剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Ten thousand, six hundred forty-two.
真精确啊
That's precise.
我吃早餐前特意数了一下
I did the count before I went for breakfast.
他全拿走了
He took it all.
好吧
All right.
你去银行看了 对吧
Well, you checked the bank, right?
我是说 在我找到我哥揍他之前
I mean, before I find my brother and beat on him,
我想确定他并没有把这钱存起来
I'd like to be sure he didn't actually deposit the money.
存起来 弗兰奇
Deposit? Frankie?
好吧
All right.
-姑娘们 姑娘们 -再见
- Girls, girls, girls. - I'll see ya.
生气勃勃的骚♥逼♥ 进来吧
Live, live pussy. Come on in.
看这东西的镜片
Look at the lens on this thing.
自从吉姆从他的婴儿车里摔出来
Well, you haven't even looked at it since--
你就没看过它了
since Jim fell out of his stroller.
他们镜片做得越来越快了 但是
They make lenses a lot faster these days, but...
这些都是拍一部电影赚的
All this from one movie?
干得不错
You done good, girl.
这些高跟要把我弄瘸了
These heels are gonna cripple me.
我倒无所谓
They don't bother me.
当然了 我年轻
Of course, I'm young.
你应该去做个整形手术
You should get you some orthopedics.
我 我可以走一整晚连个水泡都不起
Me, I can walk around all night without even no blister.
我把你的嘴给打出水泡 婊♥子♥
I'll blister your lip, puta.
看看你穿平底鞋能挣多少吧
See how much you make walking around in moccasins.
-达琳 -我赚得够了
- Darlene. - I'm doin' just fine.
看着我
Look at me.
不准看书了 给我放尊重点
Get your nose out that book. Show me some respect.
我听着呢 拉里
I'm listening, Larry.
好吧 照你的来吧
All right. Have it your way.
书都是愚蠢的
Books are stupid.
我不需要书来告诉我我有多聪明
I don't need no book to tell me how smart I am.
街道就是我的老师 明白吗
The streets are my teacher, ya dig?
明白了 爹地
Yes, Daddy.
你觉得我们还会有这段对话吗
...you think we'd even be having this conversation?
拉里
Larry.
来嘛 宝贝
Come on, baby.
让我来帮你放松放松
Let me help you relax.
现在不行 好吗 让你的妹妹休息一下
Not now, all right? Rest that thing.
我不想你把她累着了
I don't need you wearing it out.
我还有事要处理
Look, I got some business to take care of.
好吗 你们都休息一下
All right. You all take it light.
晚上还有活要接
We got some night work ahead of us.
我现在可以接客
I could go to work right now.
我知道
Ha. I know.
这些家庭有很多苦处
...pain in a lot of those homes.
有些人无所事事游手好闲
And there's people getting knocked around
-鲍比 -虐待老婆
- Bobby! - and wives being battered.
柏妮丝 我姐夫呢
Hey, Bernice. Where's my brother-in-law?
-他... -在后面吗 和谁在一起
- He's, um... - In the back? With who?
管他的 我要找弗兰奇
Fuck it. I'm looking for Frankie.
-弗兰奇来过 -来过 什么时候
- Frankie was here. - He was? When?
-几小时前 -他来做什么
- Couple of hours ago. - Doin' what?
找妞 他也找妞
Gettin' pussy? Him, too?
他想用楼上鲁迪的房♥间 贵宾房♥
He wanted to use Rudy's room, upstairs, like a VIP?
不过卡拉和一个常客在里面
But Carla was in there with a regular,
鲍比就说 "不行 你想当贵宾
so Bobby was like, "Nah, if you wanna be a VIP,
你就得去那边拐角处的艺妓屋
you gotta go around the corner to the Geisha House
问问黑弗兰奇" 所以...
and ask Black Frankie," So...
这里是什么 亲友炮房♥吗
What is this, the family fuck pad?!
-鲍比 -怎么每个人都大喊大叫的
- Bobby! - Fuck is everyone yelling about?
文斯啊
Oh. Vince.
-我♥操♥ -你是来拿鲁迪的钱吗
- Fuckin' hell. - You're here for Rudy's nut?
亲爱的 把信封给他
Honey, give him the envelope.
谢谢
Thank you.
