剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
-别笑 -什么
- OK, let's lose the smile. - What?
我牙齿很好看
I got good teeth.
我们得做出取舍
Yeah, but we gotta give 'em options.
达琳 我牙齿是不是很好看
Darlene, don't I got good teeth?
我妈说这是我最好看的地方
My mama says they're my best attribute.
你妈不是我们的目标人群
Yeah, well, your mama's not who we're after here.
至少我希望不是 严肃脸
At least I hope not. Give me serious.
-有什么好笑的 -别动 拜托
- What's so damn funny? - Keep still, please.
再凶一点
Up the menace.
吓人
Scary.
我是说 性感
I mean, sexy.
-吓人中带着性感 -好了
- Scary-sexy. - That's good enough.
到床那边去 然后把裤子脱了
Why don't we move over to the bed, and lose the trousers, please.
什么
Say what?
导演们会好奇的
The directors are gonna be curious.
她没跟我说 她没跟我说
She didn't tell me that. She ain't tell me that!
她说要拍大头照
She said head shots.
我花了一早上挑这条裤子
I spent all morning picking out these damn trousers.
用了59.99
They cost me $59.99.
你是想进军色情片行业 对吗
You're doing this to get into porn, right?
你想拍色情片
You want to do pornos?
这会让导演知道他们想知道的
This tells the directors what they want to know.
你要跟这个时装模特解释下
Do you want to explain to the fashion model here
什么是色情片吗
what pornography is?
听着 布朗先生 我们只有15分钟
Huh? Look, Mr. Brown, we got like 15 minutes.
你要是有想遮挡的地方 那就回家吧
You got something to hide, I say let's just go home.
因为不管她跟你说了还是没说什么
'Cause whatever she did or didn't tell you,
看这些照片的人
the folks eyeing these shots
才不会在乎你牙齿好不好看
don't give a fuck about your nice teeth.
除非它们真的是你最好看的地方
Unless they really are your best attribute.
操
Fuck it.
豁出去了
Fuck this bullshit.
非常感谢 先生
Photographer: Thank you very much, sir.
调整下毯子 谢谢
Adjust the blanket, please.
我可不想看到那玩意生气的时候
I'd hate to see that thing angry.
最好快点
Best be quick.
卡拉拉的大花白 印度的马克拉纳石
Arabescato from Carrara, Makrana from India.
泰姬陵就是用的这个
They used this to build the Taj Mahal.
我看着都一样
Shit, they both look the same to me.
嗯
Yeah.
肯尼斯喜欢马克拉纳石
Kenneth likes the Makrana.
还便宜点 不过便宜得不多
It's also cheaper, but barely.
我喜欢这个的庄严感
I like the stateliness of this one.
准备用这个铺酒柜吗
So these are for the back bar?
卫生间
Bathrooms.
怎么 怎么
What? What?
-我飘了吗 -问题更多了
- Am I out of control here? - More fuckin' trouble.
一点点
A little bit?
-又出问题了 老大 -怎么了
- Another problem, boss. - What's up?
石膏墙后面没有布线 什么都没有
We got behind that plaster wall, and there's no wiring. Nothing.
-什么都没有吗 -没有电路
- Nothing? - Not a circuit,
因为他们把电线都弄到烟囱口去了
because they ran the wires up the goddamn chimney spout.
给我两分钟 斯坦 我马上就来
Two minutes, Stan, I'll be over.
提醒下我我为什么要这么折腾自己
Remind me why I'm fuckin' doin' this.
没什么 会很棒的
C'mon, it's gonna be great.
这会成为村里酒吧界的泰姬陵
It's gonna be the Taj Mahal of the Village joints.
前提是我没提前破产
Heh. Yeah, if it doesn't break me first.
很棒
It's great.
你开始担心你的投资了吗
You startin' to worry about your investment?
没 没有
No! No.
我来这只是 看看有没有什么问题
I'm just here to... check-see if there's any trouble, you know,
另外一家店 这边的工地
the other joint or... here at the work site.
有没有什么状况
Gotten anything?
或许没什么可担心的
Maybe there's nothin' to worry about.
