剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
你去过巴黎吗 弗兰奇
So, have you ever been to Paris, Frankie?
没有 我只在德国服役过
No, I was stationed in Germany for my whole tour there.
没见到任何交火
Didn't see any action.
我敢肯定你见过一些"性活动"
Oh, I bet you saw some action.
黑人很受女性的欢迎
Yeah, well, the colored guys, they cleaned up.
我过得还不错 事实上
I did all right. In fact...
我和一个德国妞结过一阵子婚
I did marry a German girl for a hot minute.
真的吗 怎么分了
Really? What happened?
出问题了呗
Went kaput.
我注意到
So, I couldn't help but notice, uh...
你一直盯着我
you can't keep your eyes off me.
你很帅
Well, you're quite handsome.
还有你的头发 很时髦
And your hair, it's-- it's very current.
我自小就在同一家理发店理发
Been goin' to the same barber since I was a kid.
可能那里也开始追赶潮流了
Guess it caught up.
听着 维多利亚
So listen, Victoria...
这里有点吵
it's kinda loud in here.
或许我们可以去个安静点的地方
Maybe we could go somewhere a little more quiet.
谢了 但是
Thank you, but...
我得走了
I have to go.
我老公在等我
My husband waits up for me.
但是
But...
如果你愿意来我家
if you'd like to come and visit...
我早上九点后有空
I'm free after 9:00 A.M.
你只用跟门卫报上你的姓名
Just give the doorman your name,
告诉他你是我的朋友
tell him you're a friend,
他就会让你上来
and he will let you up.
河谷大道 不错
Riverside Drive. Nice.
对 挺不错的
Yeah. It's very nice.
打给我
Call me.
希望很快能见到你
I hope to see you soon.
你朋友怎么了
What happened to your friend?
已经拿到电♥话♥号♥码了 不是吧
You already got the number? Get the fuck outta here.
我不信
I don't believe it.
相信吧 兄弟
Believe it, brother.
大电影明星
Big movie star.
Thirty.
10块是房♥费
Ten for the room.
臭婊♥子♥
Trick-ass bitch.
-让他上来 -很好
- Send him up. - Very well.
-谢谢你 汤马斯 -不用谢
- Thank you, Thomas. - Of course.
你可以上去了
You can go up.
谢谢你 老汤
Thank you, Tommy.
不要停
Don't stop.
天呐 你真粗
Oh, God. You're so thick.
-喜欢吗 -是的
- Like that? - Yes!
天呐 我要高♥潮♥了
Oh, God. Oh! I'm gonna come.
-好吧 -我要高♥潮♥了
- OK. - I'm coming.
-爽 -乐意效劳
- Yes! - At your service.
天呐
Oh, God!
到了 小姐
Here you go, miss.
谢谢你 后备箱里有四个行李箱
Thank you. There are four in the back.
当心那个圣罗兰的
Be careful of the Yves Saint Laurent.
-知道了 -非常感谢
- You got it. - Thank you very much.
快点 我们已经迟到了
Come on, we're already late.
能帮我把箱子放到推车上吗
Can you put them on the cart for me?
-当然 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
他不在这 洛瑞
He's not here, Lori.
他不会出现在你的生活里了 快走
He's out of your life. Come on.
快走吧 门要关了 亲爱的
Come on, the gate's gonna close, babe.
-非常感谢 -这边请 小姐
- Thank you so much. - Here you go, miss.
这些人 他们要去哪
All those people-- where they goin'?
可能是去上班吧 或者去哪开会
To work, probably, or to a meeting somewhere.
你没有工作吗
Don't you have a job?
我有 我想什么时候工作就什么时候工作
Yeah, I work. At my own pace.
我绝不会在人行道上那样赶路
Never catch me goose-steppin' down the sidewalk like that.
我的工作不是那种我不喜欢也不能离开的那种
I don't have the kind of job I can't leave if I don't like it.
我不需要眼巴巴地等着拿养老金
I don't gotta wait around to collect a pension.
