剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
让你叫着我的名字 就像你在教堂里一样
have you shoutin' my name like you was in church, baby,
然后让你去飓风里替我赚钱
then send you out in a hurricane to make me my money.
我♥操♥
Shit, girl...
人是不会变的
people don't never change.
你现在还不明白吗
Don't you know that by now?
你在那边搞的事
And all that nonsense over there?
得了吧 小艾
Come on, Ash.
不过是你欲盖弥彰而已
That's just you playing pretend.
你说得对
Mmm, you're right.
你说得对
You're right.
因为真正的我
'Cause the real me,
只想看到你死
she just wants to see you buried.
-看到修边器了吗 -那边
- You seen the edger? - Over there.
你不是该和卡尔去城北看窗帘吗
You're supposed to be uptown with Cal looking at drapes.
靠 我走神了
Shit! I spaced it out.
你怎么回事
What's goin' on with you?
我觉得要是我削减营业时间和容量
I think I can win over this crusty old board
我就能说服委员会
if I trim operating hours and fudge capacity.
我们新的最高接待人数是多少 140 150
What's our new max? 140? 150?
-最多120 -不
- 120. Tops. - No--
我还得给那个消防员口才能搞定
And I had to blow the fire department guy to get that.
逗你的 并没有
Kidding. Not really.
你乱说 之前是130 那时还没加壁龛
You're full of shit. It was 130, even before we added the alcove.
你为什么要毒奶我们
Why are you jinxing us?
毒奶我们 是这样吗
Jinxing us. Is that what I'm doing?
-肯尼斯 -我是不想让我们破产
- Kenneth-- - I'm trying to keep us from fucking ruin,
如果你想知道 我已经尽了最大努力了
if you want to know, and I'm doing my best.
-是吗 -但这是胡来
- Really. - But this is bullshit.
-你在乱来 -我乱来
- You're running amok. - I'm running amok?
我在努力实现我们的梦想
I'm trying to realize our vision!
你从非洲丛林订购木头
You're ordering wood from the African jungle,
拷花丝绒沙发 大理石小便池
crushed velvet sofas, marble urinals.
这不是范德堡庄园
This is not the Vanderbilt mansion.
你得清醒一点
You need to come down out of the fucking clouds!
小声点
Keep your voice down.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得去见卡尔了
I gotta go see Cal.
还没说完呢 保罗
We need to finish this discussion, Paul.
没时间了
Well, I can't.
谈不下去了
Just fucking can't.
其他孩子呢
Where are the rest of the kids?
他们提前吃了
They ate earlier.
帕特里克 喝牛奶
Patrick, drink your milk.
这边
Over here!
把番薯拿过来
Pass the yams.
我吃完了 能去看电视吗
I'm done. Can I go watch TV?
今晚不行
Not tonight.
你们两个都上楼去
Go upstairs, the both of ya.
好吧
Fine.
你个人♥渣♥
You motherfucker.
怎么 好像我有在藏着掖着似的
What? Like this was a big goddamn secret I was keepin' from ya?
你说过
You said as long as
只要我没和她们搞 你就无所谓
I wasn't nailing the women you could live with it.
-你说你有人罩着 -是啊
- And you said you were protected. - I am.
所以我才在这 听你发牢骚
That's why I'm here, taking your shit,
而不是坐在牢房♥里
instead of sitting in a holding cell right now.
今早提讯后 他们就把我保释出来了
They made my bail right after the arraignment this mornin'.
以防万一你担心我
And in case you were worried about me--
以防万一 我一天都不用进去
just in case-- I'm not gonna do a day of time.
我律师会给我一个ACD
My lawyer's gettin' me an A.C.D.
什么东西
What the fuck is that?
为考虑撤销
An Adjournment...
而押后审理之类的
in Contemplation of Dismissal, or somethin'.
意思就是我只用交点罚金就行
Means all I gotta do is pay some fines.
鲍比 你上了电视
Bobby, you were on the fuckin' television!
-我听说了 -你有孩子
- Yeah, I heard. - You have children!
他们有朋友 有老师
They have friends, they have teachers.
他们明天要怎么去见他们
How are they supposed to show their faces tomorrow?
我要怎么去见人
How am I supposed to show my face?!
你不用去 你可以躲在你上周买♥♥的
You don't have to! You can fuckin' hide in that silver fox stole
银色狐皮长袍里
you bought yourself last week!
妈 她拿我玩具
Mommy! She's taking my toy!
抱歉 我不该那么说的
Sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
你不知道我有多大压力
You wouldn't believe the stress I'm dealin' with.
我出门了
I'm goin' out!
伯尼 我去港务局
Bernie, I'll take Port Authority.
司机 我要去西街和11大道交汇处
Driver, take me to West Street and 11th.
没问题
You got it.
该死 洛瑞塔 有小孩在这
Damn, Loretta, a baby lives here.
你要抽的话就出去抽
You should go outside if you're gonna smoke.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你应该问拉里做了什么
Better question? Ask me what Larry did about it.
答案是 什么都没做
The answer? Not a fuckin' thing.
要是有嫖♥客♥揍你而不是我
And if some john put a beating on you instead of me,
他肯定会马上去教训那男的
you know he'd be all up in that guy's shit in a heartbeat.
你该去和他说
Well, you need to take that up with him.
你们俩拍戏
This acting thing with you two?
我和太妃在这就像幽灵一样
Taffy and me, we're like ghosts around here.
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
拉里几乎都不操♥我♥了
Larry don't hardly even fuck me anymore.
就像和心不在焉教授生活在一起一样
It's like living with the Absent-Minded Professor.
电影《飞天老爷车》
我说了 这是你和他的事
Well, like I said, that's between you and him.
他现在是演员了
So he's an actor now, huh?
有人应该找他演皮条客
Well, someone should make him play a pimp.
-塞西尔 -孩子 你好啊
- Hey, Cecil. - Ooh, child, what you doin?
你说什么
You said what?
再见
I'll see you around.
再见 宝贝
Bye, baby.
对 对
Yeah, man, yeah.
就是那儿 就是那儿
Right there. Right there.
很好 很好
That's good. That's good.
七七鸡尾酒
Seven and Seven.
喂
Hello?
她什么毛病
What's up her ass?
-安奈特 -什么事
- Annette! - Yeah?
-七七鸡尾酒 -好
- Seven and Seven. - OK.
家里已经够压抑了
I get enough grief at home.
我不要在这里再受气
I don't need it here, too.
失陪
Here we go.
我想禁止他来这儿
I want him banned.
为什么 因为电视上那事
Why, because of the TV thing?
那对他不公平
He didn't deserve that.
对他不公平
He didn't deserve that?
他开妓院 文斯
The guy runs a fucking whorehouse, Vince.
不 他是在保护那些姑娘
No. He's there to make sure the girls are protected.
他不骗她们 不操她们
He doesn't cheat them, he doesn't fuck them...
那你跟他们有什么关系
And what the fuck is your involvement in all this?
没关系
Nothing.
没关系
Nothing?
她们中有些人会来这喝酒
Some of those girls come in here to drink.
来的时候会说话
And when they do, they talk.
我知道她们每周给你的那些信封
I know all about the envelopes they're handing you every week.
什么 那些信封不是给我的
What?! Those envelopes aren't for me.
那是给建筑检查员的
That's for the building inspectors,
卫生检查员
the health inspectors,
承包商 警♥察♥
the contractors, the cops.
你给我的信封
The envelopes I get from you
和鲍比给我的信封没有区别
are no different from the ones I get from Bobby.
所有那些钱
All that money,
都是用来贿赂同样的官员
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表