剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
格雷格·泰勒
Greg Taylor.
那你是演员
So you're an actor.
我演过一些片子
Uh, I've done some acting,
但我现在主要从事星探
but now I'm mostly a talent scout.
如果你哪天打算搬到洛杉矶
If you ever think about moving to L.A.,
你可以来找我
you should look me up.
你这么棒 你该来西海岸发展
As great as you are, you belong out west.
这里才有前途
It's happening, right here.
获奖者是 洛瑞·麦迪逊
And the winner is... Lori Madison!
-你该上台了 -该死
- I think you're up. - Shit.
-去领奖吧 -天啊 你是我爸
- Go get it! - For God's sake, you're my father!
棒 棒 棒
Yes, yes, yes!
我们本来在健康中心 但然后我们意识到
We had the health center, but then we realized--
大多数女人没法来找你
That most of the women can't come to you.
如果我们真的想和她们接触
If we really wanted to reach them,
我们就得去她们所在的地方
we needed to meet them where they are.
你会帮助她们摆脱这种生活吗
Do you help them get out of the life?
如果她们要求 我们会的
We would if they asked,
但大多数并没有
but most of them don't.
我们不是来拯救灵魂的
We're not out here trying to save souls.
她们的灵魂不需要拯救
Their souls don't need saving.
他们把你关押后
And when they locked you up,
有给你菜单点菜吗
did they at least let you order off a menu?
没 只有博洛尼亚三明治
No. All I got was a bologna sandwich.
-玛利亚 -嘿
- Maria. - Hey.
杰西 进来 坐下吧 暖暖身子
Jessie. Come in. Have a seat and get warm.
-你们好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-阿琳 -你好
- Hey, Arlene. - Hi.
茶包
Teabag.
-给 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
我给照片墙拍了张新照片
I got a new picture for the board.
-那是你的唐纳德吗 -他现在在寄养院
- Is that your Donald? - He's in foster care right now,
但我会接他回来的
but I'm gonna get him back.
-没错 -他真可爱
- That's right. - He's really cute.
很像他父亲
Looks like his daddy.
是的 一样的眼睛
Yeah. Same eyes.
-态度也一样 -嗯
- Same attitude, too. - Yeah.
吉尔·斯科特
Jill Scott, for...
她是不是很漂亮
Isn't she so beautiful?
你应得的
You deserve it.
你真这么认为吗
You really mean that?
是的
Yeah, I do.
要颁了
Here it comes.
哈维·华士曼
Harvey Wasserman
《午夜爱抚》
for "Touch in the Night."
我想让你知道 要是我走运
I want you to know if I, by some stroke of luck,
赢得了这奖
win this fuckin' thing,
有你很大的功劳
you have a big piece of it.
我就拍了那一场戏
I just shot that one scene.
让电影成功了
It made the movie.
真的
It's true.
获奖者是
And the winner is...
哈维·华士曼
Harvey Wasserman.
《午夜爱抚》
"Touch in the Night."
我♥操♥
Fuck me sideways.
上去吧 变♥态♥
Whoo! Go get 'em, pervert.
我太醉了 不该上来 哈哈
I'm too fuckin' drunk to be up here. Ha ha!
谢谢大家
Oh, wow, thank you very much!
你们太好了 谢谢 谢谢 该死
That's too kind! Thank you, thank you. Oh, shit!
该死
Oh, shit.
"当心三月十五日"[莎士比亚]
Beware the Ides of March.
你来是因为那个从楼梯上摔下的男人吗
This about the guy that tripped and fell down the stairs?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what you're talkin' about.
我来这是因为
I'm just here because it's time
公众道德部该来造访你了
for Public Morals to pay you a visit.
明天下午1点可以吗
Is 1;00 p.M. Tomorrow good for you?
可以
Yeah, that'll work.
顺便还要拿我们的钱
We'll take our piece, too.
弄得像样点
Make it pretty.
当然
Sure.
三月十五日是昨天
The Ides of March was yesterday.
没文化的混♥蛋♥
Uncultured motherfucker.
拜托 哈维 穿上你的布吉鞋
Come on, Harvey. Put on your boogie shoes.
我 我完全不会跳舞
Mm. I, uh, I have two left feet and zero rhythm.
-你该找我老婆 -我找了
- You should ask my wife. - I did ask her.
她说要是你太抠门 不舍得让她坐飞机
She said if you're too cheap to fly her out,
那么我就是你的伴
then I'm your date.
-她这么说的 -来吧
- She said that? - So get out here.
这不只是个幻想 而是个组合
It's not just a fantasy, it's a combination.
我懂 你不必说服我 我喜欢这主意
I get it. You don't have to convince me. I love the idea.
童话的一面会产生共鸣
The fairy tale aspect will resonate.
但四万块拍不出来
But you can't make it for 40K.
《去月球传教》是多少来着 20万还是30万
I mean, "Missionary to the Moon" was what, 200K? Three?
大约这个数 我只是
Approximately. I just--
你在东海岸筹不到这么多钱吗
You can't raise that much back east?
可以 但全是黑帮的
Yeah, but it's all mob money.
我希望所有钱都是正当来源
I want it to be aboveboard, all of it.
-我想和你合作 -嗯
- I want to do it with you! - Yeah.
我没法帮你凑那么多的钱
I can't scrape that much together for you.
但也许你可以找那些有制片厂的人
But you might have a shot with someone who connects to a studio.
是吗
Really?
你去联♥系♥猎鹰头公♥司♥的亚历山大·普尔曼
You get in touch with Alexander Pullman at Falconhead Productions.
是个小公♥司♥
It's a small shop,
但亚历克斯以前在华纳工作
but Alex used to be at Warners.
跟他说是内特·马龙介绍的
Tell him Nate Malone sent ya.
他肯定会有兴趣
I bet he bites.
-亚历克斯·普尔曼 -是的
- Alex Pullman. - Mm-hmm.
谢了 奈特
Thanks, Nate.
-谢谢 阿琳 -谢谢
- Thanks, Arlene. - Yeah, thanks.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
再见 各位
Bye, guys.
我想去和新人介绍我自己
I like to introduce myself to any new faces.
-欢迎加入我 -好啊
- You're welcome to join me. - Sure.
你来吗
You comin'?
外面太冷了
Too cold out there for me.
看来我习惯了加州了
Guess I'm used to California.
好吧
Ok.
嗨 贝蒂
Hi, Betty!
-有东西给你 -什么
- Got something for ya. - What?
马上就知道了
You'll see.
好吃
...yummy.
-怎么样 -很棒
- How's that? - It's good.
-是吗 -嗯 很不错 谢谢
- Yeah? - Yeah, it's very nice. Thank you.
我在圣莫妮卡的海滩上有处房♥子
I got a house by the beach in Santa Monica.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
实际上 我在附近有个不错的酒店房♥间
Actually, I have a really nice hotel room nearby
外面景色也很棒
with a really nice view.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
那我去
I'm in.
-10万球员 -爹地
- $100,000 player. - Hey, Daddy.
-50分 说出这个球员 -乔·迪马吉奥
- For 50 points, name that player. - Joe DiMaggio.
乔·迪马吉奥 乔特林乔
Joe DiMaggio. Joltin' Joe.
她赢了吗
So she win?
不知道
Don't know.
她昨晚没给你打电♥话♥
She didn't call you last night?
寻呼机收不到长途电♥话♥
Pager can't take long distance calls.
呵
Huh.
呵什么
"Huh," What?
我只是 我不知道
I just-- I didn't know
寻呼机不能接长途电♥话♥ 仅此而已
that pagers couldn't take long distance calls, that's all.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表