无压力
No pressure.
那等你老了怎么办
So, what's going to happen to you when you get old?
弗兰奇·马蒂诺 老
Frankie Martino, old?
想不出来
I can't picture it.
我要趁我丈夫回来之前整理好房♥间
Well, I have to tidy up before my husband gets back.
你最好走了
You'd better go.
回见
See ya.
你想喝点什么吗 咖啡
You want somethin'? Coffee?
什么都不要
I don't want anything.
那就坐好了听着
Well, sit there and listen, then.
别再这么固执了
And stop being such a stubborn bitch.
你们也都生我气了
Y'all are pissed off at me, too.
你惹错了对象
You're making the wrong people angry.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我们让公♥寓♥住客和皮条客之间停战
The truce we made over at the apartments,
那很了不起
that was something.
考虑到我们对付的那些人
Considering the type of people we're dealing with here,
我觉得非常了不起
I'd say it was a lot.
但你不能对那些人操之过急
But you can't push it any further with those guys.
为什么 我又不是要把皮条客赶出这个行业
Why not? I'm not trying to put the pimps out of business.
如果他们手下有些姑娘想离开 为什么不放人
If a few of their girls want out, why wouldn't they let them out?
这种女孩还多的是
There are plenty more where they came from.
你我都知道
You know as well as I do,
这不是少了一个姑娘让另一个顶上的事
it's not about losing one girl and replacing her with another.
而是在于控制和权力 涉及到这些事的时候
It's about control and power. When it comes down to it,
那些混♥蛋♥不喜欢不被尊重
these assholes don't like to be disrespected.
管他们不喜欢什么
Well, fuck what they don't like.
"管他们不喜欢什么"
"Fuck what they don't like"?
草率行事不是我们的行事风格
We don't operate with that kind of careless disregard--
或许你该这样
Well, maybe you should.
也许你能改变几个人的生活
Maybe you would change a few lives.
听我说
Listen to me.
我心目中的行动主义是在更大程度上帮助女性
My kind of activism is helping the women on a broader level,
而不是置任何人于危险之中
and it's not putting anyone in danger.
我很爱你 戴夫 但你做不到我能做的
I got big love for you, Dave, but you can't do what I do.
我没耐心
And I don't have the patience
等政客去制定新的法律
to wait around for politicians to make new laws.
就算真的会有 那也得要好多年
That takes years, if it happens at all.
我今天就能帮助这些姑娘
I can help these girls today.
你没在帮忙
You're not helping.
你是在阻碍我的工作
You're negatively impacting my work.
我不能再和你合作
I can't be aligned with you anymore.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我退出
I'm out.
什么
What?!
我自有分寸
I know what I'm doin'.
我爱你
I love you, girl.
你还剩什么
So what you got left?
那个牙缝女
That trick with the gap in her teeth?
-梅丽莎可以赚钱 -就一个
- Melissa earns. - Mm-hmm. One girl.
还不如和她结婚 退休算了
Might as well marry the bitch and retire.
我可以退休 那些意大利人出价50[5万]买♥♥洛瑞
I could retire. Them Italians give me 50 for the rights to Lori.
-50块 -别搞笑
- Fifty mothafuckin' dollars, huh? - Don't be funny.
我要是想的话现在就可以去旅游
I could take a trip right the fuck now if I wanted to.
-嗯 -或许回到故土
- Yeah. - Go back to the motherland, maybe.
靠 你也想回非洲吗
Shit. Now you one of them Back-to-Africa mothafuckers.
不 这里是我的家 我喜欢工作
Nah, this here's my home, and I like to work.
我会再找些新的姑娘让她们为我♥干♥活
Gonna find me some new bitches and run 'em.
这就是我的工作
That's what the fuck I do.
要是她们迟早会逃走 招募她们又有何用
Don't make no sense to recruit if all's they do is run away.
巧克力没有逃走
Chocolate didn't just run away.
她是受人逼迫的
She got pushed.
所以我今晚才叫你们过来
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表