剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
没有 皮普洛先生 我没事
No, Mr. Pipilo. I'm fine.
走吧 让大人们说话
Take a walk, let the adults here have a conversation.
卡洛斯基因不好
Carlos got that bad gene.
一瓶酒太多 一百瓶又不够
One's too many and a hundred's not enough.
-干邑白兰地变化无常 -嗯
- Cognac's a fickle bitch. - Yeah.
-你还好吗 -我 我很好
- You OK? - Me? Yeah.
我只是太累了
I just... burned the candle, that's all.
别忘了玩乐
Well, don't forget to enjoy yourself.
这才是重点
I mean, that's what this is all about.
喜欢这商标吗
You like this Mark?
很漂亮
Oh, yeah, it's beautiful.
每年一辆新林肯
Every year, a new Lincoln.
还有这套西服
And this suit.
一个中国裁缝给我量身定制的
Some Chink tailor custom-made it just for me.
我们很幸运 文森特 生活很美好
We're very fortunate, Vincent. Life is good.
战利品属于获胜者
To the victors belong the spoils.
汤米说得好
What Tommy said.
-走吧 -跟我来 文森特
- Get goin'. - Come on, Vincent.
我们去霍达斯的店
Let's take a walk over to Hodas's joint.
我已经带了和你哥共事的那个拉拉来看了
I already showed the dyke who works with your brother.
让她大开眼界
Blew her mind.
美女在舞台上为你表演
Beautiful girls on stage for your entertainment.
只要25美分
All for a quarter.
喜欢爱你 宝贝
Love to love you, baby.
赶快射在裤子里吧
Cum in your pants right now!
怎么了
Yeah, what?
怎么
What?
没有树脂玻璃 什么都没有
No fuckin' plexiglass. Nothin'.
所以呢
So?
所以
So.
太有才了
It's fuckin' genius, right?
-给小费吗 -马蒂·霍达斯也许是个混♥蛋♥
- You tippin'? - Marty Hodas may be a vulgar sack of shit,
但不能否认他的天赋
but there is no denying genius.
-要摸摸吗 -所以我们的钱才少了
- Hey. Dollar for feel? - It's why our take is off.
下午的时候 所有人♥渣♥到这来
By the afternoon, all the scumbags are here
捏屁♥股♥ 抓逼
and they're squeezin' ass and grabbin' pussy.
他们把钱给了霍达斯
And they're givin' their quarters to Hodas.
-懂了 -是吗 -嗯
- I got it. - Get it? - Yeah.
-太他妈有才了 -不给小费的话
- Fuckin' genius. - Hey! If you ain't tippin',
就关门 穷鬼
shut the fuckin' door, you cheap bastards!
淡定
Yeah, all right, settle down.
刚醒吗
Hey. Just wake up?
不 一直在等你
No. I've been waitin' for you.
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Mm-hmm.
你一直在等
Ooh. You have been waitin'.
你为弗兰奇做的 挺好的
It was nice what you did for Frankie.
坠入爱河是好事
Well, bein' in love, that's a nice thing.
那我们呢
What about us?
我们感情很好啊
Yeah. We're havin' a good run.
你迷途了
You've strayed.
我们都迷途了
Yeah, we both have.
就为了我们不欺骗对方
Just so that we don't lie to each other.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表