剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
-嗯 -对我来说 我宁愿用真的演员
- Yeah. - To me, I'd rather use real actor
-屌♥正常大小就好 -嗯
- with normal-sized prick. - Yeah.
当他们停止做♥爱♥后怎么办
Because what happen when they actually have to stop fucking?
当他们不得不张嘴说话 饰演角色的时候
When they have to open their mouth and sell a character?
-对吧 -嗯
- Right? - Yeah.
第四 别再用妓♥女♥了
Four, stop using whores.
她们眼神无力
They're dead around the eyes.
给女士们准备了起泡酒
Got some bubbly for the ladies!
谢谢
Thank you!
-你确定是女孩吧 -嗯
- You're sure it's a girl, right? - Yeah.
以防万一医生错了
In case the damn doctor's wrong.
开门
Yo, come on!
外面客人都要冻死了
You got customers out here freezin' our nuts off!
-开门 -大灰狼
- Come on! - Big bad wolf.
好了
Alright.
为亚当或者夏娃举杯
Raise a glass for Adam or Eve.
我们不要在外面喝酒
We ain't here for no Al fresco shit.
里面在办迎婴派对 女生的事
Guys, it's a baby shower. A girl thing.
让她们开派对吧
Let 'em have their party.
爹地
Hey, Daddy.
里面怎么回事
What's goin' on in there?
我刚说了
I just said.
给那贱♥人♥买♥♥了礼物
Bought a motherfuckin' present for the bitch.
真贴心
Oh, that's sweet.
如果是女生的事 文斯怎么在里面
If it's so girly-girly, why the fuck Vince in there?
帮我个忙 外面有几个皮条客
Do me a favor. There's a tribe of Slap-A-Ho's out there.
你能去陪陪他们吗 免得他们闯进来
Can you go babysit them before they break the door down?
看到第9街上那家商店被烧了吗
Hey, yo, see that bodega on 9th burned down?
所以叫做地狱厨房♥吗
That why they call it Hell's Kitchen?
-我有雪茄 -好哥们
- Hey, I got cigars. - My man.
你知道他们在里面做什么 对吧
You know what they're doing inside, right?
你觉得他们在做什么
What do you think they're doin'?
-密谋造♥反♥ -嗯
- Connivin' against our asses. - Yeah.
干掉婊♥子♥ 揭发阴谋
Scratch a bitch, uncover a conspiracy.
黄瓜不会让你怀孕的
OK, a cucumber won't knock you up.
黄瓜不会打你
A cucumber won't beat your ass.
或者说 "不是我的"
Or say, "It ain't mine."
黄瓜不会让你染上梅毒
Oh, a cucumber won't give you the syph.
-或者恨你的孩子 -或者拿你的钱
- Or hate on your kids. - Nadine: Or take your money.
-或者打你 -你已经说过了
- Or beat your ass. - Loretta: You said that already!
我要再说一次
I'm saying it again.
有人说软了吗 不会软
Did somebody say soft? It won't go soft?
嗯
Yeah.
等等 哪个
Wait, which one?
抱歉让你被赶出来了
Sorry I got you kicked out of there.
她们反正不欢迎我
Yeah, they didn't want me in there anyway.
送人还是接人
Droppin' off or pickin' up?
关你什么事
What do you care?
收回我的问题
Question withdrawn.
操♥你♥妈♥ 人总得吃饭
Fuck you. People have to eat.
你的游客案调查得怎么样了
So how goes your tourist carving?
不断有人跟我提到一个骗子
I keep hearing about this one hustler kid
在那之后消失了
who disappeared right after.
斯基夫 斯格夫
Uh, Skeef. Skiff--
你是说斯基茨吧
You mean Skeets.
-斯基茨 -安吉尔·阿罗约
- Skeets? - Angel Arroyo.
他要是消失了 肯定没跑远
If he's vanished, he didn't vanish far.
他妈妈住在布朗克斯区
His mother lives up in the Bronx.
这叫做 我在干活
This here is called... gettin' some work out of me.
