剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
汤米
Tommy.
之后还会有人来偷袭我们的店吗
We gonna catch anything more from that parlor fire,
还是说那事已经完了
or is that crazy shit over?
很难说 问这个干什么
Hard to say. Why do you ask?
我昨晚吃完晚餐回家
I was walking from dinner last night,
感觉有人在跟踪我 我也不确定
felt like some guys had eyes on me, I don't know.
有人
Some guys?
有名字吗
Got any names?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我只是多虑了
Maybe I'm just paranoid.
每周的妓院收成
Parlor weekly.
最上面的是你的 文森特 事情怎么样
Your cut on top, Vincent. So how'd it go?
我昨晚本想过来看看
I tried to come past and see last night,
但是我们法式妓院重新开业
but we were reopening the French Parlor.
我跟他说让他文斯叔叔的话
Told him to listen to his Uncle Vince.
-所以如果他给你惹了麻烦 -听着
- So if he gave you any shit-- - Look...
开店前我就把他送回家了
I sent him home before we opened.
你外面雇了个西班牙佬
You got this spic out there,
但你却没法给你的侄子找份工作
and you can't find a job for your own nephew?
他不想在这里 拜托
He didn't want to be here. For fuck's sake,
我们从午夜开到早晨
we're open from midnight till morning.
里面有毒品
Got drugs in here,
有人在贵宾室里乱搞
got people half-fucking in the V.I.P.
你觉得我想要我的侄子在这里工作吗
You think I want my kid nephew in here?
真是棒极了
It's fuckin' beautiful
你教我怎么为人父母
to get parenting lessons from you.
你小孩怎么样了 最近和安德莉娅说过话吗
How are your kids? You spoken to Andrea lately?
-别这样 鲍比 -你知道吗
- Come on, Bobby. - You know what?
算了
Fuck this.
刚出炉的派 伙计们
Got fresh pie today, guys.
听着
Listen...
制片让我学到了很多
You know, producing has got me learning a lot about...
财政责任
fiscal responsibility.
别人一直告诉我
People are always telling me
这是我要加强的能力
it's something I gotta get better at.
你卖♥♥掉干洗店赚到了钱
Well, you made money off the dry cleaner.
那是成功商人的象征
That is a successful businessman.
不管怎样
Regardless, uh...
我在想 作为一个制片人
I'm thinking, you know, as a producer...
一些改变是必要的
some changes are necessary.
比如什么
Like what?
第一点 你不应该演外婆
Oh. For one, you know, you shouldn't be playing a grandmother.
我同意你这点
I mean, I agree with you on this.
-我才28岁 拜托 -就是
- I'm 28, for fuck's sake. - Yeah. Exactly.
你应该演一个更重要的角色
You should have a bigger part
在一部 一部
in a-- in a film...
比这更有名望的电影
a lot more prestigious than this one. Huh?
我能再续一杯吗
Can I get a refill?
你不介意吗
You good?
你什么意思
Fuck are you saying?
听着
Look, uh...
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
你应该是英雄 自己去冒险
You should be the hero. Having your own adventures.
我不想你演一个配角
I don't want you playing second fiddle, you know?
那就解雇洛瑞 让我做主角
So fire Lori and make me the lead.
给你倒满 宝贝
Top you off here, baby?
就知道你不会
I didn't think so.
你个该死的骗子 制片人的妻子
You fucking liar. The producer's wife.
在你出现前我参与过很多黄♥片♥ 弗兰奇
I was in plenty of porn before you came along, Frankie.
是啊 以后还会更多 很快
Yeah, and you're gonna be in a lot more. Very soon.
好吗 然后
All right? And...
听着 我说这些因为这绝对都是真的
look, I say this because it's absolutely true.
你不是外婆 好吗
You are not a grandma, all right?
在我的剧本里不是 绝对不会是
Not in my book, not ever.
你要解雇我吗
Are you firing me?
