还有别的七八个人
And I'm sure there's seven or eight dudes before them.
我们在提前摸索
Well, we're getting a jump on it.
这和我有什么关系
This concerns me how?
我被告知受害者是游客
I'm told the victim was a tourist.
新当选市长科奇不想刚刚上任
Mayor-Elect Koch doesn't want to come out of the gate
就让人觉得
with the negative perception
纽约市对游客来说不安全
that New York City is unsafe for visitors.
我每个案子都同样对待
Hmm. I work every case the same,
所以失陪了 戈德堡先生
so if you would excuse me, Mr. Goldberg,
我要去调查了
I better get to it.
是戈德曼
It's Goldman.
我们得找个时间喝杯咖啡
We need to get a coffee sometime.
通行道路 请勿阻挡
我写了 一封法令
I wrote, like, a decree,
用到了我的英文文学士学位
put my BA in English to use.
发动了一场罢♥工♥
Staged a walkout.
我猜布鲁诺不会喜欢
I take it Bruno didn't like that.
他朝我头上扔了一罐椒盐卷饼
He threw a can of pretzels at my head.
但我们所有人团结一致
But all of us stuck together.
我们好几天没有工作
Yeah, we didn't work for days.
布鲁诺很受伤因为他雇来替代我们的人
Bruno got hurt because the ones he hired to replace us
没有能力
had no skills.
他最终恢复了我们的职权
He finally restored our commissions,
让我们重新上任
put us back on the job.
并不是我们所有人 我没被叫回去工作
Well, not all of us. I didn't get asked back.
如果他们是混♥蛋♥ 为什么在那里工作
If they're assholes, why work there?
我喜欢舞蹈
I like the dancing.
我是一个女权主义舞者
I'm a feminist dancer.
我知道那听起来
I know that sounds, you know,
像是和平主义的行刑者之类的
like a pacifist executioner or something,
但是我认为这是探索性动力论的途径
but I see it as an avenue to explore sexual dynamics.
我们可以定一支乐队 举办一场募捐
We could book a band, do a fundraiser.
服务费可以给
The cover charge would go
你和你的朋友以补偿工资损失
to you and your friends for your lost wages.
那真是
That would be...
谢谢你
Thank you.
音乐之夜通常人都很多
And nights when we play music and are packed,
我们需要人帮忙
we could use more help.
有兴趣吗
You interested?
像工作一样吗
Like a job?
我让你先做一班 看看你做得怎样
I'd give you a shift, see how you do.
-穿着衣服还是要脱衣服 -穿着
- Clothes on or off? - On.
这里的女人过去常常穿紧身连衣裤
Women here used to wear leotards,
但是在我接管酒吧后她们就不那么穿了
but they stopped that shit when I took over the bar.
-这地方是你的吗 -我是经理
- You own this place? - I'm the manager.
但是酒吧的主人允许我想做什么就做什么
But the owner lets me do what I want.
我们首先看什么呢 假阴♥茎♥吗
What do we see first, the dildo?
不 看他经过时的肩膀
No, his shoulder as he crosses.
向下倾斜一点 我要先看到他手上的假阴♥茎♥
All right, tilt lower. I want to see the dildo first in his hand.
然后当她看到假阴♥茎♥的时候把镜头对着她
Then rack to her when she sees the dildo.
洛瑞 亲爱的 我会暗示你的
Lori, honey. I'm gonna cue you.
看到假阴♥茎♥的时候睁大你的眼睛好吗 你很害怕
When you see the dildo, your eyes go big, right? You're scared.
明白了 按你的暗示做
Mm-hmm. Got it. On your cue.
你要在那儿给我加一句台词吗
Do you want to add a line for me there?
不用了 我觉得光表情就足够了
Nah, nah, I think the look will sell it.
好了 我们架好了
It's good. We're framed.
好的 罗尼 走出镜头吧
All right. Ronnie, step out of the shot.
洛瑞 把你的腿张开一点
Uh, Lori, spread your legs a bit.
开始录音了
Sound speed.
然后
And...
开拍
action.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
靠 靠
Ow, fuck! Ow! Fuck!
天呐 那看起来很痛
Jeez, that looked like it hurt.
-你还好吗 -在流血吗
- Are you OK? - Is it bleeding?
这不是我的错
It's not my fault!
-该死 -加里 你能不能去
- Oh, goddamnit! - Gary, could you get in there
看看那该死的链子出了什么问题
and see what's wrong with that goddamn chain.
约翰 拍到以后重新调节一下 用一个更广的镜头
John, reframe as you had it, but with a wider lens.
-好的 -洛瑞 你还好吗
- Sure. - Lori, you all right over there?
成交 我们就过来
Sold. We're on our way.
吉姆先生 我们正在拍摄一部电影
Gentleman Jim, we're on a film set here.
我不得不请你关掉你的小消息盒子
And I'm gonna have to ask you to turn off your little message box
这样你就不会毁掉更多的镜头了
so that you don't ruin more shots.
没有更多镜头能毁了
Yeah, um, no more shots to ruin.
-你什么意思 -那是一个洛瑞的常客
- What do you mean? - That was one of Lori's regulars
从广场酒店的房♥间里打来的
calling from a room at the Plaza.
他现在就想要她
He wants her now, and, well,
你两场戏给她300块
you're paying 300 for two scenes
而她朋友一次就付500块
and her friend is paying 500 for one,
所以我们要走了
so we're gone.
洛瑞 把你的内♥裤♥穿上
Lori, put your drawers on.
我们谈妥了的
We had an agreement.
-这只是生意 伯蒂 -他是谁啊 CC
- It's just business, Bertie. - Who is it, C.C.?
我肯定我们可以打电♥话♥跟他们解释
I'm sure we can just call them and tell them.
CC 我们不能这么干
C.C., we can't work like this.
那你要怎么干呢 伯尼
Well, how can you work, Bernie?
我是说 你们要我放弃500块
I'm sayin', how much do you motherfuckers have
你们现在手上有多少呢
of that 500 I'm being asked to forego?
-200 -300 600块我就把她给你们
- Two. - Three. Six hundred takes her.
伯尼 趁他正在搞那些手铐
Bernie, while he's screwing with those handcuffs,
我们得换胶卷
we should reload.
好吧 所有人休息十分钟
Fine. Everybody, take ten.
我真的希望你不要做那种事情
I really wish you wouldn't do that.
什么 为我们多赚些钱吗
What, make us more money?
洛瑞
Lori.
你想知道这个常客是谁吗
You wanna know who the regular was?
-是谁 -梅丽莎
- Who? - Melissa.
我叫她两个小时后打我电♥话♥
Told her to call my box two hours in
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表