剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
能和大家产生共鸣
to connect to each other.
不得了了 你的创意太伟大了
Oh, my. What big ideas you have.
去你的
Fuck you!
行了
C'mon.
别走
No, hey.
别走 别走
Hey, hey, hey. Hey. No, no, no.
对不起 回来 请坐
I'm sorry. Hey, come back-- please sit down--
-有剧本吗 -有 有剧本
- Do we have a script? - Yes. We do have a script,
不过主要在我脑袋里
but it is mostly in my head.
那就快写下来 我们再聊
Well, then, get it on paper, and we will talk about it more,
然后再看我们能怎么利用手头已有的资源
and yes, we will see what we can do with what we have.
我知道你想拍什么
I get what you're going for.
我看过贝特尔海姆的书
I've read my fair share of Bettelheim.
我很了解弗洛伊德那套
I am familiar with all the Freudian shit--
性与死亡 纯真的毁灭和弑母
sex and death and annihilation of innocence and matricide
弑婴 等等
and infanticide, et cetera.
追根究底 都和性♥爱♥有关
At the end of the day, it's gotta be about the fuckin'.
给我三场异性恋男女的戏
So, give me three straight boy-girl scenes,
一场拉拉口♥交♥的戏
one with the lesbian munching carpet,
最后来一个大群♥交♥
and the big-top orgy at the end.
你说服我了 我买♥♥账
You got me. I'm sold.
但如果做♥爱♥的戏不好
But if the fuckin' is not good,
那我就不买♥♥账
then I'm not buyin' it.
我可不是个傻子
Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin.
你把童话故事搞错了
That's the wrong fuckin' fairy tale.
我说成《三只小猪》了 操
Oh. Fuckin' Three Little Pigs. Fuck off.
怎么样
How'd it go?
就像在推弦一样
It's like pushing string.
但我还在努力
But ya know, I'm still pushing.
我只是想说
Well, I just wanted to say,
我上大学时写过一个剧本
I wrote a play in college--
没有登上过舞台
it didn't get staged or anything--
但我用它得了班上第一名
but I aced the class with it.
我教授说我的听力非常好
My professor said that I have a really good ear.
换句话说 他很想上我
On the other hand, he kind of wanted to fuck me.
你是编剧
You a writer?
我真的很喜欢你要做的事
I really like what you're trying to do here.
我只是想参与进来
I just... want to be a part of it.
我觉得这是需要我自己完成的一件事
I feel like this is something I need to do by myself.
如果有需要我随时愿意效劳
Well, I'm here if you need anything.
贝特尔海姆是什么
Hey, what's a Bettelheim?
这也能叫艺术 我也拍得出来
They call that art? I coulda done that.
我还挺喜欢的
I kinda like it.
看上去巴兹很卖♥♥力
Looks like Buzz there's workin' pretty hard.
-你认识他 -认识
- You know him? - Oh, yeah.
我是个酒保 谁都认识
I'm a bartender. I know everybody.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
你说摄影展 我以为你指的是花
You said photo show, I thought you meant flowers
风景和海岸
and landscapes and seashores.
就像康涅狄格一样吗
Like Connecticut, huh?
挺好的
It's good.
-你好 薇薇 -你好
- Hey, Viv. - Hey!
来认识下文森特
Come meet Vincent.
这些照片是薇薇拍的
These are Viv's photographs.
你好 文森特
Hello, Vincent.
我最喜欢这张
I think this one's my favorite.
曲奇 她是约翰·沃特斯电影里的演员
Hm. Cookie. She's an actress in John Waters' films.
看过吗
You ever seen those?
没有
No.
她是巴尔的摩人
She's from Baltimore.
薇薇对边缘化的人情有独钟
Viv's got an eye for the marginalized.
把每个人的人性都拍了出来
Bringing out everyone's humanity.
只用好好倾听就行了
Hey, all you gotta do is listen.
听起来除了酒以外我们的工作性质一样
Sounds like we have the same job, minus the alcohol.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
说到酒 我得继续巡场了
I'm gonna keep making the rounds, speaking of alcohol.
等等
Hey, wait.
她最好了
She's the best.
不敢相信她为我做了这些
Can't believe she did all this for me.
