剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
I am going on network television
去宣传黄♥片♥了
to fuckin' sell porn?
这是个勇敢的新世界
O brave new world.
瓦伦斯的经纪人希望你提前去做一段面试
Valance's bookers would like you to do a pre-interview,
好吗 糖糖·蕾妮
OK, Candy Renée?
在这个行业里 这叫做"好机会"
You're what's known in this business as a "Good get."
弗朗西斯·哈特曼
首席专员
马克跟我说我可以相信你
Mack here tells me that you can be trusted,
我们可以指望你
that we can rely on you.
长官
Sir?
我们部门要和市中心执法项目全力合作
The department is going all-in with the Midtown partnership.
我们希望合作顺利 但是
We want it to work. But...
我们不想有什么意外
We don't want to be surprised.
我们需要提前知道去哪执行任务
We need to know where the thing is going before it gets there.
如果我们要去清理什么 可以
If we need to clean something up, fine.
给我们放风就是给我们机会
You give us the word, you'll give us a chance.
不要让我们部丢脸
Don't hang the department out in public.
如果市政厅里某个权位之人
And if someone with some pull down at City Hall
被盯上了
is gonna be targeted,
某个业主或是控股公♥司♥什么的
some landlord or holding company or whatever,
我们想知道我们要对付的是谁
we want to know who we're biting in the ass.
如果有必要 我们不介意树敌
We'll make the enemies if we have to, sure,
不过要让我们提前知道
but let us know in advance
好让我们保护好自己
so we can protect ourselves.
你有什么需求
Now, what do you need?
我需要你们把
I need you to shuffle
风化组大多数便衣警♥察♥撤出市中心项目
most of the Vice plainclothes out of Midtown,
尤其是公共道德部和特遣队的人
especially the guys in Public Morals and the taskforce.
如果办案风气还是那样 我做不来
I can't do this if I gotta wade through the usual shit.
还有什么吗
Anything else?
长官 有需要我会说的
Respectfully, sir, I'll let you know.
好 奥斯顿警司
You do that, Sergeant Alston.
你可以随时来找我
My door is open to you.
恭喜晋升
Congratulations on making rank.
长官 我离顶尖警司还差得很远
Sir, I'm nowhere near the top of the sergeant's list.
你现在是了
You are now.
她现在帮不了你 妹子
She can't help you now, girl.
你是我的了
You mine.
不 我不喜欢这个
No, I... I don't like that.
找找拉里和洛瑞在第八大道上的片段
Try to find something on 8th Avenue with Larry and Lori.
要不看看第二段追赶的片段
Maybe the second chase sequence?
-剪掉裸♥露♥片段 在门前那段或者 -对
- So, omitting the skin, maybe in the doorway or... - Yes. Yeah.
好
Ok.
艾琳 关于...
Eileen? Um, about--
关于那晚 我和那些人...
about the other night, with those guys, um--
去你♥妈♥的♥ 罗素
Yeah. Fuck you, Russell.
只是
Um, it just-- it's...
我不是那样看我们的
That's not how I think of us.
不 我说真的 去你♥妈♥的♥
No, really, fuck you.
我自己也很操蛋
And fuck me too.
我选择了你
You know, I settled for us,
因为我觉得你对我来说很安全
'cause I thought you were safe for me.
你是同行 你知道我们是做什么的
You're in the business. You know what we do.
你知道什么是真的
You know what's real...
什么不是真的
and what's not real.
我以为我可以稍微放下心防
So, you know, I thought I could let my guard down a little,
不用去担心你是在假装操艾琳
not have to worry someone was pretending to fuck Eileen
其实心里想的是糖糖
when Candy was the only one in his bed.
我知道 我没有
I know. I don't--
他们都是我以前的朋友
Like, I know these guys from back in the day,
我...
and I was...
我想让他们对我刮目相看 但是
I got caught up in trying to impress them, but...
我犯浑了 很抱歉
It's stupid, and I'm sorry.
我会把你在我公♥寓♥里的所有东西
Yeah, anything you got in my apartment,
全部打包
I'll throw in a bag for you.
从那个洛瑞的中景开始 从地铁出来的那段
Start on that mid-shot of Lori, coming out of the subway.
从那里开始剪
We'll go from there.
你在逗我吧
You kiddin' me?
这些钱只能租到东村的地方
That kind of money for the East Village?
西村的剧院
Theater in the West Village
甚至是切尔西的剧院租金都是这里的三倍
or even Chelsea'd be three times the rent.
以你出的钱 没出曼哈顿就不错了
For what you have to spend, be thankful this is still Manhattan.
他走了 好吗
He's gone, OK?
他再也不会来找你了 洛瑞
He is not coming back for you, Lori.
他永远不会出现了
He is gone for good.
给他钱让他走路了
He was paid to go.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
不了解
You don't.
他会回来找我的 等着瞧吧
He's gonna come back for me, you'll see.
这不可能
This is fucking crazy.
跟我合作的人 他们从他手里把你买♥♥下来了
The people I work with, they bought him out.
他接受了那笔钱
He took the money.
这不说明什么
Doesn't matter.
听我说 不管你在他那落下了什么
Look... whatever you left at his crib,
我们都能买♥♥新的
we can replace it,
现在 你可以和我住在一起
and for now, you can keep on staying with me.
我不介意
I am fine with that.
但是这周五
But come Friday,
你得坐上那架飞机飞去洛杉矶
you are going to get on that plane and go to L.A.
出席洛杉矶首映礼
and do the L.A. Premiere
还有他们安排的宣传活动
and the publicity they have scheduled.
我们已经谈好了
We're committed.
他说我可以去我才去
I'm not gonna go until he says I can.
我不去
I'm not.
天杀的 洛瑞
Jesus, Lori!
你真是太多疑了
This is so fucking paranoid.
你吸了多少可♥卡♥因♥
How much coke are you doing?
你不懂
You don't understand.
你跟我妹妹相处得怎么样
So, how is it going with my sister?
挺好的
Fine.
谢谢你为我牵线
Thanks for makin' it happen.
纳丁担心你不开心
Nadine is worried you are unhappy.
我 没有 我只是昨天遇到点事
Me? No, I just... had a thing yesterday.
她跟我说了
Yeah, she told me.
知道吗 兰顿
You know what, Renton?
我不想对你撒谎
I ain't gonna lie to you.
我不能这么对你 真的不能
You don't deserve that, you really don't.
你在骗我
You are lying?
肯定的是 我没对你说实话
I'm not telling the truth, that's for damn sure.
你可以找到更好的
You could do better for yourself.
什么
Excuse me?
好得多
Way better.
我为了钱 和男人睡觉
I slept with men... for money.
我♥干♥了很多年
I did it for years.
我还演过电影 下流电影
And I've been in movies, dirty-ass movies.
昨天那个人 他认出我是电影里的人
The guy yesterday, he recognized me from the movies,
所以他质问我的时候我有点失态了
and I just lost my shit when he did.
现在你知道了
So now you know.
但那是份工作
But it's a job.
我只是履行职务而已
And I did it.
你现在还在干吗
Do you still?
越来越少了
Less and less.
要不我怎么会去你妹妹那上班
Why you think I took the job with your sister?
很难看开 对吗
It's hard to get past it all, ain't it?
来上课
Come to class.
-感觉情况变了 -怎么说
- Feels like something's turned. - Big Mike: How so?
我也不知道 我
I don't know, I just...
我一直以为 我和我的
I always thought of us-- you know, me and mine--
这听上去会很傻
this is gonna sound stupid,
但我一直以为我们是好人
but I always thought of us as being good people.
什么 我们不是吗
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表