剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
第三 兰斯·明克斯不需要强♥奸♥女人
Third, Lance Minx doesn't need to rape a chick.
不 这不是强♥奸♥
No. It's not rape.
这是她的性幻想 要热辣狂放
It's her fantasy. It's gonna be hot.
她是主导的角色
It's-- She's gonna be in control.
你是大灰狼 混♥蛋♥
You're the Wolf, motherfucker.
请像大灰狼一样思考
You gotta think like a wolf.
你的眼神应该像饿了一周的狼
Should be looking at her like you ain't eat in a week
而她的小妹妹就像上等牛排
and her pussy tastes like porterhouse steak.
现在我拍黄♥片♥还得听客串演员的教导
Now I'm getting lectures on fuck films from the bit players.
小子 你对着舞会对象打飞机时
Son, Lance Minx was fuckin' for the camera
兰斯·明克斯就已经在拍黄♥片♥了
when you were jerkin' off to the memory of a lost prom date!
糖糖 我能揍他吗
Candy, can I please cut this man?
我走了
I'm out.
等你们把这些事解决了
I'll be around the corner at that bar on 43rd
来43号♥街街角的酒吧找我
when you all fix this shit.
坏坏的拉里·布朗
Bad, bad Larry Brown.
试试看合适吗
Do they fit?
那就戴上
So wear 'em.
好了 十分钟后开拍
All right. Ten minutes?
你干什么
What are you doin'?
你干什么
The fuck was that?
老天
Jesus Christ!
你太较真了
You're taking this too personally.
-我什么 -就是...
- I'm what?! - I'm just sayin' that--
给我站起来
Get your ass up.
知道我怎么想吗
Know what I think?
你就适合做服务员
I think I'm lookin' at a bar-back.
我们有明星所以有人投资
We got the cash because we had the star.
尽管他有点过气了
Prima donna though he was.
是你说 不会有人为了
You're the one that told me nobody buys tickets
男人的鸡♥巴♥买♥♥票
'cause of the swingin' dicks.
他们是为女孩而来
They come for the girls.
投资者们也是因为他出演才给钱的
The backers came in on the promise of his name on a poster, too.
现在你想用一个黑人皮条客
And now you're gonna swap him out
把他换掉
with some random black street pimp.
-喂 -无意冒犯 拉里
- Hey. - All due respect, Larry.
拉里·布朗是头狼
Larry Brown's a wolf.
他一直是 以后也是
He always has been, he always will be.
他是狼 那又如何
Lupine, he is. Guess what?
白人看黄♥片♥的时候
The last thing a bunch of white men want to see
-最不想看到的 -你真丢人
- when they're watching their porn is-- - Hey. Shame on you.
我没说我
I'm not talkin' about me.
我才不管小红帽是跟十个黑人干
I don't care if Red Riding Hood fucks ten black guys,
还是一群波多黎各人 或者巴勒斯坦劫机者
a tenement full of Puerto Ricans, and a Palestinian hijacker!
-《绿门之后》 -你不能推这个
- "Behind the Green Door." - You cannot promote this!
黑人干象牙雪小姐[《绿门之后》角色]
Black dude fucks Miss Ivory Snow.
-这不等于 -99.44%纯度[象牙皂广♥告♥词]
- That's not equivalent-- - 99 and 44/100% pure.
-票房♥超过一百万 -拜托
- A million bucks at the box office, and counting. - Excuse me!
你要在影片里 让大灰狼当头牌
You're gonna give the Wolf the run of the woods in this thing,
"绿门"就一场戏
"Green Door" was one scene.
大家都在谈论
And everybody talks about it
是因为它是个例外
because it was the exception.
皮条客们
Hey, flesh peddlers.
有什么新鲜事
What'd I miss?
糖糖炒了兰斯·明克斯
Candy fuckin' fired Lance Minx!
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? What for?
他的鸡♥巴♥弯了
His dick was bent.
-鸡♥巴♥弯了 -鸡♥巴♥弯了
- Dick was bent? - His dick was bent.
这是问题吗
This a problem?
