剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
你不用再为没有收留我
You don't have to feel guilty anymore
而感到愧疚了
about not taking me under your roof.
我没感到愧疚
I wasn't feelin' guilty about it.
我和老婆复合了
I'm back with the wife.
是好事吗
Is that a good thing?
我的新哲学 生活里的每个选择都操蛋
My new philosophy: Every choice you can make in life sucks.
鉴于此
Given that,
你能做的就是选择那个最不操蛋的
best thing you can do is choose the thing that sucks the least.
那边
Over there.
特勒 泰勒
Taylor-- Tyler.
把她屁♥股♥往上抬个6英寸
Raise her hips up about six inches.
不然我看不到插入
Otherwise I can't see the insert.
这样他操的就是我的卵了
He does that, he's gonna be bangin' on my eggs.
我不想伤到她
I don't want to hurt her.
莎娜 达芬奇不得不躺着画10年
Shana, Fuckin' da Vinci had to lay on his back for ten years
同时有颜料滴进他的眼睛
with paint dripping in his eyes.
可你知道吗 完成了西斯廷礼拜堂里的《创世纪》
But guess what? It's called the Sistine Chapel.
为了艺术牺牲 懂吗
Sacrifice for your art, OK?
-兰道尔 过来下 -停
- Randall, a word, please. - Cut.
再给我找一个能拍的角度 谢谢
Find me another fuckin' angle that works, please.
我知道你觉得你是大♥师♥ 但这不是教堂
I know you think you're an artiste, but this is not a church.
她刚说了那样她会不舒服
The woman just said she's not comfortable--
好好 我懂
Alright, alright. I hear you.
什么事这么重要 你今天来不了
So, what was so important you couldn't make today's call?
她这不来了吗 怎么
She's here now. What?
她今早在哈维那里拍片
And she was over at Harvey's shop this morning.
消息传得很快的 洛瑞 你约了两场
Word gets around, Lori. You double-booked yourself.
-她的需求量很高 -怪我
- She's in demand. - It's my fault.
我跟你们都说我可以
I told you both that I could,
但我当时没想到 抱歉 抱歉
and I didn't realize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
去穿衣 需求小姐
Go suit up, Miss In Demand.
你是谁
Who are you?
经纪公♥司♥让我来的
The agency sent me.
我今天面试
I audition today.
好 你可以拍群♥交♥
OK. We'll use you in the orgy.
去找她谈 拿着笔记板的
Go talk to her, with the clipboard.
她会带你去选头发和衣服
She'll run you through hair and wardrobe.
来吧
Come on.
洛瑞
Lori.
什么
Yeah.
不要为自己的身份道歉
Don't be apologizin' for who you are.
瞧 我们正混得风生水起
See, girl, we just keep moving up.
-加上这个奖 -只是提名 CC
- And with this award-- - It's just a nomination, C.C.
你会赢的
You gonna win, girl.
-已经开始想我了吗 -你好 艾比
- Miss me already, huh? - Hey, Abby.
叫我来什么事
So why was I summoned?
怎么回事
What's the deal?
你把7给扔了
You're throwin' away sevens!
麦克 今晚你负责
Hey, Mike. You're in charge tonight.
什么
What?
文森特 他 不是吧
Vince. Him? Come on.
我不是说了吗 麦克负责
Did I say Mike was in charge?
是 我说了
Yeah, I think I did.
-搞什么 -我们去哪
- What the fuck? - Where are we going?
公路旅行 就今晚
Road trip. Tonight only.
-那踩镲怎么办 -对 踩镲怎么办
- What about the Hi-Hat? - Yeah, what about the Hi-Hat?
我打给了安奈特
I called Annette.
她会过来顶你的班
She's gonna come in and cover for you.
老大 我没有想升职的意思
Boss man, I don't think I was angling for any kind of promotion.
更何况你有点过分了
Beside the fact that you're crossin' lines here.
我可是亲兄弟 对吗
I mean, I'm fuckin' blood, right?
麦克 你可以的 知道为什么吗
Mike, you're gonna be fine. You know why?
因为我信任你
'Cause I trust you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck this!
去你♥妈♥的♥牌
Fuck this fuckin' game!
