剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Shit. Yeah.
这就是你试图对付皮条客的下场
That's what you get for trying to hustle hustlers.
你告诉桃乐茜了吗
You tell Dorothy?
怎么可能 你开玩笑吧
No way. You kiddin' me?
可你告诉我了
You told me.
你不一样
You're different.
想再来一杯吗
You want another drink?
你要工作到打烊吗
You workin' till close?
安奈特可以负责关门
Annette can close.
说点儿什么
Say somethin'.
我一直在说
I been sayin' somethin'.
我告诉你了 我就是需要点时间
And I told you, I just need time.
是啊 滴答滴答滴答
Yeah. Tick, tick, tick.
如果你结婚了的话 你就能理解我了
If you were married, you would understand.
你知道多少男人对我说过这句话吗
You know how many men have said that to me?
我和他们不一样
I'm not like them.
他们也说过这句
Yeah, they said that, too.
安妮塔
Anita...
-我爱你 -那就证明给我看
- I love you. - Then prove it!
去电♥话♥亭 打给你老婆
Go to a pay phone, call your wife.
告诉她一切都结束了
Tell her it's over.
告诉她你现在和安妮塔·索拉诺在一起了
Tell her you're with Anita Solano now
你不会回去了
and you ain't comin' back.
你什么都不会为我做 对吗
You're not gonna do jack shit for me, are you?
你就是在浪费我的时间
You're just a waste of my time.
行了
Hey, come on.
把你脏手拿开
Get your fucking hand off me.
我们能解决这事的
We can work this out.
狗屁 你也可以去死了
The hell with that, and the hell with you.
让我走 不然我亲自给你老婆打电♥话♥
Let me go, or I'll call your wife myself.
别以为我不敢
And don't think I won't.
停下 好吗
Hey, hey. Stop. All right?
停下
Just stop!
-操♥他♥妈♥的 -我他妈恨死你了
- Goddamnit! - I fucking hate you!
-闭嘴吧你 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Ow! Shut up! - Fuck you,
你个狗♥杂♥种♥
you ugly cocksucker!
我也是 有一阵子了
Yeah, me too. Been a while.
你想让我来吗
You wanna let me do this?
总部呼叫中城南区辖区9号♥无线电
Central to Midtown South portable 9.
-什么情况 -女性浮尸
- What do we got? - Female floater.
本来会顺着水流飘走
Woulda gone out with the current,
但是被桩子挡住了
but she got hung up on the pilings.
前往西23街240号♥
Respond to 240 West 4-3.
收到 K
10-4, k.
分队呼叫总部
Zone squad to Central.
小队请讲
Squad go.
总部 通知犯罪现场调查员和法医
Central, notify Crime Scene and the M.E.
让他们到35大道和12街交汇处来
Have 'em respond to 35th and 12th.
汇报预计到达时间
Advise on ETA.
收到
10-4.
-我没听见你进来 -我不想吵醒你
- I didn't hear ya come in. - I didn't want to wake you.
我想和你谈谈
Hey, I wanted to talk to you.
关于什么
About what?
我需要理清一些事 所以我离开了
I needed to wrap my head around some things, so I took off.
我正想你去哪儿了呢
I was wondering where you went.
我找到了 艾比
I found it, Abby.
什么
What?
这个地方
This place.
一个在佛蒙特的小镇
It's this town up in Vermont.
不是很大 也不算小
It's not too big, it's not too small.
人都很好 那是个大学城
Good people, it's a college town...
有不错的房♥子 还有些很棒的机会
good houses, there's some good opportunities there...
佛蒙特
Vermont?
文斯 我是康涅狄格人 记得吗
Vince, I'm from Connecticut, remember?
我见过佛蒙特
And I've seen Vermont.
天呐 那些地方我全见过
Christ. I've seen them all.
你昨晚待在哪里了
Where'd you stay last night?
一个朋友那儿
With a friend.
哪个朋友
Which friend?
戴夫·希勒
Dave Hiller.
艾什莉的搭档
Ashley's partner.
桃乐茜
Dorothy.
桃乐茜 随便吧
Dorothy. Whatever.
你在他身边得小心点儿
You should be careful around that guy.
为什么
Why is that?
皮条客都恨他
Because the pimps hate him.
这代表他有在尽责
That means he's doing his job.
传言是
The word is that Ash--
桃乐茜又送走了一个姑娘
Dorothy got another girl out of town.
巧克力 是吗
Chocolate, right?
不 另一个
No, another one.
-你这是在吃醋吗 文斯 -我们不会吃醋
- Are you a little jealous here, Vince? - We don't do jealous.
你们俩想疯狂做♥爱♥ 尽管去
You two wanna bang each other's brains out, go for it.
尽情享受 但是你和他在一起时
Have at it. But when you're with him,
背后长点儿眼
grow some eyes in the back of your head.
如果能安慰到你的话
If it's any comfort...
我也会吃醋的
I get jealous, too.
法医可能需要点时间 去买♥♥点好咖啡
Hey. M.E. Might take a minute. Find us some good coffee.
你负责吗 克里斯
You catchin', Chris?
有身份吗
Any I.D.?
没有
Nothin'.
什么样的工作
So what kind of an offer?
-你知道马蒂·霍达斯吗 放映机之王 -不认识
- You know who Marty Hodas is? King of the Peeps? - Unh-unh.
他有些投资者
He has some backers who are interested
对长片电影有兴趣
in some more feature-length stuff.
三部电影 一个主角 他们想要你来演
Three films, one main character. They want you.
三部电影
Three films.
六个月独家合同
Six-month exclusive contract.
没别的电影 不用干任何其他工作
No other film work. No other work of any kind.
机会来了 孩子
This is it, kid.
听上去我们应该答应
Sounds like we should do it, then.
确定吗
You sure?
嗯 我得跟CC说一下
Uh, yeah, I mean, I'd have to clear it with C.C.,
-不过听上去很棒 -嗯
- but sounds good. - Yeah.
关于这个我们得谈谈
We need to talk about that.
但首先我要知道你准备好了
But first I need to know that you're ready for this.
因为他们想给你开价
'Cause they want to make you an offer,
我想去跟他们谈判
and I want to go to the table and negotiate.
我准备好了
I'm ready. Yeah.
这些是部分片场
So these are some of the sets.
-假墙 -真棒
- Fake walls. - Excellent.
嗯
Yeah.
看着好大
Looks so big.
我们拍的时候 感觉小多了
When we're shooting, it feels a lot smaller.
拍摄团队里有10个人的样子
There's, um, you know, eight, ten people on the crew.
有人负责灯光
There's the guy who's in charge of the lighting,
有人负责录音
and there's a guy who records sound...
他们都为你工作吗
And they all work for you?
可以这么说
Uh, yeah, I guess you could say that.
你什么时候拍新电影
When do you make a new movie?
新电影
A new one?
这个还没拍完呢
Still workin' on this one.
-我能看你拍吗 -不
- Can I watch you? - No.
这部不行
Not this one.
这个
It's, um...
我们现在在剪辑
...well, we're just cutting it now.
你会觉得无聊的
I don't think you'd find it very interesting.
不过你知道那故事
But you do know the story, though.
什么故事
What is it?
《小红帽》
It's "Little Red Riding Hood."
你觉得很傻
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表