剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
我和我爸还有姐妹住一起
I live with my father and sisters.
不过我在考虑搬出来
But now I'm thinking about movin' out
找个地方自己住
and gettin' my own place.
需要稳定的收入
Gonna need steady money.
没事 反正找工作也不是这样找的
Well, that's not how you get a job anyway.
你的申请书会被埋在一堆申请书里
You turn in an application, it goes onto a pile.
以我的经验 你得认识人才能找到工作
Now, in my experience, you get work by knowing someone.
人脉
Connections.
你有风格 你知道怎么打扮自己
You have style, girl. You know how to dress.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
我只是在想
I'm just thinking, is all.
我妹妹纳丁在布鲁克林有个二手服装仓库
My sister Nadine has a used clothing store in Brooklyn.
旧运动夹克 裙子
Old sport jackets, dresses.
现在很受朋克摇滚风小孩的欢迎
It's a thing now with the punk rock kids.
-他们都快买♥♥空了 -所以呢
- They are buying it all up. - So?
她或许需要帮手
It's possible she could use some help.
我可以问问她
I could ask her.
你真好
Well, that's nice of you.
你看 我真不是个坏人
Ah, you see? I'm not a bad guy.
我知道 但是
I knew that. But--
我懂 唐娜 你有男人了
I know, Donna. You have a man.
事情也许会变的
Things could change.
日子还长 兰顿
Life is long, Renton.
至少对我来说是这样
Or at least it seems that way to me.
你想让我耐心一点
You are telling me to have patience.
相信我 我很有耐心
Believe me... I do.
再来杯轩尼诗
Another Hennessy.
今天要X.O 哥有钱了
The X.O. Tonight. I'm flush.
洛瑞 还要杯朗姆可乐吗
Lori. Another rum and Coke?
给她也来杯好的
Give her the high call, too.
摩根船长什么的 我们在庆祝
Captain Morgan's or whatever. We celebratin'.
-我问的是洛瑞 -没事 都可以
- I asked Lori. - That's fine. Anything.
在厕所吸了啊
Got yourself straight in the bathroom, huh?
我没事
I'm cool.
我知道你没事
Oh. I know you are.
追求那些远大目标
Headed for big things.
我也很好
Well... I'm good, too.
你知道吗
Just so you know.
我现在有点儿怀念过去
I'm feelin' a little nostalgic and all...
看着你就要抛下我
seeing as how you're about to embark
踏上你的美好征程
on your big adventure without me.
所以我给我们安排了点特殊的活动
That's why I got something special planned for us.
一个专为你准备的离别礼物
A little going-away present just for you.
-我不想要任何礼物 CC -不
- I don't want any gifts, C.C. - Oh, no.
我不是要送你店里买♥♥的东西
No, I ain't get you nothin' from a store.
但是你会记得它的
But you gonna remember it.
没事吧
Everything all right?
管好你自己就行
Mind your own.
我开了间房♥
Got us a room...
就像原来一样
just like the old days.
我们就要踏上回忆的旅途了
Gonna take a trip down memory lane.
我要操你
I'm gonna fuck you
就像你第一次被♥操♥一样
like you never been fucked tonight.
我要操你 就像你以后再也不会被♥操♥一样
I'm gonna fuck you like you never will be fucked again.
你想抛弃CC
Trying to leave C.C. behind?
难道你不知道你永远都属于我吗
Don't you know you always gonna be mine?
你还好吗
You all right?
你还没回答酒保呢
You never did answer the bartender.
-我很好 -那就好
- I'm fine. - Good.
把酒干了
Drink up, girl.
我们要好好过完今晚
We're gonna finish this evening right.
有火吗
Ya got a light?
当然
Sure.
我是桃乐茜的朋友[我是同志] 你认识她吗
I'm a friend of Dorothy's. You know her?
很久没听到过这套话了
I haven't heard that one in a while.
我听上去像游客吗
Do I sound like a tourist?
某种程度上我确实是
In a way I am.
我来这儿是要在纽约大学参加一个小说研讨会
I'm in town for a fiction symposium at N.Y.U.
我住在阿尔冈昆酒店
Staying at the Algonquin.
当然了
Of course you are.
蛋形洋娃娃[阿尔冈昆酒店绰号♥]
The Gonk.
我是个作家
I'm a writer.
你肯定没听说过我
Not anyone you would've heard of.
在一些下流小报里发表过几个短篇
I've published a couple of short stories in small rags.
好
Yes.
什么
What?
我说好
Yes.
不亲嘴
No kissing.
这是规矩 不是吗
That's the rule, right?
我没说你可以看我
I didn't say you could look at me.
趴在地上
Get on all fours.
-CC -快照做
- Oh, C.C. - Girl, do it.
我现在要像猛兽一样操你
I'm gonna fuck you like an animal now.
CC 等等 求你了
C.C., wait. Please
妈的 你下面跟个修女一样干
Damn. You dry as a nun, girl.
不用担心 我来给你松松
Don't worry. I'm gonna loosen you up.
你必须要走吗
Do you have to go?
我得回家
I need to get home.
刚才还好吧
Was everything OK?
挺爽的
It was nice.
你说"回家"指的是
When you say "Home"...
我的家人
To my family.
你知道吗 我第一次看见你的时候
You know, when I first saw you,
我没想到你是直男
I never figured you for a breeder.
我是个不可靠的叙述者
I'm an unreliable narrator.
你们写书的是这么叫的吧
Isn't that what you literary types call it?
其实 你在伪装自己
Actually, you're in disguise.
个人来说 我可没能力过两种生活
Personally, I could never lead two lives.
我们再也不用了 对吗
I mean, we don't have to anymore, right?
"我们"
"We"?
我们是基佬
We're gay.
同性恋
Homosexual.
我有性需求
I'm sexual.
我是丈夫和父亲
I'm a husband and a father.
我喜欢男人
And I like to be with men.
别将这两种身份混为一谈
Don't try to make me into one thing.
无意冒犯
I didn't mean to offend you.
你没有
You didn't.
完全没有
Not at all.
有部电影叫《基噶》
Yeah, there's this movie called "Jee-Got."
格里森演法国巴黎的一个哑巴
Gleason plays this mute in Paris, France, like,
就是那些不会说话的小丑 他是个流浪汉
you know, one of those clowns that don't talk, he's like a bum.
谁想看杰基·格里森在电影里一个字也不说
Who wants a movie with Jackie Gleason not sayin' nothin'?
我喜欢他电影里的角色
I like the characters on his show,
雷金纳德·范格里森 还有不速之客弗雷迪
Reginald Van Gleason, or Freddie the Freeloader.
-懂我意思吗 -我不是故意偷听
- Know what I mean? - I don't mean to eavesdrop,
但不速之客弗雷迪是雷德·斯克尔顿秀里的角色
but Freddie the Freeloader was a Red Skelton character,
你说的电影叫《冷暖心声冷暖情》
and the film you're talking about is "Gigot."
-《冷暖心声冷暖情》 -我发音发错了
- "Gigot." - I mispronounced.
说实话 我看了15分钟就关电视了
To tell the truth, I turned it off after 15 minutes.
对你来说太苦情了
Too much pathos for you?
是啊 如果"苦情"意味着"无聊"的话
Yeah, if "Pathos" means "Boring."
我哥哥烦到你了吗
Is, uh, my brother bothering you over here?
你们是兄弟
You two are related?
没看出来
I never would have guessed.
失陪一下
Uh... I'll be back.
所以...
So, uh...
你是电影爱好者
film fan?
我叫维多利亚
I'm Victoria.
弗兰奇·马蒂诺
Frankie Martino.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表