等那些笨蛋来把我们打成肉泥时
When the goombas come to beat us into risotto,
希望他们从你开始下手
I hope they grab you first.
-我 -对
- Me? - Yeah.
我♥干♥嘛了 吃了午饭回来
The fuck did I do?! I go to lunch,
电影就没救了
the whole movie goes to shit?
什么玩意
The fuck?!
弗兰奇
Frankie...
我以为你会跟糖糖说
I thought you were gonna talk to Candy.
-说什么 -我不该演外婆
- What? - You know, not the grandma.
我该演姑妈或者表姐的角色
Like I should be an aunt or a cousin or something.
蒂娜 这不重要
Tina. Doesn't matter. All right?
这童话就是这样的
It's just the way the fairy tale goes.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, fucko.
我看着像外婆吗
Does this look like a grandmother to you?
不是吧
For real?
是护臀膏
It's Desitin.
就靠这个 我的大腿看上去
It's the only thing that keeps my thighs from rubbin' together
才不会像面团宝宝躲在我胯下一样
without lookin' like the pillsbury Doughboy's hiding in my crotch.
给
Here.
新买♥♥的
Fresh pack, baby.
你今晚一个人吗
You alone tonight?
你知道的
Girl, you know it.
-经常都是 -真的吗
- Most nights. - Really?
拉里干别的事去了
Larry's in a different groove.
自以为是悲剧演员
Thinks he's a thespian.
达琳呢 还在拍电影吗
What about Darlene? She still doing the movies?
不管了
Well... fuck this.
我要去贾德森巴士了
I'm headin' to the Judson bus.
走吧 跟我来
Come on. Come with me.
如果拉里来了 我就给他一点...
If Larry comes, I'll just give him a little...
-他不会来的 -我想着
- He ain't comin'. - I was thinkin'
你能帮到我们
we could use your help
帮我们认识一些这里的新面孔
gettin' to know some of the new faces around here.
你能抽出时间的话
I'll pay you...
我会付钱给你的
for your time.
教会巴士不会改变我的日常收入
Church bus ain't gonna change my day-to-day.
是的 但它会帮你凑够今晚的钱
Yeah, but it'll help make tonight's count.
来吧
Come on.
《性感小红帽》 场景6A 第一次拍摄
"Red Hot," Scene 6-A, take one.
定位
Mark.
开拍
And action!
开窗
And window.
-小红帽去哪了 -她一小时前走了
- Where Red at? - She got off an hour ago.
她去上城区看她外婆了
She went uptown, see her grandma.
我要高♥潮♥了
I'm getting off now.
我找的是小红帽 你知道的
I'm lookin' for Red. We know this.
天啊 你的眼睛真大
My, what big eyes you have.
我戴着雷朋 你这蠢婊♥子♥
I'm wearin' Ray-Bans, you dopey bitch.
你要腿张开躺在那
You're just gonna lie there with your legs in the air,
说我屌♥有多大吗
remarkin' on how big my shit is?
我们不如
Well, we might as well
直入正题 你觉得呢
just get to the damn point, don't ya think?
我们没写这一段
We didn't write this.
我可不是在虚张声势
I'm not just sellin' wolf tickets... so to speak.
是的 这一段我们也没写
Yeah, we didn't write that, either.
我倒有点希望我们写了
Kinda wish we did.
你说她去看她外婆了
So you say she went to see her granny.
-是的 -那么...
- Yeah. - Well...
要我在这里打飞机
am I gonna have to huff and puff
把这地方掀个底朝天
and blow this whole booth down?
还是你过来这里...
Or you gonna come over here...
指点我一下
and point me in the right direction?
糖糖 我...
Hey, Candy, I...
我以为我只需要自♥慰♥就行了
thought I was working alone.
现在变成打飞机的戏了吗
This is now a handjob scene?
你想顺着演吗
You wanna go with it?
怎么了
What's the matter?
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 出了什么事
It's OK. What's goin' on?
罗德尼不再照顾我了
Rodney don't take care of me no more.
现在变成了我照顾他
All's I do is take care of him.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表