剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
他把我逼到背靠着右前门
He had me backed up against the passenger door.
我无能为力
There was nothing else I could do.
-小心你的头 -好
- Alright. Watch your head. - Yup.
杜根
Duggan.
鲍比·德怀尔
Big Bobby Dwyer.
我去
Holy shit.
海军工厂那活之后我就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since the Navy Yard job.
那是什么时候了 六七年前了吧
What was that, six, seven years ago?
这里在干什么
What the fuck's goin' on here?
看着像什么
What's it look like?
关你什么事
And why do you care?
奥斯顿警探
Detective Alston?
你破案了
So you solved it.
消息真灵通
You heard quick.
向来如此
I usually do.
所以是抢劫吗 他被抢了吗
So? Robbery? Was he robbed?
他当时在堕落街上招♥妓♥
He was down on the Deuce trolling for some young trade,
他找错了人
and he backed the wrong kid
逼他做他不想做的事
into doing something he didn't want to do.
你还想保护游客不受纽约的伤害
And here you are lookin' to protect the tourists from New York.
结果是纽约需要保护自己不受游客的伤害
Turns out New York needs to protect itself from the tourists.
这案子不适合你 抱歉
Wrong case for you. Sorry.
你知道即将出现什么吗 警探
Do you have any idea what's coming down the pike, Detective?
什么 新的纳普委员会吗
What? A new Knapp Commission?
新的扫帚
A new broom?
知道谁受益吗
You know who benefits?
像你这样受到嘉奖的人
Cats like you get all the ink.
谁受到谴责
You know who gets it in the neck?
被骗的警♥察♥
Cops who get suckered in.
接下来他们中枪 没人出手帮忙
Next thing they know, they get shot, nobody lifts a finger.
两年后
Two years later,
大家还是在偷窃 像什么都没发生过一样
everybody's still stealin' like nothing ever happened.
这不是重点
That's not what this is about.
你知道城里最伟大的两个打击犯罪者
Do you know what are the two greatest crime-fighters
是什么吗
we have in this city?
石膏灰胶纸夹板和起重机
Sheetrock and cranes.
该死
Fuckin' Christ.
怎么了
What's the problem?
看到戴尔街上的情况了吗
See what's happening around the corner on Dyer?
他们在从卡车上拉货下来
Guys are cartin' shit off a truck,
我去看他们在干什么
I go see what's what.
又是霍达斯 准备开妓院
It's Hodas again, opening another parlor.
这家就在我们两个店的中间
This one right between two of ours.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
That motherfucker!
小文 是我 猜猜怎么着
Vin? It's me. Guess what?
霍达斯又要开妓院了
Another fuckin' Hodas joint's goin' up.
就在我们的街上
Right down the street!
在我们店和艺妓屋之间
Right between us and the Geisha House.
好 我去找鲁迪
Alright, I'll get with Rudy then.
再见
Bye.
-文斯 -嗯
- Hey, Vince. - Yeah.
帮我联♥系♥汤米·朗格 还有鲁迪
Gotta get with Tommy Longo, man. Maybe Rudy, too.
我有点不知所措
I'm kinda freakin' out.
我今晚有事
Look, I got somewhere to be tonight.
你自己去找他吧
Why don't you just go talk to him yourself?
-一个人吗 -嗯
- Alone? - Yeah.
你也给他钱 对吧
You're payin' him too, right?
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
宝贝 快 我们得走了
Babe, come on, we gotta go.
餐厅要关了 他们会开到很晚 还是得赶快
Kitchen's gonna close. They stay open late, but come on.
-现在吗 -现在
- Now? - Yeah, now.
再不去就来不及了 你不是想去吃东西吗
Now or never. Come on, I thought you wanted to grab a bite.
好吧 那个
OK, just, um...
艾比 找你的
Abby. You.
艾比
Abby.
喂
Hello?
天啊 嘿
Oh, my God. Hey.
当然 当然 哪里
Sure-- Sure. Where?
艾比
Abby.
马上就来 好的
I'm coming right now. OK.
小文 出了点事 抱歉
Vin, somethin' came up. I'm sorry.
出了点事 什么意思
What do you mean somethin' came up?
什么
What?
晚餐怎么办
What about dinner?
裙子太长了
That negligee's too long for you.
你会绊倒 摔坏脖子的
You're gonna trip, break your neck in here.
找我姐借的 她体型巨大
Borrowed it from my sister who's a giant.
这样如何
How about this.
人人都说我对女装
Everybody says when it comes to women's wear
有极高的品位
I have excellent taste.
信我的话 我帮你挑几件
If you trust me, I'll pick you up a few nice things
明天带给你
and bring 'em in tomorrow.
我就是这样对待朋友的
It's how I am with my friends.
他是个无可救药的浪漫主义者
Man's a hopeless romantic.
随便你想怎么做
Whatever you want to do...
街道扩展会议
我想到的一个策略是
And one strategy I was thinking about
聚焦妓院 放映机
is focusing on the massage parlors, the peeps,
我们拿着摄像机站在外面
a group of us standing outside with cameras
拍摄嫖♥客♥进去
and shooting the johns going in.
拍摄嫖♥客♥
Shooting the johns.
我不喜欢 你这是公众羞辱
I don't like it. You're talking about public shaming.
可能会引火上身
It could come back on us in a bad way.
重点不是嫖♥客♥
It's not about the johns.
而是从这些女人身上赚钱的人
It's about whoever's making money off these women.
等等
Hold on a sec.
现实是皮条客会永远拉皮条
The reality is the pimps are always gonna pimp,
而嫖♥客♥会永远花钱
and johns are always gonna spend,
而大人物会永远赚钱
and the higher-ups will always find a way to cash in.
什么都别做 你是这个意思吗
So why do anything? Is that what you're saying?
不 我不是那意思
No, that's not what I'm saying.
我是说女人需要做什么才能逃出去
I'm saying what do the women need in order to get out?
如果她们没准备好逃出去
And if they're not ready to get out,
那她们需要什么才能生存下去
then what do they need in order to survive?
听着 更大的问题就是那些更大的问题
Look, the bigger issues are the bigger issues--
政♥治♥ 犯罪 公众意识等等
political, criminal, public awareness, whatever.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表