干什么
What?
闻起来像金枪鱼查利刚从这里游过
Smells like Charlie the Tuna just swam through here.
我他妈做了什么
Fuck did I do?
你说如何 看在我们的老交情份上
Come on, what do you say? For old time's sake.
就几天 克里斯
It's just a few days, Chris.
-我就睡沙发上 -不行
- I'll crash on your couch. - I can't.
我现在和我女人一起住
I'm cribbed up with my lady right now,
她很特别
and this one is special.
我不想搞砸了
I don't want to mess it up.
怎么 这是糖精
What? It's a sweetener.
琳达把我赶出了家 我没地方住了
Look, Linda threw me out. I got no place to go.
换了平时无所谓
And normally, it would be fine,
但不好意思 丹尼 我不能收留你
but I'm sorry, Danny, I can't do it.
一切都如此操蛋
Everything's fucked.
我不是想落井下石 但搭档 你是自作自受
Well, I don't mean to pile on, but partner, you made your bed.
算了 要和谁相爱也不是你能控制的
Fuck it. You don't get to choose who you fall in love with.
我希望你们两个到外面去学习一下
Hey, I want you two to go out there and earn.
听见没
Hear me?
听见没 巧克力
You hear me, Chocolate?
我会的 罗德尼 你知道我会的
I will, Rodney. You know I will.
这才是我的努比亚公主
That's my Nubian princess right there.
你呢 夏伊
How about you, Shay?
你别在自♥慰♥屋干了
How about you come out them booths
到街上去揽客
and do some street work?
自♥慰♥屋收入不错
The booths pay good money.
都是常客 罗德尼
And it's regular, Rodney.
常客 操 想当初你有几个真正的常客
Regular. Shit, I remember when you had some real regulars.
花钱操♥逼♥的混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers that paid to actually fuck,
而不仅仅是在窗户外偷♥窥♥
not just peek through windows and shit.
或许要是你能打理下自己
Maybe if you cleaned yourself up some,
打扮好一点
presented yourself right,
就能重操旧业
you might just get back to that.
我尽力了 罗德尼
Yeah, I'm doing my best, Rodney.
这就对了 尽力
That's right, do your best.
一定要有精神 哥是帅罗
Got to be fresh. Hot Rod.
看看我 每天抽一百 谁能看得出来
Look at me. Hundred a day habit, who could tell?
没人看得出来
No-goddamn-body, that's who.
关键是行为举止
It's about how you carry it.
明白我的意思了吗
See what I'm sayin'?
一份培根加急
I need a rush on bacon!
两分钟好
Up in two!
总部 警报 警司前往第十大道24辖区
Central, 10-11 Sergeant to Two-Four and Tenth.
-总部 通知三区 -该死
- Central, notify Three-Zone. - Shit.
是我 今天我当班
That'll be me. I'm up today.
这餐我请
This one is on me.
回见 丹尼
I'll see you around, Danny.
有你叔叔的消息吗 小昌
Any word on your uncle, Chauncy?
里昂已经从埃尔米拉监狱出来了
Leon already back from Elmira.
现在住在北区的一个辅♥导♥院
Got him in a halfway house uptown.
如果没有搞砸 很快就会回家了
He don't mess that up, he'll be comin' home shortly.
找我钱 滑头
Cash me out, slick.
罗德
Yo, Rod.
你想把找零捐给里昂的回家派对吗
You wanna give the change to Leon's coming home?
去他妈的
Fuck that nigga.
他杀了个搞娱乐的人
He ain't do more than a five-year bit
不到5年就出狱了
for killing a sporting man.
要我说 这个州的刑事司法制度
Criminal justice system in this state
总是在传递错误的信息
sending the wrong motherfucking message, you ask me.
弗兰奇在哪
Where's Frankie?
我还想知道呢 我正在找他
You tell me. I'm looking for him.
你不是一个人
You ain't alone.
他下注押纽约尼克斯胜密尔沃基雄鹿
He laid down a bet on the Knickerbockers over Milwaukee.
我猜雄鹿赢了
I take it the Bucks won.
一周之前 三次加时
A week ago. In triple OT.
-非常戏剧化 -好的
- Very dramatic. - All right.
你看到弗兰克的话 告诉他我在找他
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表