你在哪找到这个人的
Where'd you find this guy?
看上去很像大约1961年时在布♥什♥维克的我哥
Looks like my brother in Bushwick, circa 1961.
事实上 弗兰奇现在还是这个样子
Actually, Frankie still looks like that.
很明显 我是兄弟里比较文雅的那个
I'm obviously the more refined brother.
零钱 拿上零钱
Change! Get your change!
拿上零钱到这来
Get your change here.
想看表演
You want to see the show,
就把硬币投在这
you need to get your quarters here.
快上楼
Upstairs now--
她们什么都给你看 还有更多服务
they're showing it all and more.
你从未见过的东西....
Things you ain't seen before...
我觉得很对不起弗兰奇
I sure feel bad for Frankie.
-是吗 -这些钱不会再还给他了吧
- Yeah? - Think they'll ever give it back to him?
他得把欠的债都还上
He'd have to pay back what he owes.
要拍不少意大利佬的马屁 知道吗
Kiss a lot of familiar Italian ass, ya know?
同性恋女士想找个好小伙
Lesbian ladies want nice fellas.
别让她们独守空闺 快进去 汉子们
Don't make 'em wait! Get in there, boys.
你有没有想过这些硬币上沾了多少精♥液♥
Did ya ever think about how much cum is on those coins?
你说什么
Say what?
你一手打着飞机
You're jerkin' off with one hand,
一手把硬币投进机器
you're pumpin' quarters in the machine with the other.
有些人会犯迷糊
Some of 'em gotta get confused.
-那肯定了 -当你的脑子处于那种情形下时
- No doubt. - I mean, when your head's in that place,
你一开始就不清醒了
you're not really thinkin' right to begin with.
你射在自己的钱上
You're spewin' on your money,
在投币口里塞纸巾
you're trying to stuff tissue in the fuckin' coin slot...
-明白我的意思吗 -明白
- Ya know? - Yeah.
我们都只是想去那个地方
We all just tryin' to get to that place
其他想法都不重要 对吗
where no other thought matters, right?
-就是这个意思 -夏伊
- I'm sayin'. - Shay!
夏伊 夏伊 救命
Shay! Shay! Help!
夏伊 救命 爱琳
Shay! Help! Irene!
操 夏伊 夏伊
Shit! Shay? Shay?
爱琳
Irene!
还没到你呢 混♥蛋♥
Wait your turn, asshole!
-她突然昏倒了 之前还好好的 -让我进去
- She just keeled over. She was fine. - Let me in there!
-爱琳 爱琳 开门 -操
- Irene! Irene! Open up! - Fuck!
开门 爱琳 怎么回事
Open up! Irene, what's goin' on?!
-我们该怎么办 -你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢 混♥蛋♥
- What do we do? - What the fuck you lookin' at, asshole?!
让我进去
Let me in there!
你对她做了些什么
What the fuck did you do to her?!
什么也没做
Nothing.
-她没事吧 -搞什么
- Is she OK? - The fuck?!
叫马里奥来 我需要你们两个人
Get Mario! I need both of you!
-我往这机器里放了75美分 -马里奥
- I put three quarters into this machine - Mario! Hey!
夏伊 我是爱琳
Shay? It's Irene.
你见到薇薇了吗
Have you seen Viv?
有会儿没见到了
Not for a bit, no.
文森特呢
How about Vincent?
穿上这个 把这个喝了
Put this on and... drink this up.
仰下头 喝下去
Tilt. Swallow it.
我们得把你带去医院 洗一下胃
We gotta get you to the hospital, flush you out.
-马里奥 去拦辆的士 -把另一只袖子套上
- Mario, flag a cab. - Other sleeve now.
-慢慢来 -小心点 小心点
- Easy does it. - Careful. Be careful.
-来这里 帮夏伊打伞 -快走
- Here, cover Shay. - Go, go, go, go.
你可以的 来吧
You got it. Come on.
好了 快到了
All right, almost there.
好了 我接着她
All right, I got her.
我接住你了 宝贝 我接住你了
I gotcha, baby. I gotcha.
今年第三次了
Third time this year.
没人比夏伊嗑药磕得更嗨 这是肯定的
Nobody get no higher than Shay, that's for sure.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表