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
那场妓院大火已经过去几周了
It's been a few weeks since that parlor fire.
或许他们已经撤了 我也不知道
Maybe them other guys have backed off. I don't know.
你的店现在晚上还有人看着吗
You still got people watching your places at night?
有 花了不少钱
Yeah. It's costing me, but yeah.
鲁迪说再等一两周
Rudy says another week or two.
要是没出状况的话 我们就可以不用担心了
If nothin' happens, then maybe we can stop worrying.
但要是霍达斯和他的手下准备来砸场子的话
But if Hodas and them greaseballs behind him are comin',
他们会毫不留情的
they're gonna come hard.
他们知道你另一家店有鲁迪罩着
And they know your other place is with Rudy,
也许不知道这家新店属于你自己
and they might not know that this new spot here is just you.
鲁迪说小心点
So Rudy says just be aware.
是啊 他是让我知道
Yeah, he's just lettin' me know
自己开店的风险
the risk of having anything out here on my own.
不好意思 我早知道了
I'm sorry, I just-- I fucking knew it.
他当然不会就这么放手
Of course he won't let this go.
他不会让我完全脱离他
He's not gonna let me break away clean.
他不是这个意思 做你想要做的 保罗
He isn't sayin' that. Do what you want, Paul.
是吗
Yeah?
什么时候开业
When do you open?
六周
Six weeks?
八周
Eight?
三个月
Three months?
照这个情况下去 估计永远都开不了
Ha! Shit, the way thing are going, possibly never.
好了 一个问题 你要修一个还是两个卫生间
All right. Question: one bathroom or two?
两个
Two.
就问问
I'm just askin'.
想给你节约点钱
Tryin' to save you some money.
确实是个艰难选择
It's a tough choice for sure...
但我想最好还是交钱给意大利人
but I think I'd still pay for the Italian.
从长远看 也许物有所值
Probably be worth it in the long run.
我联♥系♥的人全都无终而返
So all my calls came to nothing,
就算加上从洛杉矶那搞到的一万块
and even with the ten grand from L.A.,
也还是不够 还差得多
this is gonna need more. It's gonna need a lot more.
我唯一确定的是
And one thing I know for sure is,
我们得北上 或者去泽西
we gotta go upstate, or Jersey, I mean,
甚至韦斯特切斯特 总之要去别的地方
or even Westchester, but someplace, ya know,
因为在半吊子的假片场肯定拍不出来
'cause it's not gonna work on a half-assed fake-o set.
我们需要真的树
We need real trees.
我需要一座森林
I mean, I need a fuckin' forest.
哈维 你在听吗
Harvey, are you listening?
我刚在说什么
What was I just sayin'?
你想在室外拍摄
You'd want to shoot outside.
我们没有室外拍摄的灯光
We don't have the lights to shoot outside.
至少晚上不行
Not at night, anyways.
所以我们需要去搞定
So we gotta get some.
我们还得租间小木屋
And we need to rent a cabin.
我们得把演员和摄制团队带过去
And we're gonna need to bring the actors and the crew up there.
有森林女神吗
Are there wood nymphs?
什么
Excuse me?
或者森林花痴
Or wood nymphos?
我希望有
I'd hope.
他们也会穿皮短裤吗
Oh. Will they also be wearing lederhosen?
那会让你兴奋吗
Is that what turns you on?
当然可以
Sure.
你下了很多功夫
You've done a ton of work here,
我却不能从这些图片中看出来
and I look at these pictures, and I can't see it.
我觉得这对于一部黄♥片♥来说有点古怪了
I think it's a little quaint... for a fuck film.
我觉得并没有
Except it's not.
重点就在这里
I mean, that's the thing.
我知道表面上会有点怪
I know it plays that way on the surface--
我喜欢这样
I like that.
但这不是什么哄小孩的那套
But I mean, this is not some kiddie shit about,
"别不走寻常路 不然就不是乖女孩了"
you know, "Don't go off the beaten path or you're a bad girl."
这部电影的主旨在于饥渴和恐惧
This is about the hunger and the terror
还有冒险 我们都在冒险
and the risk... we all fuckin' risk...
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表