剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
他盯上我了 他在我脑子里
He is on me. He is in my head.
他什么都知道
He knows everything.
我穿什么 在哪里睡觉 操了谁
What I wear, where I sleep, who I fuck.
关于我的一切都不属于我
There is nothing about me that belongs to me.
全都属于他
It all belongs to him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系 我给你拿杯酒
Hey, it's OK. I'll get you a drink.
我也得来一杯
I could use one, too.
你为什么那样看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
什么意思
What do you mean?
什么
Wha--
该死 洛瑞
Shit, Lori,
刚刚有一瞬间 你听起来就像
for a second there you sounded like a...
一个游荡在森林里的头脑发热的小孩
in-over-her-head kid traipsing through the woods,
后面跟着一只大灰狼
with a bad-ass wolf hot on her tail.
我没在演戏
I wasn't acting.
我知道 没人能演那么好
Yeah, no one's that good.
至少和我们工作的人里没有
Well, no one we work with, anyway.
你没提到我
And you didn't mention me?
她知道你是谁 拉里
She's aware of who you are, Larry.
-糖糖知道我有多厉害的 -所有人都知道
- Candy knows how good I am. - Everybody does.
是吗
They do?
快看啊 看看啊
Check it out, check it out.
那好吧
Well, all right.
那为什么她拍电影不请我
Then why didn't she ask me to be in her movie?
-你怎么不问她 -不 不
- Why don't you ask her? - No, no, no.
拉里·布朗从不求人
Larry Brown don't beg.
走吧 去见熟客不要迟了
Go on ahead, so you're not late for your regular.
我想说
I gotta say,
我这么努力地拍电影
as hard as I've been workin' in the films,
还得出来接客太累了
I'm getting tired of having to trick, too.
我几乎入不敷出 知道吗
I'm barely making my nut as it is, you know?
我们还有个家要维持
We got a family to maintain.
去吧
So go.
好吗 宝贝
All right, babe?
新鲜出炉的身份证 走过路过
Fresh-made IDs, everybody, anybody,
不要错过
who wants 'em?
弹簧刀 蝴蝶刀
Switchblades, butterfly knives...
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
这几天你去哪儿了
Where the fuck were you the last couple of days?
妓院 电影院
At the track, movies...
你认识我时我就这样 像风一样自♥由♥
You knew when you met me. I'm free. Like the wind.
我不想再这么过下去了 弗兰奇
I'm not living like this anymore, Frankie,
跟你说过无数次了
I told ya a thousand times.
我知道
I know, I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我带了披萨来
I brought pizza.
哪种口味的
What kind?
你觉得呢
What kind ya think?
蘑菇鳀鱼吗
Mushrooms and anchovy?
跟你有关的事
When it comes to you,
我每一件都记得很清楚
I got a mind like a trap.
亲一个
Huh? Come on.
吃吧
Dig in.
猜猜谁进入电影行业了
So... guess who's in the film business?
我
Me.
是吗 做什么
Oh, yeah? Doin' what?
我是糖糖电影的联合制片人
I'm a co-producer on Candy's movie.
几乎没怎么花钱
I bought in for next to nothin'.
联合制片人是干嘛的
What's a co-producer do?
什么都做一点
A little bit of everything.
我出的钱 所以我说了算
Look, it's my money, so... I'm in charge.
你觉得我能出演吗
You think there's a part for me?
当然
Of course.
还是要试镜 对吧
I have to audition though, right?
你刚通过了 恭喜你
You just passed. Congratulations.
怎么样 达琳
What do you think, Darlene?
-什么玩意 -闭路电视
- What the fuck? - It's closed circuit.
-我给前台打电♥话♥定的 -不
- I called down to the desk and ordered it up. - No. No.
我以为你会开心的 我
I thought you'd be pleased. I--
我有个疯狂的点子 我们上♥床♥
I had this wild idea that we could get in bed
一边干一边看着你被♥干♥
and, you know, fuck while we watch you fuck.
忘了这想法吧
You need to get that idea out your head.
我来告诉你 要怎么做
So I'm gonna tell you how it's gonna go.
我背对电视 骑在你身上
I'm gonna ride you with my back to the TV set,
我既不想看 也不想听
I don't wanna see the movie, and I don't want to hear it, either.
还有别的要求吗
Anything else?
还真有
Yeah, as a matter of fact.
房♥里有两个我就如同上我两次
Two of me in this room is like havin' me twice.
你得付双倍的钱
So it's gonna cost you double.
拿给我
Give it here.
什么
What?
-再加300 -就300
- Gonna raise you 300. - 300, that's it?
你带的钱太少了
You gotta bring more money than that.
-怕是赢不了钱的 -我听过这话
- Scared money don't make no money. - I heard that before.
我再说一次 我再说一次
I'ma say it again. I'ma say it again.
克里斯 纽约警♥察♥
Well, Chris, the NYPD
今天在罪恶之城有大行动
really made a dent in Sin City today,
就在剧院区到餐馆区这么短的距离
raiding five massage parlors just a stone's throw
突袭了五间按♥摩♥院
from the Theater District and Restaurant Row
逮捕了二十多人
and arresting over 20 individuals,
包括疑似妓♥女♥的疑犯
including women suspected of being prostitutes
和她们的经理
and their managers.
让姑娘们说句话吧 求你了
Let the girls make a statement. Please!
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna use that.
你自己都带着枪还好意思说
Talkin' a lot of shit for a man with some heat on him.
你用这个干什么 让谁得破伤风吗
What you gonna do with this, give a nigga tetanus?
-插♥你♥屁♥股♥里 -给我坐下
- Stick it up your ass. - Sit your ass down.
你们两个 过来
You two, get over here!
过来
Get over here!
-那基佬在衣帽间 -宝贝
- The faggot in the coat room. - Honey!
不 求你了 不
No! Please, no!
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
-求求你 不要伤害我 -出来
- Please. Don't hurt me. - Let's go.
行了
All right, now,
把值钱的都交出来
y'all gonna empty your pockets,
双手放桌上 掌心朝上
put both hands on the table, palms up.
不 去你的
Naw. Fuck you motherfuckers.
我才不干
I ain't doin' shit.
让我看看
Lemme see that.
"奥米茄"不是名表"欧米茄" 差远了
"Omica" ain't no Omega. Big difference, my brother.
哥们 不会数数吗
Negro, can you not count?
我说的是两只手
I said two hands.
快点 快走 快走
Come on! Come on, come on, come on!
开车 卡洛斯
Let's go, Carlos.
该死的
Fuckin' shit!
你被降职了 现在负责收钱了吗
You got demoted? You the change girl now?
你好吗 罗德尼
What's up, Rodney?
过来看表演吗
You here for a show?
几时开始我还得付费才能看小妹妹
Since when I gotta pay to look at pussy?
我可是帅罗 小妹妹们得花钱看我
Shit, I'm Hot Rod. Pussy pay to look at me.
-夏伊在哪个小间 -她不在这
- What booth Shay at? - Shay ain't here.
她在哪儿
So where she at?
我没看见她
I ain't seen her.
我知道她下班了
I know her ass done by now.
贱♥人♥得出来站街了
Bitch need to hit these streets,
挣回损失的钱
recoup back some of that lost revenue.
我相信她一定等不及了
I'm sure she's lookin' forward to that.
这里是喜剧小间吗
This the comedy booth?
扔个硬币 你就讲个笑话
Drop a coin, your silly ass make a joke?
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表