我奶奶才玩金拉米纸牌
My grandma plays gin!
走吧 我租的车在外面等着呢
Let's go. I got a rental outside,
愿意的话 带上你的相机
you bring your camera, you want.
麦克 会很棒的
Mike, it'll be fucking great.
祝你好运
Good luck.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
我的辅♥导♥班上有个女孩 弗兰西斯·马塔拉佐
There's this girl, Frances Matarazzo, in my homeroom.
我真的很喜欢她 我觉得她也真的喜欢我
I really like her, and I think she really likes me.
-嗯 -但是我最好的朋友斯坦也喜欢她
- OK. - But my best friend Stan, he really likes her.
我想请她一起去看电影
So I want to ask her to go to the movies,
但不想让斯坦不开心
but I don't want to make Stan feel crappy.
我不想他生我的气
And I don't want him to get pissed off at me
不和我做朋友了
and not be my friend anymore.
听起来确实很为难
Yeah, sounds like a problem.
妈 弗兰西斯根本不喜欢他
I mean, Mom, Frances doesn't even like him.
如果你是我 你会怎么做
If you were me, what would you do?
不知道 女孩总是来来去去
I don't know. Girls are gonna come and go.
妈 我真的 真的喜欢她
Mom, I really, really like her.
那我会问自己
Then I would ask myself
哪一个对我更重要
which was more important to me...
友情还是电影约会
the friendship or the movie date.
所以你现在开始和女孩约会了
So you're goin' out with girls now?
只有几个
Just a few.
和世界上所有女孩有什么区别
As opposed to every girl in the world?
别说了 好吗
Stop, OK?
我最近工作情况很好
You know, I've been doing pretty good at work lately.
你觉得我找一间两室的房♥子怎么样
What do you think about me looking around for a two-bedroom?
-好吧 -给我们的
- OK. - Like, for us.
不喜欢吗
Not a good idea?
-我们可以一起找 -好
- We can look together. - Yeah.
我不是说现在 但是快了
I don't mean right away, but soon.
-多快 -很快
- How soon? - Soon.
我们到了
Here we are.
来
Come on.
和那时不是很一样了
Yeah, it don't look like much now,
但你应该看看我小时候这里的样子
but you shoulda seen it when I was a kid.
-天呐 -怎么了
- Jesus. - What?
这里是避孕套坟场
Condom graveyard down there.
科尼岛废弃套
The Coney Island whitefish.
夏天的时候这里会有情侣
Yeah, summertime there'd be couples down there
各种亲热甚至直接开操
doing everything from makin' out to straight fuckin'.
我朋友和我过来偷看
My friends and I would be up here peering down,
我们会看见几个人摩擦下♥体♥
we'd see a couple people humpin' away,
就从木板间朝他们泼水 然后拔腿就跑
we'd pour water on 'em through the slats and then run like hell.
极品
Pure class.
造了很多娃
Lots of babies being made.
很多布鲁克林的小孩都叫仙蒂
Lots of kids running around Brooklyn with the name Sandy.
你有带过什么女孩来这吗
Did you ever take any girls down there?
一次 玛丽·阿玛菲塔诺
Once. Marie Amalfitano.
但那时我们才六年级 所以主要是亲嘴
But we were in like sixth grade, so it was mostly kissing.
对我来说船屋再熟悉不过了
For me it was always the boathouse.
我父母的俱乐部
My parents' club.
欢迎来到伟大的"未割过的"康涅狄格州
Well, welcome to the great state of Un-Connecticut.
我觉得我在这会更开心的
I think I would have had a lot more fun here.
我听说她现在是名洁牙师了
Yeah, I heard she's a dental hygienist now.
-谁 -玛丽
- Who? - Marie.
阿玛菲塔诺
Amalfitano.
看见你也获得了美国成♥人♥电♥影♥节的提名
Saw you also got one of the AFAA nominations.
你也被提名了吗 提名的什么
You too? What was yours for?
最佳女演员
Best Actress.
我只是女配角
Just Supporting, me.
很轻松 对吗
It's all cake, right?
昨晚在电视上看见我了吗
You see me on TV last night?
午夜深蓝
Midnight Blue.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表