剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
This is fun.
但是现在曝光了
But now the sun's caught us.
-会有人说闲话的 -小镇里的闲话
- There'll be talk. - Small-town talk.
最糟糕的那种
Worst kind.
你有地方住吗
Are you staying somewheres?
不 我打算开车回去
Nah, I-- I was just gonna drive back.
瞎扯 你跟我来
Bullshit. You're coming with me.
天哪 你看上去很糟糕
Jesus. You look awful.
谢谢
Thanks.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我 我在办公室待了一晚上
I, um... I stayed the night at the office.
也就是说 你不去参加游♥行♥了
Not coming to the march, I take it.
你什么时候出发
When are you headin' over?
半小时后
In a half hour.
我要早点去开店
Ah, well, I'm gonna open the townhouse early
-为集♥会♥后的派对做准备 -没关系的
- for the party after the rally... - Hey. It's OK.
我醒来发现你不在就想到了
I figured when I woke up and you weren't here,
我要自己去了
I'd be going stag.
我以为我们不会再亲热了
I wasn't sure we were doing this anymore.
会的 只要我们经常在同一间屋子里醒来就行
We would be, if we were in the same room and awake more often.
是吗
Yeah?
-半小时吗 -是的 这种事一向都不会准时
- Half an hour, huh? - Yeah, these things never start on time.
好吧
OK.
等等 让我...
Wait, wait, wait. Let me--
让我先洗个澡 好吗
Let me just shower first. All right?
我搬进来的时候你知道我是什么样的人
You knew who I was when I moved in.
你知道只要
And you know I don't care,
我们还在一起我就不会在意
as long as what we have together is still here.
筹备酒吧开业耗费了很多精力
Well, opening that club took a lot.
-确实 -是的
- It did. - Right.
还剩下了什么
Well, what's left?
该死的
Fuck me.
你华生家的吗[美剧《华生一家》]
What are you, one of the Waltons?
还记得去年夏天去远足
Remember that hike we took last summer
我们跨过小溪后看见的那只猎鹰吗
when we crossed the creek and saw that falcon?
戴安 这位是文斯
Hey, Diane? This is Vince.
-孩子们好 -你好 文斯
- Hey, kids. - Hey there, Vince.
今天可是周日 你们怎么已经穿好衣服了
Why you already dressed and up on a Sunday?
大自然夏令营 爸 你好
Nature camp, Dad. Hi.
文斯刚跟我♥干♥了个通宵
Vince was up all night heroically workin' with me.
需要在这睡几个小时 好吗
He needs to crash for a few hours, OK?
没问题 客房♥都收拾好了
Yeah, of course. Guest room's all made up.
-想喝点橙汁吗 -好
- You want some orange juice? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
真好喝
Ah, it's good.
我不想再在你们身边工作了
I don't wanna feel like I'm workin' around you guys anymore,
所有人都很疑神疑鬼的
everybody gettin' all paranoid and suspicious.
所以我就直说了
so let me just say straight up,
到头来 你们和我
at the end of the day, you and I,
都是一条战线上的
we're on the same side.
我们的目标一致
We want the same things.
向前看 我们一直在努力
And lookin' forward, we've been pushin'
推♥翻♥新的游荡法
to overturn the new loitering laws,
还有其它针对姑娘们的法律
and other laws that target the girls.
我们的最终目的是合法化
I mean, the ultimate goal here is decriminalization.
-对吗 -合法什么
- Am I right? - Decriminal-what?
还有什么比那更好
What could be better than that?
更好
Better?
如果这事合法了
If this shit is legal...
那还需要皮条客干什么
what the fuck do anyone need a pimp for?!
-好吧 我... -这么说吧
- All right, I-- - Tell you what.
要不你给我签个名
Why don't you autograph my copy?
-得了吧 -我是说真的
- Come on. - I'm serious.
我要你的亲笔签名
I want your John Hancock...
戴夫
Dave.
还有事吗 基佬
Anything else, maricón?
我跟乔说了让他吸下这里
I told Joey to run the vacuum out here.
-他走了 -走了 去哪了
- He left. - He left? For where?
不知道 他说是你
I don't know. He said you
让他去取点东西的
the one who told him to go pick up something.
我有吗
I did?
-喂 -他在你那吗
- Hello? - Is he there?
-谁 -乔
- Who? - Joey.
-怎么了 -没什么 只是问下
- What's wrong? - Nothin'. Just askin'.
-你把我们儿子搞丢了 -说了没事了
- Did you lose our son?! - Nothin', I said!
那个姑娘在哪 瑞秋在哪
Where's that girl? Where's Rachel?
小瑞
Rache!
瑞秋
Rachel!
不知道 她肯定也出去了
I don't know, she must have stepped out too.
有她的电♥话♥吗
We got a phone number for her?
她住在果园街上
She live on Orchard.
里文顿酒店这边 理发店上面
This side of Rivington, above the barber shop.
她很友善 我能怎么说
She's friendly. What can I say?
-还用你说 -你想我去一趟吗
- I'll bet. - You want me to go?
不了 你就在这
No, you stay here.
确保没人把我们这烧了
Make sure nobody tries to burn us down.
遵命
Got you.
我不想要这些混♥蛋♥碰我的电影
I don't want those fucking assholes to touch my film.
别碰剪辑 别碰海报
Not the cut, not the posters,
还有市场宣传
not the marketing.
我想想办法吧
I'll see what I can do.
哈维
Harvey.
听着 他们确实很脑残
Hey, look, shitheads that they are,
但他们会投资宣传你的电影
they're gonna spend their money to sell your film.
还有你
And you.
你要出名了 艾琳
You're gonna be known, Eileen.
还是叫你糖糖
Or should I say Candy.
你要做好出名的准备
You need to be ready for that.
出名
Known.
哈维 那我的孩子怎么办
Harvey, what about my kid?
那就跟他说实话
So get out in front of it.
告诉他你是谁
Tell him who you are.
从你这听到才是最好的 对吗
He hears it from you, it's the best thing, right?
我们就坐任何开往南方的巴士
Next bus going anywhere south,
坐到马里兰州
and we'll get off when we get to Maryland.
瞧瞧 大梧与勃朗黛回来了[电影《勃朗黛》]
Oh, look. It's Dagwood and Blondie.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你行李都准备好了
You got luggage and everything.
我们想离开一阵子
We want to get away for a while.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
听我说 爸
Look, Dad, uh...
我们彼此相爱
we love each other.
真是太好了
Well, that's just great.
要不我载你们俩去港务局
How about I give you two a lift down to Port Authority,
帮你们上路
help get you on your way.
我是认真的 好吗 我们坠入爱河了
I'm serious, OK? We're in love.
爱河 那你呢 小瑞
In love, huh? What about you, Rache?
你也坠入爱河了吗
You're in love too?
我们只是想从头开始 就这样
We just wanna start over. That's it.
从头开始 她是个妓♥女♥ 你是个高中辍学生
Start over? She's a whore, you're a high school dropout.
来给我讲讲你们打算怎么从头开始 我倒想听听
Tell me how you two are gonna start over. This I gotta hear.
瑞秋
Rachel.
瑞秋 你在干什么
Rachel, what are you doing?
你在干
What are you do--?
-你的签名 -对
- Your autograph? - Yep.
我像个鸭子似地叫着
There I am quackin' like a duck
医疗和法律咨♥询♥
about medical, legal counseling,
而CC就盯着我
while C.C.'s starin' at me
好像在想用我的头盖骨
like he's wondering if the top of my skull
能不能做出个烟灰缸来
would make a good ashtray.
真是要命
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表