剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
I don't want her to see me like this.
跟她说我有问起她
Just tell her I was asking after her.
她为什么要打听梅丽莎
Why she asking about Melissa?
她们是情人 拉里
They were lovers, Larry.
跟着我期间吗
While she was with me?
我正想找你呢
Just the man I want to see.
皮条客禁止入内 你懂规矩的
No pimps in here. You know the rules.
包括你吗
Does that include you?
你和我一样零售小妹妹
'Cause you retail pussy, same as me.
你是我见过的最正直的皮条客 不过
I mean, you the squarest pimp I ever did see, but...
你仍然是皮条客
a pimp is what you are.
注意点
Watch it.
找你说点事 弗兰奇
A few moments of your time, Frankie.
有生意要谈
You and I have business to discuss.
好 后面来
All right. In the back.
-谁在上班 -除了我 玛里琳斯和埃莉斯
- Who's workin'? - 'Sides me? Marilys and Elise.
你们三个休息下 去吃午饭什么的
The three of you, take a break. Go get some lunch or somethin'.
我不想让姑娘们在妓院看到那混♥蛋♥
I don't want the girls seein' that piece of shit in the parlor,
或者我破坏我自己的规矩
or me breakin' my own rules.
出去 跟顾客说我们暂时关门
Stay out here. Tell the customers we're temporarily closed.
没问题 老大
You got it, boss.
这里有点寒酸啊
It's kinda shabby in here.
-你心目中的办公室就这样 -能用就行
- This your idea of an office? - Serves its purpose.
你的衣服不错
That's a nice uniform you got on.
不该在胸口镶上你的名字吗
Shouldn't you have your name embroidered across your chest?
有屁快放
Say what you came here for.
洛瑞·麦迪逊和我 我们结束了我们的商业协议
Lori Madison and me, we ended our business arrangement.
但我仍然永久拥有她之前工作的部分版权
But I still own a piece of her previous work, in perpetuity.
你们制片人口中的"分红"
What you producers call my points.
我说的是你的电影《性感小红帽》
I'm talking specifically about your movie, "Red Hot."
那电影还没发行
Yeah, well, the movie hasn't been released yet,
所以没有盈利或者说
so there's no profits or, uh,
叫什么来着 后端收入
what do you call that, back end?
要等我们拿到发♥票♥后 至少要好几个月
Not till we get the receipts, and that could be months away.
我知道
Yeah. I realize that.
我来是想要预付金
I came here for an advance.
我的未来盈利
On, you know, my future earnings.
我们没有
We don't have it.
你有的
You have it.
你的爱尔兰姐夫 还有那些意大利人
Your Irish brother-in-law here, and all you Italians,
你们靠妓院赚钱
you printin' money in these parlors.
你听到他说的了 他说他没有
You heard him. He said he doesn't have it.
我要一万 今天要
I'll take 10,000. Today.
滚吧你
You'll take it out on the fuckin' arches.
还有别玩打火机 烦到我了
And stop it with the lighter. It's bothering me.
我不会再重复
I'm not gonna tell ya again.
我不想听到那声音以及你的狗屁
I'm not listenin' to that, or any more of your bullshit.
不
No.
你必须听
You'll listen.
你必须喜欢
And you'll like it.
你操了很多这里的婊♥子♥吗 鲍比
You fuckin' many bitches in here, Bobby?
你老婆知道吗
Your wife know?
或许我该跟她说你的小秘密
Maybe I should just let her in on your little secret.
或者你可以给我钱
Or y'all could pay me.
现在 今天
Right now. Today.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我在踩镲看到你老婆了
Yeah, I seen your wife at the Hi-Hat.
是的
Yeah.
她奶♥子♥不错
She's got some nice, round titties on her, boy.
你懂的
You know? Whoo!
我可不介意上她
I wouldn't mind hittin' that ass myself.
靠
Shit!
弗兰奇
Fa-- Frankie!
弗兰奇
Frankie!
靠
Damn.
你们杀了这混♥蛋♥
Y'all murdered the shit out that mothafucka.
拿块篷布来
Get a tarp.
怎么回事
What happened?
他话太多了
He talked too much.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表