剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Hey, Pipilo.
-你好吗 迈克尔 -好
- How ya doin', Michael? - All right.
这玩意你们有许可证吗
You guys licensed for this shit?
-什么事 -来 我给你准备了个惊喜
- What's up? - Come on. I got a surprise for ya.
-现在吗 -现在
- Now? - Yeah, now.
找个笨蛋爱尔兰人来做这个 你会受伤的
Get some lumpy Irish guy to do this. You're gonna hurt yourself.
我们走
Let's go.
-喜欢吗 -车子
- You like it? - The car?
不是 消防栓
No. Fire hydrant.
鲁迪 你没必要买♥♥的
Rudy, you didn't have to do this.
来 我们去吃晚餐
Come on. Let's go get some dinner.
-我得去开店 -开店之前送你回来
- I gotta open the club. - I'll have you back before that.
来吧 试驾一下这车
Come on. See how she drives.
-快 -好 好
- Come on. - Awright!
上去
Get in there.
-这是什么 -就是说吧
- What's this? - I know, right?
就像有人用电影放映机倒序播放
It's like someone took the movie projector and threw it in reverse.
拿去
Go on. Take it.
为什么
For what?
为了你的损失
For your loss.
那不是意外吗
I thought that was an accident.
没错
It was.
忘了她当时跟丹尼在一起 好吗
Just forget she was seein' Danny. Awright?
为了他家人
For his family's sake.
你吃过这里的秘制酱汁吗
You ever have the segreto sauce in this place?
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
该死
Goddamnit!
我♥操♥
Son of a bitch!
狗♥日♥的♥ 他们以为我们是谁
Cocksucker! Who the fuck do they think we are?!
老天
Jesus Christ!
他们在朝你开枪 文斯
They were throwing those shots at you, Vince!
你惹到谁了
Who'd you piss off?
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表