达拉斯牛仔明年会再赢的 等着瞧
Cowboys gonna do it again next year. Just wait.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
听听这个 听听
Listen to this. Listen.
"可以从远处看到树林里的他
"He could be seen from afar among the trees
双手搂着她的腰
putting his arm 'round her waist
走着 半弯着腰
and walking, half-bending over,
用他的头挤压着她的紧胸内衣"
ruffling the chemisette of her bodice with his head."
看了四章
There's four fucking chapters,
这是最接近做♥爱♥的描写了
that's the closest anybody's got to fucking!
阿格涅兹卡叫我看经典文学 操
Agneiszka said look to the classics. Fuck.
-《白鲸》 -你要开抹香鲸的玩笑吗
- "Moby Dick"? - You gonna make a joke about a sperm whale?
-《送冰人来了》 -什么
- "The Iceman Cometh." - The what?
《第二十二个裆部》[第二十二条军规]
"Crotch-22"?
《操干贝利·费恩历险记》[哈克贝利·费恩历险记]
"The Adventures of Fuckleberry Finn"?
够了 这不是派对游戏
Stop. It's not a fucking party game.
那童话呢
What about fairy tales?
反正大多数都是关于性♥爱♥的
Most of them are about sex, anyway.
比如
Hmm. For example?
《白雪公主》
"Snow White."
你得招募侏儒
You gotta cast dwarfs.
《灰姑娘》 不行
"Cinderella"? No, no.
-继续 -《金凤花姑娘》
- Keep goin'. - Ah... "Goldilocks."
《有人睡在我的床上》
"Somebody's been sleepin' in my bed."
《睡美人》
Uh, "Sleeping Beauty."
*你好 小红帽*
* Hey there Little Red Riding Hood *
*你真好看*
* You sure are lookin' good *
*你就是*
* You're everything *
*大灰狼梦寐以求的一切*
* That a big bad wolf could want *
你好吗
How ya doin'?
你是这的老板吗
You run this shithole?
我
I, uh...
是的
yep.
给我杯帝王
Gimme a Dewar's rocks.
富里克和富兰克也各来一杯
Same for Frick and Frack over here.
听说了那晚的事
Heard about that mess the other night.
知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
-烈马 -没错
- The Horse. - That's right.
我在克里斯托弗街的两头都有店
I got places on either end of Christopher,
还有个在街角
and one around the corner.
没人去惹事 对吗
Nobody fucks with them, do they?
艾涅罗先生
Mister Ianniello,
我们和皮普洛先生已经达成了共识
we already have an understanding with Mr. Pipilo.
皮普洛先生
Oh, Mr. Pipilo.
靠 我不知道你和鲁迪是一伙的
Shit. I didn't know you were with Rudy.
我要怎么知道
How the fuck am I supposed to know
你已经找了保护了
that you're with a guy
每次顾客进出你的店
when your customers are getting the shit beat out of them
就被打得鼻青脸肿
every time they go in and out of your joint?
我是来帮你的
I came here to help you.
我绝不会打扰
Far be it from me to interject
鲁迪·皮普洛的生意
into the business affairs of Rudy Pipilo.
但我要是你 我就会和他解除协议
But if I were you, I'd ask out of that arrangement,
另外找人合作
and possibly get into a new one
别让寻求保护花的钱打水漂
where you're actually getting the protection you're paying for.
不过这取决于你 不是我
But that's up to you, not me.
再来一杯
Yo! Hit us again.
他把你逼到背靠着右前门
He had you backed against the passenger door.
我要听你说出来
Let me hear you say it.
背靠着门
Backed against the door, yeah.
所以你逃不掉
So you had no way to escape him?
是的
No.
他当时很生气
And he was angry?
你多重
How much do you weigh?
他没什么体重 看看他
He weighs nothing. Look at him.
我能告诉你另外一个人多重吗
Can I tell you how much the other man weighed?
240磅
Two hundred and forty pounds.
天啊
Dios mio.
所以你觉得你的生命受到了威胁吗
So would you say you were in fear for your life?
是的
Yeah.
很好
Good.
你当时在哪
So where were you?
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表