你说那个派怎么来着
Hey, uh, what were you sayin' about that pie?
派也救不了你了 兄弟
Pie ain't gonna help none, brother.
华盛顿 亚当斯 杰弗逊 麦迪逊
Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison,
门罗 亚当斯 杰克逊 哈里森
Monroe, Adams... Jackson, Harrison.
你忘了范布伦 还有哈里森算不上总统
You forgot Van Buren, and Harrison was barely president.
但他确实当了总统
But he was.
你知道第一位在美国出生的总统是谁吗
Do you know who was the first president born in America?
范布伦 美国革命后出生
Van Buren. Born after the Revolution.
他是纽约人
He was from New York.
再见
Bye.
华盛顿 亚当斯 杰弗逊
Washington, Adams, Jefferson,
麦迪逊 门罗
Madison, Monroe...
亚当斯 杰克逊
Adams... Jackson...
范布伦
Van Buren...
哈里森
Harrison.
所有我们周三拍摄的东西都落在地铁上了
Everything we shot Wednesday? Fuckin' left on the train?
卡纳西线上某个站长
Yeah, somewhere on the Canarsie line
肯定好好看了个够
a station master is gettin' an eyeful.
-别告诉哈维 -不会
- Don't tell Harvey. - No.
我们
We...
不 我们会赶上进度的 我们只用
Nah, we're gonna catch up. We just...
今天先给他一些做♥爱♥的片段
we'll give him some fuck footage today,
明天再告诉他坏消息
and he'll be ready for some bad news tomorrow.
弗兰奇在吗
Is Frankie around?
他在2号♥片场睡觉
He's sleeping on the second set.
门框的阴影挡住头了
We're losing the head in the shadow of the door frame.
要不你退后一点
Maybe you can take a step back?
-这样吗 -再试试
- Like that? - Try it out again.
-弗兰奇 -干什么
- Hey, Frankie. - What?
你在这睡了一整天吗
Did you sleep here all day?
是啊
Hmm, yeah.
克里斯蒂娜把我赶出来了
Christina tossed me.
真惨 我很遗憾
Oh, shit. I'm sorry about it.
迟早得跟她说 对吗
Had to be done, right?
操 你要这沙发拍床戏了
Oh, shit, you need this couch for fuckin'?
不 不
No, no.
我们需要钱
We need money.
还要
More?
是 完成电影要
Yeah. To finish it.
一大笔钱
Like, real money.
操
Fuck.
我想知道纽约大都会要和谁打
I wonder who the Mets are playin'?
就一次
Just one time.
对于一匹狼来说台词太多了
It's a lot of words for a wolf.
我自己还有事要做 时间就是金钱
I have my own shit to do, and time is money.
我主子总这么对我说
Or so my man always told me.
我肩上的担子很重 大灰狼这角色很重要
There's a lot on my shoulders. It's big, the Wolf.
这是我成为大明星的机会
It's my star shot!
那
So...
那我付你钱呢
what if I, uh... pay you?
付我钱
Pay me.
-付我钱让我跟你对台词 -是的
- Pay me to read lines with you. - Yeah.
少骗我了
Yeah, this is some sort of trick...
今天是周二 你本来就要请我吃汉堡
that you're gonna pay me Tuesday for a hamburger today.
先生们 谢谢大家过来
Gentlemen. Thank you for comin'.
我这么紧急地把你们叫来
I called you together here on this emergency basis
是为了电影事业的紧急事件
for what's known in the film industry as an emergency.
我需要两万块
I need $20,000.
毛都别找我要
Don't ask me for shit.
我不需要毛 我要钱
I do not require shit. I need cash.
好吗 为了让我和糖糖拍完电影
All right? For me and Candy to finish our film.
所以
So...
给《性感小红帽》下注的最后机会来了
last chance to lay a winning bet down on "Red Hot."
-想都别想 -两万
- You're out of your damn mind. - Twenty grand.
靠
Shit.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表